The Education Forum
  • Announcements

• Evan Burton

OPEN REGISTRATION BY EMAIL ONLY !!! PLEASE CLICK ON THIS TITLE FOR INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION!:   06/03/2017

We have 5 requirements for registration: 1.Sign up with your real name. (This will be your Username) 2.A valid email address 3.Your agreement to the Terms of Use, seen here: http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=21403. 4. Your photo for use as an avatar  5.. A brief biography. We will post these for you, and send you your password. We cannot approve membership until we receive these. If you are interested, please send an email to: edforumbusiness@outlook.com We look forward to having you as a part of the Forum! Sincerely, The Education Forum Team
Oliver Williams

Teacher Support Forums

I'm an ICT teacher based in the UK and have struggled to find support in the understanding of ICT coursework. Only one exam board offers any useful forum (OCR). AQA and Edexcel just limit help to a FAQ/email system - and only they get to answer.

So, I set my own one up - eBoardTalk.net - it covers KS3 online tests, all KS4 courses (GCSE, DiDA, CiDA, AiDA, short courses, Nationals, applied) and KS5 (applied, a level, Nationals, BTEC) - for AQA, OCR and Edexcel.

The more the merrier - see you there!

Oliver

I'm an ICT teacher based in the UK and have struggled to find support in the understanding of ICT coursework. Only one exam board offers any useful forum (OCR). AQA and Edexcel just limit help to a FAQ/email system - and only they get to answer.

So, I set my own one up - eBoardTalk.net - it covers KS3 online tests, all KS4 courses (GCSE, DiDA, CiDA, AiDA, short courses, Nationals, applied) and KS5 (applied, a level, Nationals, BTEC) - for AQA, OCR and Edexcel.

The more the merrier - see you there!

Oliver

Thanks - looks good

I'll advertise it on my trainee teacher forum

http://www.kmtraining.net