The Education Forum

Proof!JFK's jacket could go well above his shirt collar.

Guest Richard Bittikofer

Guest Richard Bittikofer
Thanks, Cliff. There seem to be some powerful divergencies and incompatibilities contained within these photos - all of which relate to Z-161 and the Croft photo and the overall angle of the "Magic Bullet" shot.

Guest Richard Bittikofer
Thanks, Cliff. There seem to be some powerful divergencies and incompatibilities contained within these photos - all of which relate to Z-161 and the Croft photo and the overall angle of the "Magic Bullet" shot.

Guest Richard Bittikofer

Guest Richard Bittikofer

Guest Richard Bittikofer

Guest Richard Bittikofer

Nice collection, JL!

Let's start out with the photo on the upper left...That was J. Edgar Hoover giving that

pushy little twerp Arlen Specter the Shaft Royale -- on the other side the back entrance

wound was five inches below Specter's little pointer.

The SBT is so absurd even Hoover couldn't buy it.

I love the Dale Myers' animation. Guy won an Emmy for it. It shows what it would

look like if three inches of JFK's jacket (and shirt) were bunched up entirely above

the C7 "back-of-the-neck-wound".

This is elementary school stuff, folks.

Look at the Myers cartoon -- JFK's shirt collar is not visible.

Look at Croft3 lower left corner -- JFK's shirt collar clearly visible. Ditto Willis4&5,

Betzner3, and the Towner film.

The Houston St. segment of the Nix film (as shown on Unsolved History) actually

shows the jacket collar drop.

Shirt collar not visible -- jacket up.

Shirt collar visible -- jacket down.

JFK on Elm St. -- jacket down. SBT dead.

I'm thinking of doing a website called "See Jacket Drop -- how to explain the fact of JFK

conspiracy to a 6 year old."

But some how, such an exercise seems demeaning, some how, y'know?

Edited by Cliff Varnell

Nice collection, JL!

Let's start out with the photo on the upper left...That was J. Edgar Hoover giving that

pushy little twerp Arlen Specter the Shaft Royale -- on the other side the back entrance

I love the Dale Myers' animation. Guy won an Emmy for it. It shows what it would

look like if three inches of JFK's jacket (and shirt) were bunched up entirely above

Look at Croft3 lower left corner -- JFK's shirt coller clearly visible. Ditto Willis4&5,

I'm thinking of doing a website called "See Jacket Drop -- how to explain the fact of JFK

When I clicked on the images, I got a message THIS MENU HAS BEEN DISABLED.

Jack

Guest Richard Bittikofer

Nice collection, JL!

Look at Croft3 lower left corner -- JFK's shirt coller clearly visible. Ditto Willis4&5,

Jack

Hmm! Those "Spooks" at Langley are just doing their job Jack..Hmm

Guest Richard Bittikofer

Nice collection, JL!

Jack

Hmm! Those "Spooks" at Langley are just doing their job Jack..Hmm

Hold on >>>>>>>>I will tell them to unblock you. OK>>>Try it now Jack ! Edited by Richard Bittikofer

Jack,

Last night, after posting the images - they would not display properly for me. They were displayed at 53% of their size and would not "click to enlarge". Today it seems to work properly. Your situation seems more severe. Steve Thomas had great advice to give about having no photo option below the empty text box when posting - reload the page and the option should appear.