The Education Forum

Good Day .... Happy New Year, + wishing all the Best for you + your Loved Ones!

Because AOL ceased its files transfer protocol (FTP) service, within one of my public

President Kennedy assassination visual files, I have updated for you the free Dealey

Plaza detailed map (that includes the additional 5 followup important graphs, charts, +

information). The detailed DP map is always available for you, here (updated in 2017)....

https://i.imgur.com/8vSS1dp.gif

+ I have also updated the exact same Dealey Plaza map (without the 5 followup

important graphs + charts), that is always freely available for you here....

https://imgur.com/a/1aS7j

A long time, dedicated researcher recently told me that he had a commercial business

place print onto one sheet just the Dealey Plaza map without the 5 followup graphs,

charts, + information (and it cost him $ 97). You can easily assemble your own DP

map for free by printing it onto twelve, 8.5" by 11" paper sheets.... then, trimming off

the blank border.... then, simply matching up and adjoining the sheets at their common

edges points with clear tape.

I also have available for you a DP map that is four times larger in size when you email

me privately via my contact information.

Your comments, and your specific referenced critiques are always welcomed.

Any + all of your referenced information will be considered for inclusion for our DP

map when you email me via my contact information.

Please feel free to bookmark the maps in your favorites file, + check back periodically

as I usually update them regularly with additional evidence + new information.

Best Regards in Research,

++Don

Donald Roberdeau
U.S.S. John F. Kennedy, CV-67, "Big John," Plank Walker
Sooner, or later, The Truth emerges Clearly

For your key considerations + independent determinations....

Visual Report: The First Impact: while JFK was Still Hidden Under the 'magic-limbed-ricochet-tree'

Discovery: Very Close JFK Assassination Witness ROSEMARY WILLIS Zapruder Film Documented 2nd Headsnap:
West, Ultrafast, and
Directly Towards the Grassy Knoll

Homepages Website: President JOHN F. KENNEDY "Men of Courage" speech, and Assassination Research + Discoveries Links

T ogether

E veryone

A chieves

M ore

photo-617.gif

National Terror Alert for the United States:
advisory7regional.gif
http://www.dhs.gov/dhspublic/

"A red-brown to black area of skin surrounds the wound, forming what is called an abrasion collar. It was caused by the bullet's scraping the margins of the skin on penetration and is characteristic of a gunshot wound of entrance. The abrasion collar is larger at the lower margin of the wound, evidence that the bullet's trajectory at the instant of penetration was slightly upward in relation to the body."

- HSCA vol.17, pg.175, describing President KENNEDY's, theorized, not-completely-probed, neck and back wounds

Edited by Don Roberdeau

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don, there seems to be a number of significant errors with your map that don't occur with the Drommer 78 survey for the house select committee. Using their map aomw alignment problems with film frame alignment are resolved.

this image indicates roughly how some areas on your map appear correct, but not all in relation to each other. it's as if there is some particular instrument/measurement error that separates areas from which points are measured. Perhaps in traversing an instrument error crept into each shift in theodolite location.

Edited by John Dolva

Good Day.... This webpage....

http://members.aol.com/DRoberdeau/JFK/DPonlyLARGER.html

....is now an entry page. I have divided the much larger DP map into 4
quadrants, all available from the entry page, or individually, here....

http://members.aol.com/DRoberdeau/JFK/DPon...R_northeast.gif

http://members.aol.com/DRoberdeau/JFK/DPon...R_northwest.gif

http://members.aol.com/DRoberdeau/JFK/DPon...R_southeast.gif

http://members.aol.com/DRoberdeau/JFK/DPon...R_southwest.gif

Best Regards in Research,

Don

Don Roberdeau
U.S.S. John F. Kennedy, CV-67, "Big John," Plank Walker
Sooner, or later, The Truth emerges Clearly
ROSEMARY WILLIS 2nd Headsnap; Westward, Ultrafast, & Towards the "Grassy Knoll"
Dealey Plaza Detailed Map of Victims locations, Witnesses, Photographers, Suspected trajectories, Evidentiary artifacts, etc
BOND Photos Do Not Timestamp Gordon Arnold
4 Principles

T ogether
E veryone
A chieves
M ore

TEAMWORK.gif
DHS3elevatedYELLOW.gif

"A red-brown to black area of skin surrounds the wound, forming what is called an abrasion collar. It was caused by the bullet's scraping the margins of the skin on penetration and is characteristic of a gunshot wound of entrance. The abrasion collar is larger at the lower margin of the wound, evidence that the bullet's trajectory at the instant of penetration was slightly upward in relation to the body."

- 07HSCA175 describing President KENNEDY's, theorized, not-completely-probed, neck and back wounds

Edited by Don Roberdeau

Hi Dan. I hate to be the fly in the oinment but I didn't see a signature of a Professional Land Surveyor or a seal. It looks like a heck of a lot of work was put into your drawings but what makes a drawing professionally done is a seal and signature of a Professional Land Surveyor. Maybe they're on the original or maybe I just haven't spotted them in my initial perusal of your work. FWIW, I am a Professional Land Surveyor currently licensed in Pennsylvania.

Hi Dan. I hate to be the fly in the oinment but I didn't see a signature of a Professional Land Surveyor or a seal. It looks like a heck of a lot of work was put into your drawings but what makes a drawing professionally done is a seal and signature of a Professional Land Surveyor. Maybe they're on the original or maybe I just haven't spotted them in my initial perusal of your work. FWIW, I am a Professional Land Surveyor currently licensed in Pennsylvania.

Well & also;

For what it may or may not be worth. The ONLY Registered Professional Land Surveyor to conduct any of the re-enactment survey work (Mr. Robert West), at no point and/or time did he mark on any of the survey plats, or conduct any survey work for impact points of bullets and/or bullet fragments to the curb of Elm St.

In fact, had one taken the time to ever speak with him he would have most probably referenced how much time was expended in looking for any such marks which could be attributed to bullets or fragments, with no results.

Another of those items which begin as a tale and seem to grow in credibility the more that it is repeated.

This "Factoid" was discussed to death previously in event that you missed it.

P.S. It merely states "Professionally Surveyed" NOT "Surveyed by a Professional Registered Surveyor" or "Registered Professional Surveyor".

Well & also;

For what it may or may not be worth. The ONLY Registered Professional Land Surveyor to conduct any of the re-enactment survey work (Mr. Robert West), at no point and/or time did he mark on any of the survey plats, or conduct any survey work for impact points of bullets and/or bullet fragments to the curb of Elm St.

In fact, had one taken the time to ever speak with him he would have most probably referenced how much time was expended in looking for any such marks which could be attributed to bullets or fragments, with no results.

An interesting point that I believe may extend further.

It seems that fiction doesn't leave a concrete trail, either.

Ashton

Well & also;

Ashton

Fiction doesn't leave a paper trail.

Which also happens to be highly fictionous!

Having intentionally left a few deliberate "fictionous" paper trails, it is quite simple to accomplish.

Well & also;

Ashton

Fiction doesn't leave a paper trail.

Which also happens to be highly fictionous!

Having intentionally left a few deliberate "fictionous" paper trails, it is quite simple to accomplish.

If you had bothered to study the Watergate forum and the links I've provided repeatedly to articles concerning that, you would know that the methods applied there exposed numerous fictional, fraudulent "paper trails" for just what they were—just more fiction.

And fiction doesn't leave a paper trail.

Ashton Gray

• 4 months later...

topical bump

Well & also;

Another of those items which begin as a tale and seem to grow in credibility the more that it is repeated.

P.S. It merely states "Professionally Surveyed" NOT "Surveyed by a Professional Registered Surveyor" or "Registered Professional Surveyor".

+ a minor point. The plats are NOT of Dealey Plaza, they are at best the Northern Half plus a section of the Southern Half. The Plaza is not as symmetrical as it appears so just duplicating and mirroring the nerthern half is not good enough. I don't know if Dealey Plaza in toto was ever surveyed. As the 'dogma', official CT and Official WC/HSCA etc, for so long has focused on the northern half, the southern half (as Harry D. Holmes and others in that area) has passed by unnoticed and largely continues to be. The few films and photos of that area, primarily Hughes and Couch are practically useless, and large areas over there are not represented by the contemporary imagery available today. There's a glimpse in Volkman and a cropped Cancellare and snippets in Mentesena, but nothing of any use. Coincidence? The whole investagation for decades has focused on the northern half, and all material that may have been, or still is somewhere available, covering the essential comopnents of the southern half remains unavailable. (If only the cop hadn't pulled a gun on Couch as he panned across the south perhaps he would have panned slower and something of value available. Interestingly most of the films that were taken or are known were taken facing north.) This is perhaps understandable as photography generally works best with the sun in the back. Interestingly some of the best footage of the North was taken from just about where Harry's office was directly opposite the sixth floor window. He had 4 or so other people with him in his office watching the assassination, who the %%%% were they??? Harry 'can't remember'. Yet none of them who had a wide view of the whole scene and were presumably facing directly towards the 'snipers nest' which was bathed in sunlight with a dark background when the first shot rang out saw or is known to have seen (let alone knowing who they were) anything worth mentioning happening over there. The Limo from their perspective was likely to have been behind foliage of the trees between the office and the stemmons sign so one could reasonably assume, particularly as the shots were heard by Harry, that their eyes would roam a bit at least and movement in the 'snipers nest' noted. It has not been so reported.

Is that because nothing was seen because 1. they actally did not look that way,

or 2. is it because there was nothing to see,

or 3. is it because to speak out they would have to identify themselves?

If the first then that doesn't seem reasonable, they were looking that way from a distance so the field of view is not that great.

If one assumes they should have seen anything going on there, and they did and did not come forward then that is highly suggestive of a conspiracy because if what they saw was Oswald shooting then surely they would have come forward?

Unless the third. They were not supposed to be there, or us knowing who they were, would answer or raise some important questions that we are not to know the answer to.

Well & also;

+ a minor point. The plats are NOT of Dealey Plaza, they are at best the Northern Half plus a section of the Southern Half. The Plaza is not as symmetrical as it appears so just duplicating and mirroring the nerthern half is not good enough. I don't know if Dealey Plaza in toto was ever surveyed. As the 'dogma', official CT and Official WC/HSCA etc, for so long has focused on the northern half, the southern half (as Harry D. Holmes and others in that area) has passed by unnoticed and largely continues to be. The few films and photos of that area, primarily Hughes and Couch are practically useless, and large areas over there are not represented by the contemporary imagery available today. There's a glimpse in Volkman and a cropped Cancellare and snippets in Mentesena, but nothing of any use. Coincidence? The whole investagation for decades has focused on the northern half, and all material that may have been, or still is somewhere available, covering the essential comopnents of the southern half remains unavailable. (If only the cop hadn't pulled a gun on Couch as he panned across the south perhaps he would have panned slower and something of value available. Interestingly most of the films that were taken or are known were taken facing north.) This is perhaps understandable as photography generally works best with the sun in the back. Interestingly some of the best footage of the North was taken from just about where Harry's office was directly opposite the sixth floor window. He had 4 or so other people with him in his office watching the assassination, who the %%%% were they??? Harry 'can't remember'. Yet none of them who had a wide view of the whole scene and were presumably facing directly towards the 'snipers nest' which was bathed in sunlight with a dark background when the first shot rang out saw or is known to have seen (let alone knowing who they were) anything worth mentioning happening over there. The Limo from their perspective was likely to have been behind foliage of the trees between the office and the stemmons sign so one could reasonably assume, particularly as the shots were heard by Harry, that their eyes would roam a bit at least and movement in the 'snipers nest' noted. It has not been so reported.

Is that because nothing was seen because 1. they actally did not look that way,

or 2. is it because there was nothing to see,

or 3. is it because to speak out they would have to identify themselves?

If the first then that doesn't seem reasonable, they were looking that way from a distance so the field of view is not that great.

If one assumes they should have seen anything going on there, and they did and did not come forward then that is highly suggestive of a conspiracy because if what they saw was Oswald shooting then surely they would have come forward? The muzzle flash against the dark background should have caught someones eye.

Unless the third. They were not supposed to be there, or us knowing who they were, would answer or raise some important questions that we are not to know the answer to.

Edited by John Dolva

Don, there seems to be a number of significant errors with your map that don't occur with the Drommer 78 survey for the house select committee. Using their map aomw alignment problems with film frame alignment are resolved.

this image indicates roughly how some areas on your map appear correct, but not all in relation to each other. it's as if there is some particular instrument/measurement error that separates areas from which points are measured. Perhaps in traversing an instrument error crept into each shift in theodolite location.

John,

Asking for additional clarification, please. Thanks.

Are Don's 4 quadrant maps accurate?

If there are inaccuracies, what are they? How significant are they?

John,

My analysis indicates it may be a copy of Marsh's map. It appears to have differences to other surveys and there appear to be problems with placing photographers. Broadly it appears to me that there are three areas each of which is correct but with a mistake that when combined produces a map that is not reliable. Perhaps by meters at worst. As the maps available to compare with are fragmentary or small it's hard to say exactly how it's incorrect. I hope that a discussion about this by the people here like Tom, Bob and Don will resolve this. I've experience as a survey assstant and the others have all probably more experience and the resources to get it right.

The image posted roughly delineates the three areas that I see as being correct in themselves but not in relation to each other.

John,

My analysis indicates it may be a copy of Marsh's map. It appears to have differences to other surveys and there appear to be problems with placing photographers. Broadly it appears to me that there are three areas each of which is correct but with a mistake that when combined produces a map that is not reliable. Perhaps by meters at worst. As the maps available to compare with are fragmentary or small it's hard to say exactly how it's incorrect. I hope that a discussion about this by the people here like Tom, Bob and Don will resolve this. I've experience as a survey assstant and the others have all probably more experience and the resources to get it right.

The image posted roughly delineates the three areas that I see as being correct in themselves but not in relation to each other.

I hope that a discussion about this by the people here like Tom, Bob and Don will resolve this.

Hope so.

John, Don et al.,

What is your opinion of the accuracy of this map:

Dealey_Plaza_map-bm2.gif

John,

I hope that a discussion about this by the people here like Tom, Bob and Don will resolve this.

Hope so.

John, Don et al.,

What is your opinion of the accuracy of this map:

Dealey_Plaza_map-bm2.gif

Thank you for posting that Miles. I'll take a look and respond. Can you provide some background to this particular map I can't read the fine print. Also if you have a larger one perhaps email it (address in my bio) or open a free photbucket.com account and upload it there?

The result of this remainng an unresolved issue hampers progress. There are a number of issues such as locating the headshot Z313 and film synchronisation issues and from that deriving a proper fragment trajectory analysis that are impossible to resolve without knowing that the plat one works with, and the levels etc, are correct. Apart from distances, a complete topology is very important with clearly readable levels.

Edited by John Dolva