The Education Forum

George Bush of the CIA

Guest Mark Valenti

28 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

When did Lansdale become a General?

According to this Air Force biography it was in April of 1960.

https://www.af.mil/About-Us/Biographies/Display/Article/106443/major-general-edward-g-lansdale/

I’ve never found your suggestion of high tech weaponry being used at Dealey Plaza to be out of bounds. 

Thank you, Paul, but I can't take credit for the analysis -- it was the autopsists the night of the autopsy with the body in front of them who first speculated JFK was hit with rounds designed not to show up in the autopsy.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, W. Niederhut said:

Lansdale became a Brigadier General in April of 1960.

The increasingly blurred boundary lines between the military and CIA that you describe remind me of Prouty's writings about the "Secret Team."

Or Daniel Sheehan’s Christie Institute, which was actually the first time I heard the expression Secret Team. 

21 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Or Daniel Sheehan’s Christie Institute, which was actually the first time I heard the expression Secret Team. 

I'm not familiar with Sheehan's work.

As I recall, Prouty described it, (from direct observation in the 50s and early 60s) as a process whereby government personnel from a wide array of departments-- including State, Treasury, and Defense-- were secretly reporting to (and working for) Allen Dulles and the Company.

From his perspective as an Air Force Colonel it sounded sort of like Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

• 1 year later...