The Education Forum

The Death of Hank Killam - The Ultimate Cold Case

39 minutes ago, Michael Clark said:

Kenneth Carroll was a Swathmore Graduate. 

Swathmore (Donald Trump) and Phillidelphia keeps turning-up under ever stone that I look under.

http://www.swarthmore.edu/Library/friends/ead/5287carr.xml

Abstract
Kenneth Carroll was a professor of Religious studies at Southern Methodist University in Dallas beginning in 1952. He also spent a sabbatical at Haverford College as the T. Wistar Brown Fellow in 1969 and 1970 and retired to Easton, Maryland, in 1986. Carroll is a recognized authority on the history of the Society of Friends on the Eastern Shore of Maryland and Virginia and has written widely on this and other subjects. Collection primarily consists of correspondence related to Carroll's research and publications, but also includes writings and miscellaneous papers.

"Carroll is a recognized authority on the history of the Society of Friends on the Eastern Shore of Maryland and Virginia"

I keep getting drawn towards the Quaker angle. We're not talking about farmers and horse carts. And while pacifism sounds great, I am seeing that as more af an excuse to send other guys to die thing. William Buckley's father was buried in a NC Quaker cemetery, yet he was, I believe, Catholic.