The Education Forum
  • Announcements

• Evan Burton

OPEN REGISTRATION BY EMAIL ONLY !!! PLEASE CLICK ON THIS TITLE FOR INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION!:   06/03/2017

We have 5 requirements for registration: 1.Sign up with your real name. (This will be your Username) 2.A valid email address 3.Your agreement to the Terms of Use, seen here: http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=21403. 4. Your photo for use as an avatar  5.. A brief biography. We will post these for you, and send you your password. We cannot approve membership until we receive these. If you are interested, please send an email to: edforumbusiness@outlook.com We look forward to having you as a part of the Forum! Sincerely, The Education Forum Team
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Angela McRobbie

Feminism, Sex and Hard-Drinking

Guest brinn
Anyway, perhaps we might now be accused of being a bit :huh: ??

Surely only the original thread poster? Not too much chance of that, I fear! :angry:

Now I shall investigate the post to which you referred. :D

Anyway, perhaps we might now be accused of being a bit  :(  ??

Totally :tomatoes

It's OK if you can multi task I suppose :(

If we could steer the debate back to the topic of the thread viz. "Feminism, Sex and Hard-Drinking" that would be super.

Those who wish to debate the optimum length of a post (looking forward to that stimulating one!) or anonymity on the internet could perhaps do so elsewhere. Remember members can start threads in any section they wish.