The Education Forum

Wiegman in Progress

Thanks, Chris...I get your point now. But the man in the white shirt

on the pedestal SEEMS PLAUSIBLE. The "man" in the red box does NOT.

The man on the pedestal MAY be an illusion...BUT THEN AN EXPLANATION

IS REQUIRED FOR THE ABSENCE OF ZAPRUDER AND SITZMAN.

Thanks.

Jack

The explanation for Zapruder and Sitzman's absence off the pedestal in the Wiegman film is due to a combination of severely blurred frames and the limited color tones of a B&W image. Bronson's slide captured Zapruder and Sitzman on the pedestal - Bronson's film, Nix's film, Moorman's photo taken and photographed for TV not 30 minutes following the assassination all show Zapruder and Sitzman on the pedestal. The Willis and Betzner photos show Zapruder and Sitzman on the pedestal. Patsy Paschall's film captures Sitzman at the pedestal as Zapruder is hopping down from it. Altgens takes a photo showing Sitzman and Zapruder starting to leave the pedestal. So someone tell me why in the hell there is a need to think that something might be up when a blurry balck and white film doesn't show the detail needed to separate Zapruder and Sitzman from the background of the knoll?

Below is the Betzner photo - add motion blur to match that of the Wiegman film and Zapruder/Sitzman/and the BDM all disappear. Is anyone keeping track at how many times this has had to be explained?!!

Bill

ahh....don't you think that's a *tad* bit more motion blur than necessary? LMAO! Not to mention its evenly displaced across the entire image -- Bad EXAMPLE, just another altered image to add to the mix..... :rolleyes:

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahh....don't you think that's a *tad* bit more motion blur than necessary? LMAO! Not to mention its evenly displaced across the entire image -- Bad EXAMPLE, just another altered image to add to the mix..... :rolleyes:

Well David ... have you even watched the Wiegman film? Compare my image to the frames of the Wiegman film and see how far they are off.

Well David ... have you even watched the Wiegman film? Compare my image to the frames of the Wiegman film and see how far they are off.

Bill,

Why is it that there is not a CLEAR photo/movie of Z/Sitzman ON THE WALL.

Everyone had a bad photo day.

I believe the enlarged photo of the white shirt man on the wall and Jesus, show much more a resemblance/detail of people than any of Z/Sitz.

Hopefully you can show something enlarged with detail from any photo, that clearly shows them on the wall.

What I've seen, there isn't any to distinguish what they are.

chris

silly, silly boy -- of course I've seen the the film, all three parts, not only that I own 3 Bell and Howell 16mm Filmo's, the same make/model camera Weigman used, along with the same 'alleged' 10mm lens. any more silly questions....?

Wait, I have one for you, is there any photo anywhere that positively I.D.'s Zapruder and Sitzman on the pedestal? Hell, even a eyewitness accounting that relates to: yes, it was Zapruder and Sitzman were on that pedestal and that Zapruder was indeed filming the event?

Edited by David G. Healy

Guest Mark Valenti

I believe the enlarged photo of the white shirt man on the wall and Jesus, show much more a resemblance/detail of people than any of Z/Sitz.

Hopefully you can show something enlarged with detail from any photo, that clearly shows them on the wall.

chris

Here are some frame grabs from the Nix film. They're not stunningly clear, but I believe Zapruder and Sitzman were on the wall, and Zapruder was filming that day.

Bill,

It is little wonder why lone assassin believers call CT's "BUFFS". It is bad enough that one has the Zapruder film that somehow got in Zapruder's possession immediately following the assassination - and that every film and photo showing he and Sitzman on the pedestal show a man and a woman and not some Negro in a white shirt as someone foolishy stated, but now you raise a question as if it is some conspiracy that no one took a good clean film of them while they stood on the pedestal ... have I got that right?

Below is a crop from the Willis photo as seen in Groden's book "TKOAP". If someone cannot make out that there is a man in a dark suit and a woman on the pedestal instead of it being Jesus, then they need to find some other part of the assassination to study because their interpretation skills "SUCK"!

post-1084-1169496939_thumb.jpg

Then there is the 'Baghdad Bob Healy's' who wish to promote paranoia anywhere that they can and in this case they make claims that there is no proof that Zapruder or Sitzman were on the pedestal or were even in the plaza for all that matter. I recall this nonsense coming up over a year or two ago, so at that time I posted the clip showing Zapruder filming Sitzman from the rear as she talked with the Hester's near the bench near the eastmost shelter. That sequence was filmed before the motorcades arrival and most people have forgotten that it existed. As the clip runs - Sitzman in her black scarf and dress spins around and looks right at Zapruder's camera. But was she on the pedestal they ask? Well, some forum xxxxx like Healy will mention that there is no film or picture clearly showing that it was Zapruder on the pedestal. Well, dah ... Zapruder had a damned camera in front of his face, so how can there be such a clear image of him? They forget that the photographers who did get images of Zapruder and Sitzman on the pedestal were amateurs and the quality of their images are testimonial to this.

The Willis and Betzner photos are not sharp when it comes to the stationary people along the north side of Elm Street ... is that Zapruder's fault? Then there is the occassional idiot that says that no one was on the pedestal, but then they have to be repeatedly reiminded that Moorman's photo shows the same two people on the pedestal that all the other films and photos show and that her photo was still in her possession when filmed for TV not 30 minutes after the shooting, making alteration impossible that soon following the shooting.

post-1084-1169499155_thumb.jpg

As I said before, Altgens 8 shows this man and woman with their backs to the camera as they leave the pedestal. But who is this mystery woman in the black scarf and dress ... well it was Sitzman and here she is being talked to near that pedestal ... the image is not photo studio quality, but does it have to be to see if it is Sitzman or not.

post-1084-1169496960_thumb.jpg

As I posted to 'Baghadad Bob Healy' over a year ago - go get a copy of Trask book called "National Nightmare" and see these images ... he obviously hasn't bothered to research the matter, but maybe trolling takes up too much of his time. It's the mentality that if one leaves the lights off - he or she can continue to pretend that the hat and coat on the rack is an intruder. In that same book is a lightened version of a photo taken of the people inside the shelter and if that is not Zapruder's face, then he had a twin brother.

I might add once more that these clowns that keep trying to make it appear that there is no proof that Zapruder and Sitzman were ever on the pedestal are the same jokers who have never bothered to get Trask's book, have never bothered to check with the Hester's when they had the chance to see who Beatrice and Charles claimed were on the pedestal and who they had met with in the shelter immediately after the shooting, they never bothered to check with Jean Hill or Mary Moorman who by the evening of the assassination had seen Zapruder on TV and could say whether he was the man on the pedestal, and the list goes on. They do not address how it is that Zapruder's family home movies are on the original film just prior to the plaza film. Half of the time these same jokers will claim Zapruder and Sitzman were oin the pedestal so to promote film editing with the "other film" and the other half of the time they say no one was on the pedestal. It's the same old sorry assed research that led to Altgens 6 being said to be genuine while claiming that Moorman and Hill were standing in the street. Maybe us merely being called "BUFFS" is letting us off easy.

Bill Miller

Edited by Bill Miller

Bill,

It is little wonder why lone assassin believers call CT's "BUFFS". It is bad enough that one has the Zapruder film that somehow got in Zapruder's possession immediately following the assassination - and that every film and photo showing he and Sitzman on the pedestal show a man and a woman and not some Negro in a white shirt as someone foolishy stated, but now you raise a question as if it is some conspiracy that no one took a good clean film of them while they stood on the pedestal ... have I got that right?

Below is a crop from the Willis photo as seen in Groden's book "TKOAP". If someone cannot make out that there is a man in a dark suit and a woman on the pedestal instead of it being Jesus, then they need to find some other part of the assassination to study because their interpretation skills "SUCK"!

Then there is the 'Baghdad Bob Healy's' who wish to promote paranoia anywhere that they can and in this case they make claims that there is no proof that Zapruder or Sitzman were on the pedestal or were even in the plaza for all that matter. I recall this nonsense coming up over a year or two ago, so at that time I posted the clip showing Zapruder filming Sitzman from the rear as she talked with the Hester's near the bench near the eastmost shelter. That sequence was filmed before the motorcades arrival and most people have forgotten that it existed. As the clip runs - Sitzman in her black scarf and dress spins around and looks right at Zapruder's camera. But was she on the pedestal they ask? Well, some forum xxxxx like Healy will mention that there is no film or picture clearly showing that it was Zapruder on the pedestal. Well, dah ... Zapruder had a damned camera in front of his face, so how can there be such a clear image of him? They forget that the photographers who did get images of Zapruder and Sitzman on the pedestal were amateurs and the quality of their images are testimonial to this.

The Willis and Betzner photos are not sharp when it comes to the stationary people along the north side of Elm Street ... is that Zapruder's fault? Then there is the occassional idiot that says that no one was on the pedestal, but then they have to be repeatedly reiminded that Moorman's photo shows the same two people on the pedestal that all the other films and photos show and that her photo was still in her possession when filmed for TV not 30 minutes after the shooting, making alteration impossible that soon following the shooting.

As I said before, Altgens 8 shows this man and woman with their backs to the camera as they leave the pedestal. But who is this mystery woman in the black scarf and dress ... well it was Sitzman and here she is being talked to near that pedestal ... the image is not photo studio quality, but does it have to be to see if it is Sitzman or not.

As I posted to 'Baghadad Bob Healy' over a year ago - go get a copy of Trask book called "National Nightmare" and see these images ... he obviously hasn't bothered, but maybe trolling takes up too much of his time. In that same book is a lightened version of a photo taken of the people inside the shelter and if that is not Zapruder's face, then he had a twin brother.

I might add once more that these clowns that keep trying to make it appear that there is no proof that Zapruder and Sitzman were ever on the pedestal are the same jokers who have never bothered to get Trask's book, have never bothered to check with the Hester's when they had the chance to see who Beatrice and Charles claimed were on the pedestal and who they had met with in the shelter immediately after the shooting, they never bothered to check with Jean Hill or Mary Moorman who by the evening of the assassination had seen Zapruder on TV and could say whether he was the man on the pedestal, and the list goes on. They do not address how it is that Zapruder's family home movies are on the original film just prior to the plaza film. Half of the time these same jokers will claim Zapruder and Sitzman were oin the pedestal so to promote film editing with the "other film" and the other half of the time they say no one was on the pedestal. It's the same old sorry assed research that led to Altgens 6 being said to be genuine while claiming that Moorman and Hill were standing in the street. Maybe us merely being called "BUFFS" is letting us off easy.

Bill Miller

Please explain the Willis crop posted which shows Zapruder's head only

as tall as Sitzman's shoulder. In a recent interview by a researcher who

spoke to Zapruder's daughter, she said her father was 5'11" tall. Several

years ago I contacted on the internet a cousin of Sitzman and asked how

tall she was. His reply was "taller than average, maybe 5'9". How do you

explain this oddity?

Jack

Bill Miller dronned:

Bill,

As I posted to 'Baghadad Bob Healy' over a year ago - go get a copy of Trask book called "National Nightmare" and see these images ... he obviously hasn't bothered to research the matter, but maybe trolling takes up too much of his time. It's the mentality that if one leaves the lights off - he or she can continue to pretend that the hat and coat on the rack is an intruder. In that same book is a lightened version of a photo taken of the people inside the shelter and if that is not Zapruder's face, then he had a twin brother.

dgh: perhaps this inchoate moron can tell us what page this picture of Zapruder is on certainly isn't pg.92... then you can point me to witness testimony saying: yes, I saw Zapruder on the pedestal that noon hour on Nov 22nd 1963.... bet we're gonna have to wait for a longtime, if EVER, right Bill?

dgh: then simply point us to given, recorded """ T E S T I M O N Y """. Not hearsay, conjecture -- given testimony he was recognized on that pedestal,. should be simple as pie! Btw Willie, its B A G H D A D, get your Bob's straight!

Bill Miller

Edited by David G. Healy

explain this oddity?

Jack

Jack - do a forum search under any related topic to Sitzman's shoes. You brought this up before and it was pointed out to you that Sitzman wore high heels on the day of the assassination. you then harped that no women wore high heels back then or something along that line and someone posted a crop from one of the films showing Sitman wearing high heels as she stood near the corner of the TSBD after the assassination. If you look closely - Zapruder is leaning and has his knees bent slightly as he is filming - the guy had verigo as you may recall. In that posture that Zapruder took - Sitzman is only about a half of a head taller than Abraham. Again, Abraham is leaning with knees slightly bent - Sitzman is standing errect in high heels. How many times does this need to be repeated.

Bill

explain this oddity?

Jack

Jack - do a forum search under any related topic to Sitzman's shoes. You brought this up before and it was pointed out to you that Sitzman wore high heels on the day of the assassination. you then harped that no women wore high heels back then or something along that line and someone posted a crop from one of the films showing Sitman wearing high heels as she stood near the corner of the TSBD after the assassination. If you look closely - Zapruder is leaning and has his knees bent slightly as he is filming - the guy had verigo as you may recall. In that posture that Zapruder took - Sitzman is only about a half of a head taller than Abraham. Again, Abraham is leaning with knees slightly bent - Sitzman is standing errect in high heels. How many times does this need to be repeated.

Bill

high-heels? LMAO! call your agent, you're done in the majors....LOL

Bill,

Bill Miller

Thank you for the Willis photo.

It appears he is filming with one arm.

Or is that another tree branch?

How many arms is he using in Moorman to film?

Do other medium have him filming with one ARM?

Amazing, what a great job he did holding the B/H 414 with one hand while filming, has vertigo, holds onto Sitzman with guns firing away.

I have that model camera, the tendency is to hold it with 2 hands while filming, to steady it against your eye.

But then again, I created a white shirted man on the wall and Jesus in the sky.

chris

Guest Mark Valenti

Amazing, what a great job he did holding the B/H 414 with one hand while filming, has vertigo, holds onto Sitzman with guns firing away.

I have that model camera, the tendency is to hold it with 2 hands while filming, to steady it against your eye.

chris

Zapruder was probably holding the camera something like this:

dgh: perhaps this inchoate moron can tell us what page this picture of Zapruder is on certainly isn't pg.92... then you can point me to witness testimony saying: yes, I saw Zapruder on the pedestal that noon hour on Nov 22nd 1963.... bet we're gonna have to wait for a longtime, if EVER, right Bill?
Like I said earlier, David ... you sat with your finger in your - er - uh - NOSE ... and never bothered to contact people like the Hester's Jean Hill, Moorman and so on so to see if they recognized Zapruder as the man they saw on the pedestal with Sitzman. I also recall us talking about Tarask book "National Nightmare" and I am certain the images you speak of were posted. Do some research. By the way, do you believe that is Brehm seen in the Zapruder film? How about Phil Willis or Rosemary? How about Moorman, Toni Foster, or Jean Hill ... none of their images are verifiable. To implement your logic, then none of them can be said to have been at the assassination, which leaves your only purpose for wasting your time here is because Pee Wee Herman and his friends must have gotten the last of the seasonals on the private booths at the adult store.

By the way .... here is one such witness to seeing Zapruder on the pedestal ....

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/sitzman.htm

dgh: then simply point us to given, recorded """ T E S T I M O N Y """. Not hearsay, conjecture -- given testimony he was recognized on that pedestal,. should be simple as pie! Btw Willie, its B A G H D A D, get your Bob's straight!

See the previous link.

Edited by Bill Miller

When in doubt as to someone's posture in one photo - cross reference the same with another photo taken from a different angle. (See the Bronson Slide)

post-1084-1169508825_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bill Miller

chris

Zapruder was probably holding the camera something like this:

what makes you think that? His hand is on the zoom control rod. I doubt he was looking for THAT kind of support while filming -- anyway Zaprduer himself stated he was at FULL-ZOOM. Perhaps he wasn't?