The Education Forum

Who is this guy?

Guest Mark Valenti

Guest Mark Valenti

He was photographed milling around the street and filmed walking away from the front door of the TSBD that day. Anyone have an ID?

Guest Mark Valenti
Mark,

I believe he is an associate of Bernardo De Torres. I do not know his name.

James

That resemblance is amazing. That guy is in the film from DCA, he's walking in front of the TSBD among all the cops and investigators.

Guest Mark Valenti
Ive also thought that this man (with hat on) looks alot like the man standing next to the Rip Robertson look alike..

He also has a resemblance to the man walking next to LBJ as they leave Parkland Hospital.

Ive also thought that this man (with hat on) looks alot like the man standing next to the Rip Robertson look alike..

He also has a resemblance to the man walking next to LBJ as they leave Parkland Hospital.

And that guy looks like Boris Pash although that doesn't necessarily suggest anything sinister.

James

He was photographed milling around the street and filmed walking away from the front door of the TSBD that day. Anyone have an ID?

Mark,

Just "thinking out loud" here-- In post #1, if the man on the left is also the guy in the photos on the right, I wonder why he's not wearing his hat? Disguising by revealing? Or do the photos on the right show him at a later time?

Sincerely,

--Thomas B)

Edited by Thomas Graves

Guest Mark Valenti

Mark,

Just "thinking out loud" here-- In post #1, if the man on the left is also the guy in the photos on the right, I wonder why he's not wearing his hat? Disguising by revealing? Or do the photos on the right show him at a later time?

Sincerely,

--Thomas B)

Thomas,

There's no doubt that the man next to the street is also the guy in the DCA film. In the still picture, he might be holding his hat in his hidden right hand.

In the DCA film he walks toward camera for a few seconds before the shot ends. It's impossible to say whether the film was taken first or the still photo.

And that guy looks like Boris Pash although that doesn't necessarily suggest anything sinister.

James

Wow, Whoever he was, he was not your 'average Joe'! In the photo with Johnson he is so close the SS and others wouldn't have let him be there if he wasn't quite very important and have HUGE security clearances. This man is NOT just a 'bystander', whoever he is!!!! James, can you post the shot of him by Johnson!!

Rufus Youngblood, unknown man and LBJ.

James

Peter,

Wow, Whoever he was, he was not your 'average Joe'! In the photo with Johnson he is so close the SS and others wouldn't have let him be there if he wasn't quite very important and have HUGE security clearances. This man is NOT just a 'bystander', whoever he is!!!! James, can you post the shot of him by Johnson!!

I don't think they are the same person.

If they are, he has changed coats. The guy in Dealey Plaza has a handkerchief sticking out of his left breast pocket.

The guy at Parkland has a coat that does not have a breast pocket.

Steve Thomas

Peter,

I don't think they are the same person.

If they are, he has changed coats. The guy in Dealey Plaza has a handkerchief sticking out of his left breast pocket.

The guy at Parkland has a coat that does not have a breast pocket.

Steve Thomas

Steve,

I believe you are correct. I also don't think the man seen in the Murray photograph (the De Torres associate with no hat) is the same man in front of the TSBD.

FWIW.

James