The Education Forum

Biography: Robin Webb

Robin Webb

I was born in Stevenage, England, but moved to Princeton, New Jersey at the age of 4. After nine years in America my family moved to Toulouse and I attended The International School of Toulouse from Year 9 to Year 13, taking both the IGCSE and IB exams. I am now in my second year at the University of Sheffield studying History and Politics. My hobbies include playing both ice hockey and lacrosse.

Dear Robin,

Welcome to this forum.

Is there anything you can tell us related to the Kennedy Assassination? Do you feel Phil Graham was murdered? Why and who was behind it?

His death, as described in Katherine's book (as sudden and mysterious as Hunter S. Thompson's death years later) is suspicious. What do you think happened? Then President Kennedy was killed 3 or so months after Graham. Same forces?

Can you tell us anything about Mary Meyer Pinchot?

Kathy

Dear Robin,

Welcome to this forum.

Is there anything you can tell us related to the Kennedy Assassination? Do you feel Phil Graham was murdered? Why and who was behind it?

His death, as described in Katherine's book (as sudden and mysterious as Hunter S. Thompson's death years later) is suspicious. What do you think happened? Then President Kennedy was killed 3 or so months after Graham. Same forces?

Can you tell us anything about Mary Meyer Pinchot?

Kathy

I think you are confusing Robin with someone else.