The Education Forum

"I Heard"

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/english/doc/2...tent_383656.htm

Malcolm Summers, one of the closest eyewitnesses to the John F. Kennedy assassination, has died of a heart ailment at age of 80, a funeral home said on Monday.

"I heard Connally say, 'They're going to kill us all!" or 'shoot us all!' I'm not sure which one on that deal. And then, I heard Jackie Kennedy scream out, 'Oh, God! No, no, no!'

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z348.jpg

http://www.assassinationscience.com/The_Zapruder_Film.pdf

Although correct in regards to Mr. Summers diving to the ground, attempting to utilize the information gained through Chuck Marler (which also happens to be my work) to support the multiple assassin theory, is quite in error.

Any modifications/alterations to the Z-film have absolultely ZERO to do with multiple assassins.

Back to "I Heard"!

So!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mrs. CONNALLY. Yes; and it seemed to me there was--he made no utterance, no cry. I saw no blood, no anything. It was just sort of nothing, the expression on his face, and he just sort of slumped down.

Then very soon there was the second shot that hit John. As the first shot was hit, and I turned to look at the same time, I recall John saying, "Oh, no, no, no." Then there was a second shot, and it hit John, and as he recoiled to the right, just crumpled like a wounded animal to the right, he said, "My God, they are going to kill us all."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So!

One must assume that either Malcolm Summers had some excellent hearing ability, or else JBC was doing some yelling just about the time that the Presidential Limousine came abreast of the James Altgens position.

And, since Nellie Connally, in her own handwritten notes of 10 days after the assassination, states exactly the same words as Malcolm Summers, then one can safely assume that Malcolm summers also heard JBC yelling.

Now, if one could only resolve exactly how it is that a person can do all this yelling with one lung completely ripped apart?

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/english/doc/2...tent_383656.htm

Malcolm Summers, one of the closest eyewitnesses to the John F. Kennedy assassination, has died of a heart ailment at age of 80, a funeral home said on Monday.

"I heard Connally say, 'They're going to kill us all!" or 'shoot us all!' I'm not sure which one on that deal. And then, I heard Jackie Kennedy scream out, 'Oh, God! No, no, no!'

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z348.jpg

http://www.assassinationscience.com/The_Zapruder_Film.pdf

Although correct in regards to Mr. Summers diving to the ground, attempting to utilize the information gained through Chuck Marler (which also happens to be my work) to support the multiple assassin theory, is quite in error.

Any modifications/alterations to the Z-film have absolultely ZERO to do with multiple assassins.

Back to "I Heard"!

So!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mrs. CONNALLY. Yes; and it seemed to me there was--he made no utterance, no cry. I saw no blood, no anything. It was just sort of nothing, the expression on his face, and he just sort of slumped down.

Then very soon there was the second shot that hit John. As the first shot was hit, and I turned to look at the same time, I recall John saying, "Oh, no, no, no." Then there was a second shot, and it hit John, and as he recoiled to the right, just crumpled like a wounded animal to the right, he said, "My God, they are going to kill us all."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So!

One must assume that either Malcolm Summers had some excellent hearing ability, or else JBC was doing some yelling just about the time that the Presidential Limousine came abreast of the James Altgens position.

And, since Nellie Connally, in her own handwritten notes of 10 days after the assassination, states exactly the same words as Malcolm Summers, then one can safely assume that Malcolm summers also heard JBC yelling.

Now, if one could only resolve exactly how it is that a person can do all this yelling with one lung completely ripped apart?

http://www.jfk.org/Oral_Histories/Quotes_PopUp.asp?OHID=214

Malcolm Summers -- An eyewitness to the assassination who can be seen in the Zapruder film, Mr. Summers was standing opposite the Grassy Knoll. Recorded on 3/7/2002

Well, they came around and then… the first shot… I think they thought it was a firecracker, also, and I’ve always maintained this… and then I thought in my mind, well, what a heck of a joke, you know, to be playing like that. Well, then the car kept coming, and then the second shot rang out. And then the third was just about where I was at, rang out… I heard Connally say, “They’re going to kill us all!” And then, I heard Jackie Kennedy scream out, “Oh, God! No, no, no!”

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z346.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sort of explains why Mr. Summers was never called for questioning by the WC.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. ALTGENS - This would put me at approximately this area here, which would be about 15 feet from me at the time he was shot in the head--about 15 feet from the car on the west side of the car--on the side that Mrs. Kennedy was riding in the car

Mr. ALTGENS - Because I didn't see who fired it. After the Presidential car moved a little past me, I took another picture--now, just let me back up here--I was prepared to make a picture at the very instant the President was shot. I had refocused to 15 feet because I wanted a good closeup of the President and Mrs. Kennedy, and that's why I know that it would be right at 15 feet, because I had prefocused in that area, and I had my camera almost to my eye when it happened and that's as far as I got with my camera

Mr. ALTGENS - Well, it sounded like it was coming up from behind the car from my position--I mean the first shot, and being fireworks--who counts fireworks explosions? I wasn't keeping track of the number of pops that took place, but I could vouch for No. 1, and I can vouch for the last shot, but I cannot tell you how many shots were in between. There was not another shot fired after the President was struck in the head. That was the last shot--that much I will say with a great degree of certainty.

There was flesh particles that flew out of the side of his head in my direction from where I was standing

All of which may also serve to indicate exactly WHY the WC deemed that there was absolutely no need to provide us with any frames of the Z-film past Z334.

Mr. HUDSON - Well there was a young fellow, oh, I would judge his age about in his late twenties. He said he had been looking for a place to park and he walked up there and he said he finally just taken a place over there in one of them parking lots, and he come on down there and said he worked over there on Industrial and me and him both just sat there first on those steps. When the motorcade turned off of Houston onto Elm, we got up and stood up, me and him both. He was on the left side and I was on the right and so the first shot rung out and, of course, I didn't realize it was a shot, what was taking place right at that present time, and when the second one rung out, the motorcade had done got further on down Elm, and you see, I was trying to get a good look at President Kennedy. I happened to be looking right at him when that bullet hit him - the second shot.

Mr. LIEBELER - That was when the bullet hit him in the head; is that correct?

Mr. HUDSON - Yes; it looked like it ht him somewhere along about a little bit behind the ear and a little bit above the ear.

Mr. LIEBELER - On the right-hand side or the left-hand side?

Mr. HUDSON - Right hand.

Mr. HUDSON - Right along there is about where President Kennedy's car was when he was hit - at the time I was looking right at him when the shot struck him, when the bullet struck him.

Mr. LIEBELER - How many shots did you here altogether?

Mr. HUDSON - Three.

Mr. LIEBELER - Three shots?

Mr. HUDSON - Yes, sir.

Mr. LIEBELER - Are you sure about that?

Mr. HUDSON - Yes, sir.

Mr. LIEBELER - You say that it was the second shot that hit him in the head; is that right?

Mr. HUDSON - Yes; I do believe that - I know it was.

Mr. LIEBELER - You saw him hit in the head, there wasn't any question in your mind about that, was there?

Mr. HUDSON - No, sir.

Mr. LIEBELER - And after you saw him hit in the head, did you here another shot?

Mr. HUDSON - Yes, sir.

Mr. LIEBELER - Did you see that shot hit anything - the third shot?

Mr. HUDSON - No, sir.

Mr. LIEBELER - And you saw the President get hit by what you heard as the second shot?

Mr. HUDSON - Yes.

Mr. HUDSON - Yes; so right along about even with these steps, pretty close to even with this here, the last shot was fired - somewhere right along in there.

Mr. LIEBELER - You think the last shot was fired and the car was about where it actually is in that picture when the third shot was fired?

Mr. HUDSON - Pretty close to it; yes, sir.

Mr. LIEBELER - But you think the President had already been hit in the head by the time the third shot was fired?

Mr. HUDSON - He had been hit twice, so Parkland Hospital said. He was hit in the neck one time and in the head one time.

Mr. LIEBELER - Can you see yourself in that picture anywhere, can you mak yourself out?

Mr. HUDSON - No, sir; I can't , unless it is one of these two men right here - I can't tell - if I had that picture that was taken in the Times Herald paper - I can show you myself in it.

Mr. LIEBELER - Which one is that?

Mr. HUDSON - Well, it was in the Times Herald paper the next morning after, I believe, after the assassination, maybe the evening after the assassination.

Mr. LIEBELER - Look at this picture.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As previously discussed, the WC knew EXACTLY where Mr. Hudson was standing.

During the WC assassination re-enactment, they had Mr. West survey in the exact position on the corner of the flat landing of the steps at which Mr. Hudson was located.

This survey location is referred to as "Point "A"", (not to be confused with "Position A" which was located on Elm St. in front of the TSDB).

And of course, the WC also saw no need to provide us with the photograph to which Mr. Hudson refers as having appeared in the Times/Herald, which quite obviously must have shown him and his position.