The Education Forum

The Reverse Conspiracy Thread

Evan Burton

Guest Mark Valenti

It's clear from this photo that the men depicted in the psychedelic circles are ALL THE SAME PERSON - but with varying hair lengths and other costume additions.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's clear from this photo that the men depicted in the psychedelic circles are ALL THE SAME PERSON - but with varying hair lengths and other costume additions.

At this point I will defer to others on the forum with more experience in photographic analysis (but don't imagine you have me beat)

Oh, Woodstock might have happened (I'm yet to be convinced) - but if it did, it wasn't a real "festival". It was a combination of Satanism, the Military-Industrial Complex conducting a mass experiment under the MK-ULTRA programme, and the NWO making initial preparations for it's eventual world takeover. Have a read of this:

The largest concert after Monterey Pop, the "Woodstock Music and Art Fair, " would be what <Time> magazine celebrated as an "Aquarian Festival " and "history's largest happening. " The term "Aquarian " was carefully chosen. The Aquarian age signified that the "Age of Pisces, " which is the age of Christ, had come to an end. At Woodstock, a small town in upstate New York, nearly half a million youth gathered to be drugged and brainwashed on a farm. The victims were isolated, immersed in filth, pumped with psychedelic drugs, and kept awake continously for three straight days, and all with the full complicity of the FBI and government officials. Security for the concert was provided by a hippie commune trained in the mass distribution of LSD. Once again, it would be the networks of British military intelligence which would be the initiators. Woodstock was the brain child of Artie Kornfeld, the director of EMI's Capitol Record's, Contemporary Projects Division. The original funding was provided by the heir of a large Pennsylvania-based pharmaceutical company, John Roberts, and two other partners. It was another pharmaceutical company, the Swiss-based Sandoz Laboratories, which had first synthesized LSD. Roberts would later be accused of using his company for the mass drugging of the attendees. Little adequate preparations were made for the nearly half a million people who came. Joel Rosenman, one of the three partners, writes, as the concert neared, "Food and water were clearly going to be in short supply, sanitary facilities overtaxed, tempers short, drugs overabundant. Worst of all, there was no way for anyone who wanted to, to leave. " Sitting in your own excrement was actually part of the plan, as John Roberts jokingly wrote, "We're going to hand out bananas at the gate to bind our patrons. " A hippie commune called the Hog Farm, had a special role at Woodstock. The Hog Farm was led by a man nicknamed Wavy Graver, who was a former member of Ken Kesey's MK-Ultra operation, the Merry Pranksters. Communes like the Hog Farm were commonly found in the remote parts of California and served as the breeding grounds for Satanic cults, as well as terrorist groups. Members of these communes continually interchanged with other communes and were the recruiting grounds for the Process Church and Manson. Hog Farm member Diane Lake was a member of Charles Manson's Family, at the time of the massacre of Sharon Tate and her guests. On August 14, one day before the scheduled opening, the entire festival security force, comprised of 350 off-duty New York City cops, pulled out. A spokesman for the New York police claimed that no official arrangement was ever made with the city, a claim the promoters vehemently denied. In an August 15, 1969 <New York Times> article, the head of Woodstock's security said, "Now I don't have any security at all. I've been struck. We're having the biggest collection of kids there's ever been in this country without any police protection. " Not surprisingly, the Hog Farm was put in charge of security. Woodstock funder and director John Roberts, openly admitted that he was well aware of the Hog Farm's connection to drug distribution. He writes, "their fee was simply transportation to and from the festival... a peace-keeping force that looked, talked, and smelled like the crowd would be both highly credible and highly effective... and the most important, they were wise in the ways of drugs, knowing good acid from bad, good trips from bummers, good medicine from poison, etc. " The Hog Farm at the time was living in New Mexico's mountains. Roberts chartered a Boeing 727, at a cost of $17,000, and flew 100 of them to New York. To clear the final path for the planned drugging of half a million youngsters, the district attorney for the area agreed privately that there would be no arrests or prosecutions for violations of drug laws. John Roberts writes, "The District Attorney...recognized early on that many of our customers would be using illegal drugs, but also recognized that such use would be the least of our problems over the course of the weekend. He acted, therefore, with compassion and good grace throughout. " Roberts also writes that he was meeting continuously with the FBI up to and including one day before the start of the concert, and had their full cooperation.

http://webusers.physics.umn.edu/~duvernoi/satan.html

Half a million people without food or water for 3 days? Yeah, sure.

I'm siding with Mark at this stage. The article was right about it being a large-scale test of LSD, but the victims were probably brainwashed to think there were that many people. It was probably no more than 100 - for security reasons.

I am yet to be convinced that Evan Burton exists. But if he does, it is a combination of

Satanism, the Military-Industrial Complex conducting an experiment under the MK-ULTRA

programme, and the NWO making initial preparations for it's eventual world takeover.

Obviously mind control at work.

Jack

I found this, and it does nothing to convince me that "woodstock" was real.

This photo is meant to be of the famous guitarist Jimmi Hendrix playing at Woodstock:

Notice something strange?

I thought that Hendrix was meant to be famous for being a left-handed guitar player... but here he can clearly be seen playing RIGHT-HANDED!

Hmmmm.

Guest Stephen Turner
I found this, and it does nothing to convince me that "woodstock" was real.

This photo is meant to be of the famous guitarist Jimmi Hendrix playing at Woodstock:

Notice something strange?

I thought that Hendrix was meant to be famous for being a left-handed guitar player... but here he can clearly be seen playing RIGHT-HANDED!

Hmmmm.

His guitar is reverse strung, bass E string at the bottom etc. Hell I dont know about Woodstock, Pete Townsend seems mighty convinced he slugged Abbie Hoffman, but I do have proof President Clinton was in fact impersonated, for the full eight years of his term by David Cassidy.

I think a number of people here are on track to solve this mystery. Obviously it is a conspiracy.

If you look at the neck of Jimis strat you can see it's upside down. IE strung as suggested. I think ewhat you have uncovered there is a proof of conspiracy. The photo has been mirrored, ie it's an alteration.

When Jimi Hendrix was supposed to be playing out of 500,000 only 35,000 people can be seen in the audience.

Half a million people eating (particularly with the 'munchies effect' in place due to the MKULTRA/POT OP) defecating and urinating would produce an enormous volume of waste. Where did it all go?

Apparently pot was being smoked publicly by not just the visitors but also the performers. Where were the police?

Is there a single individual who can produce irrefutable proof that they were actually there?

Unexplainable deaths

Jimi Hendrix - choked on vomit

Mama Cass - choked on chicken bone, though some conspiracy theorists claim it was a ham sandwich

Janis Joplin - choked on vomit or overdosed on a drug

woodstock is nine letters nine by three is three it was three days

do cows tock? I suppose moo could be a word, but ticks are definitely a problem for cows.

So as it was supposed to be a moment in time we obviously have here a code made up of the letters "d o c o w s" having to do with clocks. Jimi played the national anthem with making sounds like bombs falling. So it's something to do with a time bomb.

A countdown.

tick-tock... c woods : see the woods for the trees , however it was on a field on a farm. Full of people on mind altering substances. Animalfarm: MKULTRA on a grand scale.

So obviously it has to do with WC Fields the famous drunkard.

Tick-Tock, two T's in a field.

ie W.T.C. which was two towers. Two Towers is the last in Tolkiens triology of the nine rings.

Simple really, when you think about it.

It was a coded message to the two towers which was about the burning up of the one ring of power.

What ring of power? Does it mean that Bush has an itchy burning butthole? Could it mean that the problems of the world are really due to an anal retentive leader?

If the above illogic is correct then it must mean that Bush should eat more prunes. So: Bushes need pruning. This is a statement one can find in numerous publications and tv programs about flora.

IE, the whole woodstock conspiracy was about getting people to vote Bush out of power to relieve the burning ring of fire threatening to engulf a world bent on Cash.

Remarkable foresight really.

Edited by John Dolva

Guest Gary Loughran

Is it a coincidence that some prominent 'witnesses' to the Woodstock conspiracy died mysteriously shortly after the alledged event, see Hendrix and Joplin. Also Neil Young (a CIA agent - crypt NYHarvest-1) mysteriously left the odd titled Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young (a CIA cover group) and shortly thereafter recorded a solo (the 1 in his codename ?) cunnningly titled album named Harvest.

Backstage gossip alleged, also, that Ravi Shankar was DCM in Dealey Plaza. I wonder if James Richards research can verify this tidbit.

Edited by Gary Loughran

There are other factors to this unraveling mystery.

There were supposedly 500,000 people at this "concert".

HOW DID THE ORGANISERS GET A PERMIT TO HOLD A ROCK CONCERT FOR HALF A MILLION PEOPLE?

It is a fact that the Police and city officials had anything but an amiable relationship with the "hippie" movement... and yet they granted them a permit?!?

Hippy: "Hi, pig. I'd like a permit for a rock concert."

Police: "Okay, how many people will be attending?"

Hippy: "Oh, at least 250 000 - hopefully 500 000, maybe more."

Police: "And you'll have sufficient catering and sanitary facilities for this number?"

Hippy: "Oh, nature will provide, man, nature always does."

Police: "Medical facilities?"

Hippy: "Errr - I think I have a first aid kit in the van somewhere..."

Police: "Security?"

Hippy: "We don't need your fascist stormtroopers, pig - we love our fellow man. When you got love, you don't need security!"

Police: "Is this a political rally?"

Hippy: "Damn straight, brother! We gunna protest your damn illegal war, raise money for our oppressed Asian comrades, motivate the masses and storm your Nixon's Reichstag baby! You is going DOWN, Jack! The people are taking over!"

Police: "And there will be zero tolerance of any illicit substance use, right?"

Hippy: "My ass! We going to be so high, man, we'll wave 'hello' to your little astro-nuts. A little bit of the good Doctor's prescriptions, and our minds will solve the world's problems like that baby! Expanded consciousness, dude! Hell man, this is going to be so far freaking out! We gunna be passing out the joints and dropping trips on each other like there was no tomorrow... you dig?"

Police: "Okay, here's your permit."

Righhhhhhht......

Guest Stephen Turner
Is it a coincidence that some prominent 'witnesses' to the Woodstock conspiracy died mysteriously shortly after the alledged event, see Hendrix and Joplin. Also Neil Young (a CIA agent - crypt NYHarvest-1) mysteriously left the odd titled Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young (a CIA cover group) and shortly thereafter recorded a solo (the 1 in his codename ?) cunnningly titled album named Harvest.

Backstage gossip alleged, also, that Ravi Shankar was DCM in Dealey Plaza. I wonder if James Richards research can verify this tidbit.

Joni Mitchell, why is no one mentioning Joni Mitchell..."By the time I got to Woodstock, they were half a million strong"

Classic CIA disinformation tactic, tell a lie often enough and most people will believe it. Neil Young, Joni Michell, anyone else see a pattern emerging...........

"Ravi Shankar was DCM in Dealey Plaza." That is very interesting indeed. Source please?

Another anomaly: did anyone notice that Joe Cockers guitar has been 'removed' from the supposed film made of the event? One can clearly see him playing it, but for some reason the film was altered to 'hide' it.

Why? Was there even possible to have electricity there for the so called event?

Yet another indication of how one might alter a film but that close inspection shows its hard to fool everyone all the time.

Guest Mark Valenti
Another anomaly: did anyone notice that Joe Cockers guitar has been 'removed' from the supposed film made of the event? One can clearly see him playing it, but for some reason the film was altered to 'hide' it.

That one made me spit my coffee.

That one made me spit my coffee.

No kidding..that was too funny. And from John D. ... who knew!

joe_cocker_woodstock.jpg

You're quite right.

Why did they remove his guitar from the photo?

What were they trying to hide?

Personally I think the guitar had a mirror finish that clearly showed that the whole thing was being filmed on a set in Area 51. So they removed the guitar from the photo.

Or it was whistleblowers.

Absolute PROOF that the photographic record has been somehow faked. Take a look at this photograph. It's so obvious it leaped out at me and smacked me in the face.

woodstock2014.jpg

SHADOWS, people! They are TOTALLY wrong. Everyone knows that SHADOWS must be PARALLEL with a distant LIGHTSOURCE, i.e. the SUN. The direction of the foreground shadows shows the light source to be BEHIND the photographer. The direction of the background shadows shows the lightsource to be to the RIGHT and on the FAR SIDE of the hill in the background.

Also, the shadow of the guy on the left's nose is pointing in a totally different direction to the nude guy's bird. And the guy on the left was quite clearly PASTED IN to the photo.

woodstock-1.jpg

Anyone who can't see this is either blind, lying, or a paid Woodstock disinformation agent.