The Education Forum

Blood in Dealey Plaza

50 minutes ago, Darrell Curtis said:

This just goes to shown the extent of my ignorance. I never knew there had been reports of an SS agent having been killed. So he was somewhere in the vicinity of the top of the steps? What would that do to the idea that there weren't any SS agents on the ground, but only in the motorcade? That's what had made the people showing SS credentials so suspicious, as I understood it.

I'll admit I understand almost nothing about how sheep dipping is done. How would you get an anti Castro Cuban to willingly appear to be pro Castro? Considering how virulent was their hatred of the man, it seems a difficult task, or perhaps that is just my ignorance revealing itself.

I have little doubt about a knoll shooter, in spite of Feister's work. I'm not too sure of anything with regards to the JFKA other than it being a conspiracy. Beyond that, everything exists as probabilities for me. By the knoll shooter is a very high probability in my mind.

Hi Darrell, thanks for the continued debate on several issues. I will pare down some evidence for the things I said here, and move part of the discussion to my “Backstabbed” thread. In this thread I will soon clarify the reports that a Secret Service agent had been killed in Dealy plaza. I’ll say now that the presence of blood is not essential to my “working pet theory”; it only hints that someone was wounded, it was covered-up, and the blood could have been from the said agent, or a witness, or one of my perps, who was tentatively identified, within minutes or hours, as an agent, and as a cover story for the death or wounding of my perp or witness. To be sure, the reports of the SS agent having been shot are among the first reports on the ambush, they were publicly made, and fairly well discussed.

Cheers, Michael

Edited by Michael Clark

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/30/2006 at 11:14 PM, Shanet Clark said:

I think there is strong reason to believe that the all the watergate burglary operational figures had some role in Dallas. Howard Hunt could never shake these links, and neither could Frank Fiorini Sturgis, Bernard Barker and Eugenio Martinez are also circumstantially linked, there names come up in association with both Dallas and the Watergate.

Barker admitted to loudly hammering the hinges off the DNC offices while MCCord had signed in under a phony name in the Watergate...Barker Sturgis and Hunt, along with Liddy are so bizarre..............the Miami counter counter revolutionaries

Edited by Michael Clark

On 7/9/2019 at 3:04 PM, David Andrews said:

So, Lyndon Johnson has a lot of suspicion about him, but the first question when he phoned J. Edgar Hoover was “Were they shooting at me too?” He didn’t say “he,” he said “they.” He was a little worried, like, “Were they shooting at me too?” So it was more like, he heard the bullets going over the top of his head and he knew. And J. Edgar Hoover assured him “No, we have the gunman, we have three shots, we have the whole thing already wrapped up”, and this is like a day or two right after, so, someone had a story ready to go.

Off on a tangent, but I've always felt that Johnson was playacting when he asked Hoover this, and when he was on Air Force One supposedly shaking about a Communist conspiracy.  This is regardless of the level of involvement you or I might feel LBJ had in the assassination.

Yep.

On 2/14/2006 at 12:09 AM, Lee Forman said:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/lofivers....php/t2748.html

Len,

That response was a bit short. The above link covers some discussion on the 'pools.'

We have covered this in the past - a lot of detail should appear in several threads. The pools - plural, were seen by multiple witnesses. Potentially there were 3 separate pools witnessed.

1. Behind the retaining wall on the 'knoll'

2. Behind the walled walkway, on the sidewalk, in the Pergola Garden area

3. On the sidewalk along the Elm St extension, closer to the back of the TSBD.

2 of these pools can be found detailed on Don Roberdeau's plat.

Where can it be found?

http://members.aol.com/DRoberdeau/JFK/DP.jpg

Numerous eye-witness references to these pools can be found in Fetzer's MIDP.

On what pages I only found 1 reference to 1 pool Coley's on page 48.

Correct - Coley, Mulkey and Hood. The L'Hoste piece is contained in the Couch WR testimony.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/0812694228...v=search-inside

The bloody piece of flesh may have been a piece of Kennedy's head - and indeed, it may have left a dripping trail, as per Couch's witness account - but I would hesitate to link that to all 3 pools.

Do you think it's possible that a piece of JFK's head could have ended up in any of those locations? Neither Couch nor nor Coley nor Anynesworth (I imagine) said anything about "a bloody piece of flesh". Couch said nothing about a bloody trail, at least not in the 2 pages Jack provided.

I do not think a piece of Kennedy's head could have landed in any of those locations, and I did not think I implied that.

Odd Couch says he was there with another photographer. The President has just been shot they are close by and they see cops running with guns drawn like they are chasing someone, they see an 8 - 10 inch pool of blood and neither one takes a single photo. When was the first time Couch claims to have seen this, 10+ years after the fact? Was the 2nd photographer ever found?

No on the first question - I do not know on the 2nd - L'Hoste.

The dead SS man reports come to mind - but clearly, something occurred that was not publicly reported on.

How well documented are these reports? Was the dead SS agent supposed to have been in one of those spot's? Would it make sense for one to be in one of those locations? If as the theory goes the pool of blood was from an accidental victim of a lost bullet: 1) It would be a huge coincidence if the victim was an SS agent esp. considering the location 2) IIRC all three locations are above where JFK was so the errant sniper was shooting up? Up from where?

They appeared in newspapers. Vince Salandria has done quite a lot on this subject. There is also a reference which I have not been able to find, in which one SS agent reports that SAIC Sorrels had deputized agents on the knoll. Hearsay, but interesting.

According to Fetzer's MIDP there were only 28 SS agents in Dallas and none were on the "grass knoll" Pg. 49

Even JC Price's affidavit comes to mind.

Care to elaborate?

Perhaps someone left with a souvenir.

The source that provided me with the info on the FBI agent said that he arrived approximately 10 minutes after the shooting. He then nearly parked his car over one of the pools of blood - obviously that can't be the one at the retaining wall or walled walkway - I do not know the name of the source, and my source didn't seem to recall the details.

- lee

post-675-1139893767_thumb.jpg

From this thread:

Edited by Michael Clark

AC9505BA-A97A-4B8B-A14C-4F8A518D6CEF.png

Just checking, does this show up to members as a functional link? Does it automatically load a pic of an article? I am workin on photo posting solutions and want to be sure this works as I expect it does.

Edited by Michael Clark