The Education Forum

Loony Toons loose

No disresrespect to John Simkin, who seems to be a wonderful fellow... but after reading JFK postings on this forum for several weeks now, it is obvious that the forum has been hijacked by several provocateurs who make the MAJORITY of the postings, most of them nonsensical. These characters seem to be straight from central casting at Warner Brothers LOONY TOONS department. I have seen this same disruptive pattern many times before. One can only conclude that this behavior is initiated by some organized entity with a motive for protecting the official myth of JFK's death. The modus operandi is identical each time. They present NO ORIGINAL RESEARCH but rely on quoting others who have been discredited. They make absurd and outlandish claims without offering proof. Dumber than Elmer Fudd.

Jack White B)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That must be guys who claim that the Pentagon was actually hit by a missile.

Or the guys who list many groups that "may have" assassinated JFK, without specifying any, and say that they all had different motives.

Or guys who claim that Flight 93 was actually shot down over Pennsylvania on September 11, 2001, by the "Happy Holligans."

Or guys who claim that "the CIA killed Howard Hughes and created the myth of Hughes as a reclusive hermit so they could control and use his companies and fortune."

Edited by Anthony Frank

That must be guys who claim that the Pentagon was actually hit by a missile.

Or the guys who list many groups that "may have" assassinated JFK, without specifying any, and say that they all had different motives.

Or guys who claim that Flight 93 was actually shot down over Pennsylvania on September 11, 2001, by the "Happy Holligans."

Or guys who claim that "the CIA killed Howard Hughes and created the myth of Hughes as a reclusive hermit so they could control and use his companies and fortune."

I agree and here are some more ...

Or the guys who thought the rain sensors in Dealey Plaza were listening devices for people wanting to spy on them.

Or the guys who think that every photo and film that is shown to debunk their off-the-wall observations must be faked.

Or the guys that would think that if one of their fellow alterationist had his electric razor accidently come on in an airport that it must be CIA related.

Or anyone who would waste thread space posting about Loony Toons being loose.

I do think your right Jack - appears a few of these dudes are the European version of "Wee Willie Miller and the Wannabees". I'll be gone soon -- they can prop each other up with their endless debates about nonsense... Wonder how much Mr. Peter's paid for the franchise :-)

David Healy

No disresrespect to John Simkin, who seems to be

a wonderful fellow...but after reading JFK postings

on this forum for several weeks now, it is obvious

that the forum has been hijacked by several provocateurs

who make the MAJORITY of the postings, most of them

nonsensical. These characters seem to be straight

from central casting at Warner Brothers LOONY TOONS

department. I have seen this same disruptive pattern

many times before. One can only conclude that this

behavior is initiated by some organized entity with

a motive for protecting the official myth of JFK's death.

The modus operandi is identical each time. They present

NO ORIGINAL RESEARCH but rely on quoting others

who have been discredited. They make absurd and

outlandish claims without offering proof. Dumber

than Elmer Fudd.

Jack White :unsure:

I do think your right Jack - appears a few of these dudes are the European version of "Wee Willie Miller and the Wannabees". I'll be gone soon -- they can prop each other up with their endless debates about nonsense... Wonder how much Mr. Peter's paid for the franchise :-)

David Healy

Mr. Healy - My last name is Peters - not Peter's. Your inablity to keep things straight leaves a lot to be desired. I might also add that I'm not impressed with your desire to place nationalities with opinions and observations. Of all the critiques I have read on the alteration claims, I have not once seen where an alterationist' nationality was mentioned. If you or Mr. White would just address the alteration claims, I am sure the purpose of this forum will be better served.

As for something Mr. White said -

They present NO ORIGINAL RESEARCH but rely on quoting others who have been discredited. They make absurd and outlandish claims without offering proof.

In the future, Mr. White might want to think about the things he says a little better. Instead of addressing Miller's critque of his photo and film alteration claims - he'll make a statement like the one I just quoted him as saying. I believe Miller was awarded the Mary Ferrell Award this past year in Dallas for his discovery of new evidence in the assassination of John F. Kennedy, so Mr. White's statement, like his alteration claims, was not very accurate. I understand that the forum administrator is working on getting my attachment capabilities up and going again and when he does ... I will be more than happy to discuss the alteration evidence claims with you and anyone else so maybe we can all learn something together. Hopefully we'll get past the 'everything is fake so why bother' mentality and start trying to better understand how these conclusions were reached in the first place by those for and against them.

Edited by Larry Peters

David Healy

Mr. Healy - My last name is Peters - not Peter's. Your inablity to keep things straight leaves a lot to be desired. I might also add that I'm not impressed with your desire to place nationalities with opinions and observations. Of all the critiques I have read on the alteration claims, I have not once seen where an alterationist' nationality was mentioned. If you or Mr. White would just address the alteration claims, I am sure the purpose of this forum will be better served.

As for something Mr. White said -

They present NO ORIGINAL RESEARCH but rely on quoting others who have been discredited. They make absurd and outlandish claims without offering proof.

In the future, Mr. White might want to think about the things he says a little better. Instead of addressing Miller's critque of his photo and film alteration claims - he'll make a statement like the one I just quoted him as saying. I believe Miller was awarded the Mary Ferrell Award this past year in Dallas for his discovery of new evidence in the assassination of John F. Kennedy, so Mr. White's statement, like his alteration claims, was not very accurate. I understand that the forum administrator is working on getting my attachment capabilities up and going again and when he does ... I will be more than happy to discuss the alteration evidence claims with you and anyone else so maybe we can all learn something together. Hopefully we'll get past the 'everything is fake so why bother' mentality and start trying to better understand how these conclusions were reached in the first place by those for and against them.

Bill Miller's absurd claims were disposed of TWO YEARS AGO

on JFKresearch. He became so abusive that Rich was forced

to banish him. Except for the fact that Mr. Peters posts

from Europe, I might suspect that he is Miller himself. I am

not about to repeat two-year old arguments for someone

who is behind the times, and who refuses to look at the

evidence.

Jack White :unsure:

Bill Miller's absurd claims were disposed of TWO YEARS AGO

on JFKresearch. He became so abusive that Rich was forced

to banish him. Except for the fact that Mr. Peters posts

from Europe, I might suspect that he is Miller himself. I am

not about to repeat two-year old arguments for someone

who is behind the times, and who refuses to look at the

evidence.

Jack White

Mr. White,

It's no secret in the JFK research community that the way challenges of your photo and film alteration claims were disposed of on 'JFKResearch' was done by quickly banning anyone who pointed out the mistakes you had made. I was only a member there through one thread where I raised challenges to your Moorman and Hill being in the street claim before I was banned. But before leaving I had pulled each and every post from the thread I participated in so to have a record of the so-called disposing of my challenges. I will share that thread with anyone who wishes to see just how you rose to the occassion on JFKResearch. On forums where you are not afforded such protection you have basically avoided the challenges by saying that all the films and photos are faked, so why bother discussing them. I am going to raise those challenges on this forum once I can post images again whether you care to participate or not. Those photo and film alteration claims were obviously important enough for you to allow them to go into print, so they should obviously be important enough to test their credibility on a public forum.

Edited by Larry Peters

Or the guys who thought the rain sensors in Dealey Plaza were listening devices for people wanting to spy on them.

Or the guys who think that every photo and film that is shown to debunk their off-the-wall observations must be faked.

Or the guys that would think that if one of their fellow alterationist had his electric razor accidently come on in an airport that it must be CIA related.

Did someone on the forum make these claims?

Did someone on the forum make these claims?

Hi folks,this is my first post here,first want to say hi and that this looks like a great place to discuss the assassination.

Anthony,

I think it was Jim Fetzer and Co. that made these claims.

Hi folks,this is my first post here,first want to say hi and that this looks like a great place to discuss the assassination.

Hi Ryan, nice to see you here.

This is a wonderful forum and your knowledge of weapons and ballistics and what was possible (and not) with a rifle in Dealey Plaza will be a valuable addition to discussions indeed.

James

Do these alterationists have an agenda? If so, what is it?

So far the agenda seems to have been to avoid dealing directly and specifically with the issues concerning their claims of photo and film alteration when ever possible, make themselves feel important enough to think the CIA has an interest in their Keystone Cop approach to research, get themselves laughed out of the two major Dallas conspiracy conferences and to show that when backed into a corner ... one can always try and get a way out by saying that all the films and photos are fakes, so why explain anything to anyone.

Edited by Larry Peters

Bill Miller's absurd claims were disposed of TWO YEARS AGO on JFKresearch. He became so abusive that Rich was forced to banish him. Except for the fact that Mr. Peters posts from Europe, I might suspect that he is Miller himself. I am not about to repeat two-year old arguments for someone who is behind the times, and who refuses to look at the evidence.

Jack White

Could it be that Bill Miller, despite having made his payment to participate there, was "banished" from the forum of Mr. della Rosa, a person I have no respect for by the way, because Mr. Miller did not agree with the views of Jack White? Or am I just having a deja vu here?

Wim

It sounds like these "alterationists" are goofy. It's already been established that JFK was killed in a conspiracy.

The thing to do now is to ask who did it and why, and not say, "Look at what I know about photography and photographs. Ooooh! People should listen to me so that they will understand that there was a conspiracy to kill JFK."

The only question is: "Who did it and why?"

Edited by Anthony Frank