The Education Forum

Perceptions of the three tramps

However looks can change with age, but not facial structure and features. Every single dimension and facial feature of the short tramp (including height) up to the eye wrinkles,  is an EXACT match for Rogers.

It's the facial structure and features that convince me that the short tramp is not Rogers.

Moreover two contemprary witnesses of Rogers at an older age, who knew Rogers, picked him out IMMEDIATELY from the tramps photographs. Chuck Rolland of Houston ice skating rink, and a girl friend who dated Rogers.  I guess you didn't know that.

No, I didn't know that, and it doesn't change my mind. On the photos and your argument, Wim, you might as well quote Richard Pryor: "Who are you going to believe, me or your lying eyes?"

I recommend you to read "The man on the grassy knoll", by John Craig and Philip Rogers (no relatation)

I have the book, which contains the Rogers photos. They are not photos of the tramp at any age.

"It's the facial structure and features that convince me that the short tramp is not Rogers."

Okay Ron,

Then would you please please tell us which facial features of young Rogers are different from those of the short tramp in your opinion.

I guess you have also seen the analysis of Lois Gibson, who does this for her profession and won a Guinness Book of Records notation for her work?

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/lois7.htm

Wim

Edited by Wim Dankbaar

Then would you please please tell us which facial features of young Rogers are different from those of the short tramp in your opinion.

It is immediately noticeable that Rogers has a longer face or head, with higher forehead and more pointed chin.

I guess you have also seen the analysis of Lois Gibson, who does this for her profession and won a Guinness Book of Records notation for her work?

What record did she set, most ridiculous IDs?

In The Man on the Grassy Knoll, there is a photo of a sculpture by

Gibson purportedly showing what Rogers would look like in 1992. Not only does he still not look like the tramp, but his forehead is as long as the rest of the face, it looks like one head set on top of the other. The short tramp's head looks like it's been crushed in comparison.

just looking at wims www.jfkmurdersolved.com i saw a comparison photo between holt and the third tramp and i have to say that it is extremely convincing, wim i hope you dont mind me posting this picture, i will take it off if you dont want it here.

While that particular Holt photo was obviously posed to match the tramp photo as closely as possible, there is indeed a strong resemblance. (I think this pose also explains another Holt photo, apparently taken at the same time, in which Holt has his mouth hanging open like an idiot, to match another of the tramp photos.) But this photo does not look like Holt did in 1963 (according to an existing photo taken at that time). The Holt here looks 10 or 20 years older (indeed this photo must have been taken in the late 1980s or whenever Holt came out with his story), so the comparison is rather misleading.

just looking at wims www.jfkmurdersolved.com i saw a comparison photo between holt and the third tramp and i have to say that it is extremely convincing, wim i hope you dont mind me posting this picture, i will take it off if you dont want it here.

While that particular Holt photo was obviously posed to match the tramp photo as closely as possible, there is indeed a strong resemblance. (I think this pose also explains another Holt photo, apparently taken at the same time, in which Holt has his mouth hanging open like an idiot, to match another of the tramp photos.) But this photo does not look like Holt did in 1963 (according to an existing photo taken at that time). The Holt here looks 10 or 20 years older (indeed this photo must have been taken in the late 1980s or whenever Holt came out with his story), so the comparison is rather misleading.

Ron,

It seems that on this matter you have made up your mind are as hard a nut to crack as John Mcadams. So I guess I'll leave the presentation of Lois Gibson and the rest of the evidence for any individual to judge, with the satisfaction that it does not convince you and you are at odds with the world most respected experts.

Wim

Edited by Wim Dankbaar