Is this the real Bill Miller?

Folks, I can certainly say that the photo looks like the Bill Miller

who I talked to in Dallas and who presented at the Lancer Conference

that year....perhaps just a tad bit younger in the photo but that's

him.

Or at least the Bill that I talked to in between his taking folks over

to the window to look at the pictures and negatives of the

windows in the TSBD.

And his voice sounded like the Bill who calls me occasionally as well.

-- Larry

Larry - You are ruining a good mystery for these guys. Your're taking away the chance that I was a CIA plant. It is funny however that you thought the photo made me look younger than I did in Dallas because it was taken for that 2000 Dallas trip as I recall. The video of that conference should show this to be the case. BTW, while we are discussing forum photos ... I thought the photo Jack uses on this forum makes him look younger than I remember him appearing ... but it wasn't really important enough for me to start a thread over it when there is so much JFK assassination evidence to discuss, so I didn't bring it up.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Bill, what can I say. Some folks take photos that make them look younger,

some look older and some take photos that pretty much prove that they

just shouldn't take photos.

Explaining my previous position on not having photos myself...

Anyway, I've seen Bill and I've seen Jack and I'll volunteer to ID either of them

in a line up.....although no T-shirts please, that would really throw me off.

-- Larry

Hey Bill, what can I say.  Some folks take photos that make them look younger,

some look older and some take photos that pretty much prove that they

just shouldn't take photos.

Explaining my previous position on not having photos myself...

Anyway,  I've seen Bill and I've seen Jack and I'll volunteer to ID either of them

in a line up.....although no T-shirts please, that would really throw me off.

-- Larry

Hi, Larry...thanks for your ID of Miller. His photo certainly looks

much younger than the guy I met in Dealey Plaza. I would be interested

to know why he now denies that he told me that he was RETIRED from

a well-known company. He refuses to repeat that claim here. There are

several researchers who find his activities quite suspicious. His modus

operandi fits encounters we have had with agents provocateur (and

I have had at least half a dozen). I particularly have in mind a contact

he had with Jim Fetzer.

Jack :)

Hi Jack, Bill, all.

found a great one of you Jack, on "the floor".

Wouldn't happen to be GMack holding the camera would it?

http://www.jfklancerforum.com/dc/user_files/1926.jpg

Bill looking slightly more casual.

http://www.jfklancerforum.com/dc/user_files/3120.jpg

Alan :)

Btw.

Great smilies John!

:)

Alan...thanks for the photos. The one of me is one I SCANNED AND POSTED

years ago. The original was taken years ago on the sixth floor by researcher

Howard Upchurch. Robert Cutler arranged for about 4 or 5 researchers

to tour the building. It was closed and empty at the time.

The picture of "Bill Miller" is greatly puzzling. It shows a very large

muscular young man with jutting Leno jaw and bushy hair. I would

call him a heavyweight, based on the photo. I remember the Miller

who approached me in the plaza as a much smaller, older person

with no distinguishing features. Are there two Bill Millers? And why

will he not tell us the name of the company he "retired" from? Too,

since he claims to have retired because of recent chemotherapy

treatments, why is he not bald? A lady of my acquaintance underwent

chemotherapy last year, and had to wear a wig for more than a year.

Her hair is not yet fully grown out. There is something fishy here.

How did his chemotherapy affect his bushy head of hair?

Jack ;)

Good Day Bill.... Just a thought. :) ....Perhaps, you and Larry Peters know each other personally in the real world outside of the internet, and are aquaintances, or even friends?

Don

CV-67, "Big John," USS John F. Kennedy Plank Walker

Sooner, or later, the Truth emerges Clearly

http://members.aol.com/DRoberdeau/JFK/DP.jpg

http://members.aol.com/DRoberdeau/JFK/ROSE...NOUNCEMENT.html

http://members.aol.com/DRoberdeau/JFK/BOND...PINGarnold.html

http://members.aol.com/DRoberdeau/JFK/GHOS...update2001.html

T ogether

E veryone

A chieves

M ore

TEAMWORK.gif

for the United States

DHS3elevatedYELLOW.gif

for New York City, Northern New Jersey and Washington, D.C.

DHS4highORANGE.gif

"The [Central Intelligence] Agency appears to have had a serious operational interest in Oswald" which "may have led to his use or manipulation."

----JOHN NEWMAN, "Oswald and the C.I.A." (1995)

Yes, Mr. Roberdeau, I know Bill. I think the last time we saw one another in person was in 2000 or 2001. We talk on the phone once in a great while and no, I have never been to Illinois where Bill lives. Most of our contacts are through email. I think I was the one who may have first told him about the Education forum, but as I recall he said with the projects he was working on at the time that he didn't have the free time to be on another forum. I am glad he finally signed up here. I have learned a lot from Bill concerning the JFK assassination as he is well known for sharing information and materials with other researchers. I thought it comical when I read Mr. White's post about him being some sort of possible spy, but I felt Bill was well qualified to answer Mr. White how he saw fit. I think of myself as a bit more of a private person than Bill is. I came onto this site to learn something more about the Kennedy assassination and to debate the evidence and it seems that little of each has been occurring. I hope that once we can all get past the all important who knows who and who is and isn't a CIA agent - just maybe we'll get back around to discussing the Kennedy assassination.

Good Day Bill[/b].... Just a thought.  :)  ....Perhaps, you and Larry Peters know each other personally in the real world outside of the internet, and are aquaintances, or even friends?

Don

In much the same way as myself and several other JFK assassination researchers are. Have we met before - yes. Do we share similar interest on various topics, it may be fair to say that is true. Do we bowl together - go out together - socialize in public together ... no, because it's really hard to do from two separate states. Would I look him up if I was in his neck of the woods - I would certainly hope so. Has he ever been to my state, city or home ... as far as I know he has not been to my state or city. He has never been to my home.

The picture of "Bill Miller" is greatly puzzling. It shows a very large

muscular young man with jutting Leno jaw and bushy hair. I would

call him a heavyweight, based on the photo. I remember the Miller

who approached me in the plaza as a much smaller, older person

with no distinguishing features. Are there two Bill Millers?

No Jack - I am the same person and you are just a paranoid moron with a failing memory! I've given you several references - Groden - Conway - Mack. I also told you to look at a copy of the 2000 Lancer presentation and you will see that I am a large man with nice thick bushy hair just like that you see in the photo. But instead, you just keep putting up idiotic post as if to infer as if I'm part of some CIA plot against you and it makes you look pretty stupid in my opinion. By the way - what is your real purpose of not checking your facts as you were asked to do rather than continuing with such nonesense?

And why will he not tell us the name of the company he "retired" from? Too,

since he claims to have retired because of recent chemotherapy

treatments, why is he not bald? A lady of my acquaintance underwent

chemotherapy last year, and had to wear a wig for more than a year.

Her hair is not yet fully grown out. There is something fishy here.

How did his chemotherapy affect his bushy head of hair?

Jack :)

Jack - I never told you that my chemotherapy was recent - you are making that up on your own. I had Hodgkin's disease in 1989 when a nurse accidentally shot chemothearpy (Vinblastine) into the muscle of right hand. I then relapsed in 1993 and had a bone marrow transplant. In 1997 I was awarded $750,000.00 for the hospital disabling me. Also for the record ... even though I lost my hair during both battles with my cancer - there are in fact some chemotherapy drugs that do not cause one's hair to fall out.

Now this is why I don't go around telling my personal business to just anyone because some jackass like yourself will always get the facts wrong and start saying things they know nothing about. If you don't mind - allow me to keep some things about myself personal for in the final analysis - you're not going to remember it correctly anyhow.

Edited by Bill Miller

For the record, my father worked for an oil company, and his boss was friends with Robert Maheu. My stepfather was a former Flying Tiger mercenary who worked at Lockheed skunk works on a number of top secret CIA/military projects. Additionally, an ex-girlfriend's father was a stealth technology engineer at Lockheed. And oh yeah one of my oldest friends is a captain in Special Forces, with experience in both central America and the mid-east. So I suppose I'm probably CIA.

Sorry to tease you, Jack, but you have pushed it a little far. Bill Miller is Bill Miller.

Even the best of us have memory lapses. I just went to my twenty-fifth high school reunion and there were girls who asked my best friend to the vice-versa who can't even remember him now. It happens.

For the record, my father worked for an oil company, and his boss was friends with Robert Maheu.  My stepfather was a former Flying Tiger mercenary who worked at Lockheed skunk works on a number of top secret CIA/military projects.  Additionally, an ex-girlfriend's father was a stealth technology engineer at Lockheed.  And oh yeah one of my oldest friends is a captain in Special Forces, with experience in both central America and the mid-east.  So I suppose I'm probably CIA. 

Sorry to tease you, Jack, but you have pushed it a little far.  Bill Miller is Bill Miller.

Even the best of us have memory lapses.  I just went to my twenty-fifth high school reunion and there were girls who asked my best friend to the vice-versa who can't even remember him now.  It happens.

Pat...interesting personal info. About my memory, it is excellent...especially regarding visual information. I am not very good on names...but I usually never forget a face or photo. The Miller I met is UNLIKELY to have been a large heavy guy with bushy red hair and a jutting JayLeno jaw. I WOULD HAVE REMEMBERED. The guy I met was smaller, older had a suit and tie and carried a briefcase. Though he looked to be in his 40s, he said he was retired from a major international company. He now claims that he did not tell me this. I find this very suspicious. Evidence exists for two LHOs. Do we have two Millers?

Jack ;)

The Miller I met is UNLIKELY to have been a large heavy guy with bushy red hair and a jutting JayLeno jaw. I WOULD HAVE REMEMBERED. The guy I met was smaller, older had a suit and tie and carried a briefcase. Though he looked to be in his 40s, he said he was retired from a major international company. He now claims that he did not tell me this. I find this very suspicious. Evidence exists for two LHOs. Do we have two Millers?

Jack ;)

Jack - I see you have gone from not remembering where I worked to it being a large international company now. Your mind is so shot that you cannot even follow the trail you have already laid. You have admitted that I am the guy who met you in the Plaza because we are the only two who would have recalled the details of that meeting. I, (Bill Miller), also spoke at the Saturday Lancer conference where I was taped giving my 90 minute presentation. All you have to do is look at the Lancer 2000 Conference tape and you would see me as I was in Dallas in 2000 when we met, then all this stupidity on your part would have come to a screeching halt. I think the problem is that you don't want it to come to a halt, so you don't bother to do the simple things that would establish what I have told you. Rather than you admit that you are mistaken, you choose to continue to make a complete ass out of yourself. Your sloppy research has become your trademark, so I guess it should be no different here.

Edited by Bill Miller

• 3 weeks later...

Bill,

Do you feel like sometimes you get picked on?

I came close to posting my face up on this forum and declined for now.

Not that brave, not at all that brave of me.

Now that certain person is

released from prison I am glad that I took the route that I am doing. NOT TO SHOW MY FACE yet.

Odd also I wondered on your picture and had named it to someone and said that in my writings and yours for some reason I thought that you were much older than the picture. But odd as it is had my impression of your face to be very much like you appear in the picture. That conversation was only a few days ago. It was with Uwe.

Jack are you Uwe/David Weaver?

If you arn't then it is another odd moment in time, what can I say?

I did show David my mug shot and it was a first after a year and half of writings to each other. Keep it to yourself PLEASE.

I change my appearances a lot sometimes. Hair style the whole works.

B)

Time for a (new look) for real.

ADDED Edited now by myself to say this --- looking at the date of this thread, NO it was posted much sooner than the conversation I had with Uwe. SO NO it isn't UWE picture I am sure, of that now. SO, YES IT IS ONE OF THOSE ODD THINGS IN LIFE WHAT CAN I SAY...

Edited by Nancy Eldreth

Jack are you Uwe/David Weaver?

What a bizarre thing to say. You might disagree with Jack but there is no mistaking who he is? Nor has he ever made any attempt to disguise his activities as a JFK researcher (nor should he).

You can tell a lot from the style of people’s writing. David Weaver style is very different from that of Jack White.

I have no reason to doubt that Bill Miller is Bill Miller. The only thing I would say that his writing style is very similar to that of Gary Mack (although he never posts he sends me a lot of emails).