The Education Forum

This topic was moved on JFKLancer

Apparently Judyth Baker is a sensitive subject there, unless someone here could enlighten me on the "weirdness"of this post:

DAVE REITZES: in case you missed it:"

Dave,

I have some questions for you, but first this one:

What is your obsession trying to debunk Judyth? It seems like a full time job now. Why do you bother so much? Why do you care?

It appears it's really nagging you that Judyth is such a "well orchestrated hoax". If it's so obvious, why give it so much energy? I have never before seen you more dedicated on a subject. It almost looks personal. And you've never even met her. What's the cause of your drive?

Please explain this puzzling anomaly.

Wim

deleted by me of what I had written.

Wim and Judyth,

I have received two emails one from Debra and now one from Terry.

It is what Bob Vernon posted up. Along with something that is more open from Debra about Judyth. I think you both need to see these emails.

I have written an apology to Judyth to giving emails over to Bob Vernon. He had promised he would not do anything with them.

Well, he did and he got a lot from me this evening. I am open to hear what he has to say.

But the two emails that I have received I do think you both should see.

I may post it up one of them on this forum to show how bias this really is. You see one can post things up against Judyth but no one can post up FOR JUDYTH BEHALF. Now, that is called BIAS reviewing and that according to OUR US LAWS is highly illegal. Thank God for LAWS.

That Judyth and Wim is food for thought.

I am sorry I gave Vernon those emails I didn't think he would go against my wishes and against his own words.

What I hope it that this turns some heads to see how Debra Conway is.

My thoughts have been not to good about her on this issue for sometime but now they show me her creditabily isn't worth anything. She has something major to hide because she hasn't given anything on the forum in response to these words.

Again that is food for throught.

Edited by Nancy Eldreth

And he responded with an eloquent:

“It's fun to debunk a hoax!”

http://www.jfklancerforum.com/dc/dcboard.p...esg_id=46&page=

Not suprising, coming from a person who has a pathological hatred of all things Jim Garrison and anyone who supports a case against Clay Shaw.

That was an answer from Denis Morisette, not from Reitzes.

Wim

And he responded with an eloquent:

“It's fun to debunk a hoax!”

http://www.jfklancerforum.com/dc/dcboard.p...esg_id=46&page=

Not suprising, coming from a person who has a pathological hatred of all things Jim Garrison and anyone who supports a case against Clay Shaw.

That was an answer from Denis Morisette, not from Reitzes.

Wim

Oh, I see. In a hurry I read the, "RE: DAVE REITZES"

My mistake.

Nancy,

It looks like you learned a lesson the hard way. It's unfortunate that the research environment can at times be so tricky and full of potholes, with people chatting you up one day and betraying your trust the next. It's not all that way, but that can happen.

We all make mistakes. The thing is to keep going and believe that people will see the contribution you're trying to make too.

Pamela