The Education Forum

Question for Judyth Baker

Bill Byas

Piss off, you Vernon goon!

You don't even have the brains to erase Vernon's subject lines in your emails.

----- Original Message -----

To: info@jfkmurdersolved.com

Cc: Ramentalk@aol.com

Sent: Monday, August 30, 2004 4:45 PM

Subject: Re: VIP confidential from BOB VERNON

Wim,

I'd be intersted in hearing about you and Mr. Bob Vernon.

Bill Byas

#46, "RE: QUESTION FOR JUDYTH BAKER"

In response to Reply # 44

Mon Aug-30-04 01:22 AMby Dankbaar

John and all,

I am not interested to engage in a flame war with Dr. Truth here. I believe it does not serve any goal and I believe it is something the Dr. thrives on. However, those who are truly interested in another side of the story of my dealings with Mr. Vernon are welcome to email me at info@jfkmurdersolved.com and I will be glad to send them a summary.

Wim

Piss off, you Vernon goon!

You don't even have the brains to erase Vernon's subject lines in your emails.

----- Original Message -----

To: info@jfkmurdersolved.com

Cc: Ramentalk@aol.com

Sent: Monday, August 30, 2004 4:45 PM

Subject: Re: VIP confidential from BOB VERNON

Wim,

I'd be intersted in hearing about you and Mr. Bob Vernon.

Bill Byas

#46, "RE: QUESTION FOR JUDYTH BAKER"

In response to Reply # 44

Mon Aug-30-04 01:22 AMby Dankbaar

John and all,

I am not interested to engage in a flame war with Dr. Truth here. I believe it does not serve any goal and I believe it is something the Dr. thrives on. However, those who are truly interested in another side of the story of my dealings with Mr. Vernon are welcome to email me at info@jfkmurdersolved.com and I will be glad to send them a summary.

Wim

Sorry, I never met Bob Vernon.

Bill

Sorry, I never met Bob Vernon.

--------------

I wouldn't know if you were lying or not, but you sure had email contact with him.

Or did you choose the familiar subject line VIP confidential from BOB VERNON yourself?

:D 

Chew on that!

:tomatoes

Wim

OK, this is the very last toime I will explain. I was quoting someting I saw that Bob Vernon posted about Wim (or maybe it was a Vernon email someone else posted-sorry, I do'nt remeber now.) I ASSuMEd Wim saw saw it to. I ASSuMEd he wojld know what I was talking about. If I was spyiong on Wim for Bob Vernin I would be dumbn indeed to SENFD WIM A EMAIL FROM BOB VERNOIN FOR GODS SAKE!!!!!!!

This is the lasty time I explain. I feel soprry for Wim if he thinks everyone is spying on him. I do not know Bob Vernon. I do not care about Bob Vernon. I don not care abouyt James Files or whatever else Bob Vernion is promoting.

I am begin to undestand how Judyth feels when she says all peopl edo is attack her because that is all she and her friends do to me.

Bill

Poor try! Very poor.

But I guess you have no better option. What prompted you to "insert" the line Re: VIP confidential from BOB VERNON

That includes the word Re. Re to what?

There no way around it, Billy: You recieved an email from Vernon with the subject VIP confidential from BOB VERNON. You erased the body text, but forgot the subject line, so we can only guess that it was a request to go get the "summary".

And now you want us to believe that Vernon posted an email somewhere in a public place, that you conveniently don't remember now, with the subject: VIP confidential from BOB VERNON ???????

You're not just a xxxx, you're a bad xxxx.

:tomatoes

Vernon knows who you really are, but like yourself, he's not gonna tell us.

Wim