The Education Forum

Question again for Judyth

Bill Byas

We also would like people to post their photographs as avatars. We believe this will reduce the hostile comments people make and receive.

John, the only recent photo I have is on my Brotman I.D. badge.  I don't have a scanner with which to try and scan it through in an e-mail to you, either.  Any  suggestions? 

If you photocopy the picture you can send it to my home address and I will add it to the forum.

The photograph does not have to be recent. One 50 year old member is using a photograph taken at university.

Judyth,

I have asked some serious questions that I and maybe many might have.

I went and have been going on John Simkins forum. I may not be looking in the right place to see any of your answers to my questions.

The way I thought things to be wasn't. So, I do need to have some clear pictures in my mind to know why or what you are dealing with.

A lot is going on. If you were able to read all of my posts. Even in the church.

If you did get recently some bad phone calls what was stated to you?

You know when a person in office Like the Pres. of the US wants to follow something he can get anyone phone number in the world?

At this point nothing surprises me at all.

I will also post this up on John Simkins forum.

Please do tell it. I know you stated you are hidding deeper and even if deeper gets a bad reaction then there is a real problem.

All you have to do is to tell it all. Every bit of it. Explain it out. I know your eyes are hurting you. I have had a problem with that too when in front of a computer screen. Put up some blue clear plastic paper or Pink if you have it where ever you are. Get someone from US to send it to you. Will help the glare off of the computer screen. Save your eyes a lot of hurt.

Peace

Nancy

We also would like people to post their photographs as avatars. We believe this will reduce the hostile comments people make and receive.

John, the only recent photo I have is on my Brotman I.D. badge.  I don't have a scanner with which to try and scan it through in an e-mail to you, either.  Any  suggestions? 

If you photocopy the picture you can send it to my home address and I will add it to the forum.

The photograph does not have to be recent. One 50 year old member is using a photograph taken at university.

Hi John,

I sure had a hard time finding this thread again as I'm trying to avoid those that contain the name of a certain poster.

As to your suggestion, I guess I'll have to make a trip to Kinko's after I start back to work, next week. Then you can e-mail me the address so I can send it to you via snail mail. Have you gotten any of my recent e-mails to you regarding the editing of my bio, and the problems I'm having in getting my bio url inserted properly, in order for it to show up at the bottom of my posts, yet?

Thanks for any help you can offer, as I'm much obliged to you.

Sincerely,

Ter

Have you gotten any of my recent e-mails to you regarding the editing of my bio, and the problems I'm having in getting my bio url inserted properly, in order for it to show up at the bottom of my posts, yet?

I have now changed your avatar and added your biography.

This thread is called "question again for Judyth"

So, I pulled this thread back to give response to what the thread is titled.

Judyth, I did write something on this in the third post up in hopes that you would see it.

I do hope that you answer the questions that were placed onto Lancer by me.

Thank you for your response to come to Simkins forum for the answers so I have looked for them but have not found them on here by you.

If not let me know where you did answer them on here, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Nancy

Dear Nancy,

I do not know what questions you are talking about. I do have eye problems and cannot go looking all over for the questions, I apologize.

Will sometimes come here to answer questions.

I wish to post evidence here on this forum and from time to time will come here to see if there is anything I can do to add to knowledge.

For example, one person asked me if Lee could sing. He sure could, he had a nice voice.

I wish you well, Nancy, and if there is a question that will further research, please ask, I will try to answer but can't tell you when I will back back here on the forum.

Best Regards,

Judyth Vary Baker

Judyth,

Yes I am trying to do my best as well.

The questions I had asked are these.

You stated that you were in two accidents. Also a bad phone call.

What makes you think they tie into a deterrant to make you stop telling facts about JFK? What was stated to you in the phone call right after the second car accident?

If the car accidents were six months apart I wouldn't think in any way that would have anything to do with what you are into.

Also, many people get prank phone calls all the time.

It was the reason why you left to go to Holland in fear. So, please state why they caused you to leave the US?

I look forward to your full answers.

Thanks,

Nancy

Reposting this up to get Judyth's attention I hope.

So she can see the questions I have asked her.

They are easy. Not hard and it would help for me to know more information.

A lot more important than just if Lee H. Oswald used to sing I might add with a bit of humor.

Thanks,

Nancy

Judyth,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxDEAR NANCY, I WILL ANSWER LIKE THIS..XXXXXXXX

Yes I am trying to do my best as well.

The questions I had asked are these.

You stated that you were in two accidents.  Also a bad phone call.

What makes you think they tie into a deterrant to make you stop telling facts about JFK?  What was stated to you in the phone call right after the second car accident?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX THE FIRST SO-CALLED ACCIDENT OCCURRED WHEN A WHITE VAN IDENTICAL TO ONE THAT HAD FOLLOWED ME AROUND FOR THREE MONTHS RAMMED INTO MY CAR PARKED AT A RED LIGHT WITH GOOD ROAD CONDITIONS... THE MAN GAVE FALSE INFO...EVEN THE LICENSE PLATE DID NOT BELONG TO THE VAN....I WAS TOLD THEY COULD NOT FIND THIS PERSON LATER....HIS OCCUPATION? HE WAS A PROFESSONAL DRIVER. HIT ME COMING FULL SPEED. I ENDED UP IN HTE HOSPITAL EWITH A BRAIN CONCUSSION.

SOME MONTHS LATER REC'D A PHONE CALL ASKING ME IF I WANTED TO HAVE ANOTHER ACCIDENT. I WROTE PEOPLE THAT MORNING OF THE THREAT. THAT EVENING, DESPITE EVERY PRECUATION, A BLACK VAN FORCED ANOTHER CAR AGAINST ME AS WE WERE GOING UNDER A FLOODED UNDERPASS. I WAS AGAINST A CONCRETE WALL. SUSTAINED NECK AND BACK INJURIES.

I FELL AS A RESULT OF WALKING PROBLEMS AND GOT ANOTHER CONCUSSION. ENDED UP BEING HOSPITALIZED FIVE TIMES BECAUSE OF THESE TWO 'ACCIDENTS'WHICH OCCURRED IN DALLAS, TEXAS. I MOVED FROM DALLAS AFTER THAT. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

If the car accidents were six months apart I wouldn't think in any way that would have anything to do with what you are into.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX PLEASE READ THE ABOVE. I ALSO HAD MY APARTMENT BROKEN INTO. I WAS BEING ATTACKED DAILY ON THE INTERNET, THAT WAS NOTHING. BUT MY FRIENDS KNOW I COMPLAINED I WAS BEING FOLLOWED. THEY KNOW ABOUT THE TELEPHONE THREAT THAT ENDED UP WITH THE SECOND 'ACCIDENT.' MY FIRST CAR WAS TOTALED. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Also, many people get prank phone calls all the time.

XXXXXY ES. SO? XXXXXXXXXXXXX

It was the reason why you left to go to Holland in fear.  So, please state why they caused you to leave the US? 

XXXX RESPONSE: O WITNESSES EVER GET HARRASSED?XXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX NANCY, IN LOUISIANA, FLORIDA, AND TEXAS, AFTER I SPOKE OUT (BUT UNTIL THEN NEVER BEFORE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE) MY APARTMENT OR HOME, EVERY ONE OF THEM GOT BROKEN INTO. NOTHING TAKEN, BUT EVERYTHING THROWN DOWN, PAPERS TORN, ETC. RANSACKING.

INCIDENTS ALSO BEGAN HAPPENING TO MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY. A TV STATION FILMED ONE REALLY BAD INCIDENT THAT HAPPENED TO MY FRIEND DEBBEE.  IT DESTROYED HER DALLAS AREA HOME. 

A FEW TIMES A TRUCK PARKED IN FRONT OF MY ORLANDO APARTMENT BEDROOM WINDOW AND SHONE HEADLIGHTS INTO MY BEDROOM. WHEN I CAME OUTSIDE, IT WOULD TAKE OFF, NO LICENSE PLATES. I HAD THE POST OFFICE BOX METAL DOORS RIPPED OFF THREE POST OFFICE BOXES IN MY APARTMENT COMPLEX AND HAVE PHOTOS OF IT. THEY FINALLY HAD ME PICK UP MY MAIL IN THE OFFICE. I HAVE RECORDS OF EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED.

I HAD TWO LOCKS TO MY FRONT DOOR IN DALLAS DESTROYED. WHEN I FIRST MOVED INTO MY SKILLMAN APT. IN DALLAS, 'TELEPHONE MECHANICS' CAME FROM SW BELL TO 'INSTALL JACKS' IN MY APARTMENT, AND I HAVE THE RECORDS...I COMPLAINED THAT THESE PEOPLE CAME WITHOUT A PRIOR APPOINTMENT TO MANAGEMENT. THAT IS WHEN THEY TOLD ME THAT SW BELL WAS NOT THE TELEPHONE PROVIDER FOR THOSE APARTMENTS. THEY CHANGED MY LOCKS. I HAVE THE PAPERS FOR THAT INCIDENT ALSO.

THREE MONTHS LATER, AS I WENT TO OPEN MY APARTMENT AFTER BEING GONE A WEEKEND, THE ALMOST NEW LOCK FELL OUT IN MY HAND, SO THEY CHANGED THE LOCK AGAIN. 

MANY OTHER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED. I DID GET POLICE REPORTS, STATEMENTS AND/OR WITNESSES FOR EVERY SINGLE ODD INCIDENT.

I DO NOT WISH TO POST INFORMATION ABOUT THE FINAL MATTER ON THE TELEPHONE THAT PROMPTED MY REMOVAL TO HOLLAND. IT WAS CLEAR THAT IT WAS ABOUT GETTING ME KILLED. THAT WAS THE LAST STRAW, SO I LEFT THE COUNTRY.

I HAVEN'T MENTIONED A TENTH OF WHAT HAPPENED. THERE WAS A LOT OF HARRASSMENT -- HANG-UP CALLS, COMPUTER INCIDENTS, AND FOLLOWING ME AROUND WHEN I LIVED IN DALLAS.  IT CONTINUED IN ORLANDO, FL.

BEFORE THAT, I ONLY HAD PROBLEMS WITH MAIL,  A FEW PROBLEMS AT WORK AFTER MY ADDRESS WAS PUBLISHED ON THE INTERNET, AND THEN THERE WAS AN OLD MAFIA GUY WHO WAS STALKING ME WHO WAS SUFFERING FROM ALZHEIMER'S.  ONCE THERE WAS ALSO AN UNRELATED INCIDENT WITH A BAD LANDLORD ON DRUGS WHO BROKE INTO MY TRAILER.

I HAVE NOT HAD ANY INCIDENTS SINCE MOVING OVERSEAS. THE RELIEF HAS BEEN GREAT.  THERE HAS BEEN ONLY O-N-E CRANK CALL SINCE MOVING OVERSEAS.  IT'S A CONSIDERABLE AND SIGNIFICANT CHANGE AND RELIEF.

I HOPE THIS ANSWERS YOUR QUERY.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

BEST REGARDS, JUDYTH VARY BAKER

I look forward to your full answers.

Thanks,

Nancy

I am truely wish none of that ever happened to you.

Also grateful on your full and complete answers to my questions.

In all that I and you have written to each other we never went into any of those

details.

This is a bit much for anyone to every endure but I do believe that it is possible.

You say Mafia a lot. I don't mean to upset you but I am going to ask you.

YOUR OPINION HERE ONLY

What Mafia set do you think it may have been or do you think it is more government making it look like Mafia. Don't have to answer if you are not sure

or if it is to painful to do so.

Thank you for your complete openess to my questions.

Nancy