The Education Forum

Plumlee Dackground Info

Tosh,

Did you know David Morales or Rip Robertson? And do you think either one or both might have been in Dallas?

Tosh,

Will you be able to discuss your relationship to Kiki Camerena? Is he in any of the photos with you?

Tim

Tosh,

Will you be able to discuss your relationship to Kiki Camerena?  Is he in any of the photos with you?

Tim

I will be able to talk about the Mexico drug operations of which KiKI was part of... Look at the DEA files that Wim posted today known as the "Berliz and Susan Baldin fiiles about the "Mexico Thing" Caro Quentero and the Ranch" (Plumlee DEA Files PDF) Also you might like to contack Mike Levine who knows about some of the operations of KIKI and I... I do not have any pictures of me and KIKI... In those days Pictures were a "NO-NO". The OPS were known as AMSOG. The DEA had another name for their OPS. "Snowcap" Long Bow" Penatrate" "Big Toad" ect.

Tosh

I will be able to talk about the Mexico drug operations of which KiKI was part of... Look at the DEA files that Wim posted today known as the "Berliz and Susan Baldin fiiles about the "Mexico Thing" Caro Quentero and the Ranch" (Plumlee DEA Files PDF) Also you might like to contack Mike Levine who knows about some of the operations of KIKI and I... I do not have any pictures of me and KIKI... In those days Pictures were a "NO-NO". The OPS were known as AMSOG. The DEA had another name for their OPS. "Snowcap" Long Bow" Penatrate" "Big Toad" ect.

Tosh

Tosh,

A well-written telling of the goings-on at John Hull's ranch would make a great story. You're now feeding me information faster than I can keep up. There's a pile of documents on the site to which you referred me, none containing the precise title you gave - so I have a lot of reading to do, LOL. The documents posted, one from Gary Hart, are conclusive validation of your credentials and intentions. Gary Hart and Warren Hinckle rate very high in my esteem, and there is no question in mind that you were witness to some serious history. I believe one of the areas of contribution from you might be to explore the day-to-day feel of relationships between members of different agencies and between levels of status or rank in the hierarchy. How closely did the CIA work with the DEA? How completely divorced was the National Security staff's role in the Contra resupply from CIA and DEA? On a human level, what would David Phillips' relationship with anti-Cuban operatives be like, bearing in mind that even Bobby became personally friendly with many of them? As Desmond Fitzgerald's daughter recalled:

"RFK was entertaining Cuban exiles at his house, Hickory Hill, and calling them at their apartments at the Ebbitt Hotel in downtown Washington, where they were housed by the CIA. Fitzgerald was very wary of the Cuban exiles. Fitzgerals's daughter quoted her father as saying, 'I have dealt with a very rich assortment of exiles in the past, . . . but none can compare with the Cuban group for genuine stupidity and militant childishness. At times I feel sorry for Castro—a sculptor in silly putty.' Having the attorney general freelance with the Cuban exile community was, FitzGerald felt, an invitation to disaster."

Thanks,

Tim

Edited by Tim Carroll