New Question for Judyth

Bill Byas

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that's a very good question.

James, Tosh, Wim, John, Tim....

what's the word, who is the big fat "Oswald"???

Shanet

I consider Mexico City Oswald to be one of the most critical areas requiring further research. It is of the upmost importance. Someone has got to be able to identify this guy. He clearly has a special ops look.

Tim

Edited by Tim Carroll

We were told that Ricky claimed the missing pages were in the possession of Phillip Jordan. Jordan was supposed to be the family friend with alleged CIA connections who went to Ricky before the HSCA started its investigation. Jordan told Ricky his father might be involved in the assassination. The Center staff hinted that Jordan might well have been the "Mexico City Man". For some reason Joe West claimed Ricky signed an affidavit stating Jordan had the missing pages. This was rather confusing as not only would such an affidavit be of little if any value but the Center felt the missing pages were probably blank.

http://home.comcast.net/~dperry1943/jordan.html

Mr. Kevin Walsh has met Philip Jordan but claims it is not the Mexico City man. However, which such an important accusation, I would expect to disprove this beyond any reasonable doubt by showing a picture of Philip Jordan. Maybe this could still be done?

Wim

Edited by Wim Dankbaar

Please refer to the thread below. Names offered for this man are Saul, Saul Sage and the Yuriy Ivanovitsch Moskalev.

If you google Yuriy Ivanovitsch Moskalev, you should come up with the History Matters documents on the mystery man from Mexico City. The CIA, as I recall, claimed him to be a Russian scientist/professor or something, by the name of Y.I. Moskalev.

Personally I'd prefer to believe this mystery man to be Saul Sage, a sharpshooter?!?

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=1116

Edited by Antti Hynonen

Please refer to the thread below. Names offered for this man are Saul, Saul Sage and the Yuriy Ivanovitsch Moskalev.

If you google Yuriy Ivanovitsch Moskalev, you should come up with the History Matters documents on the mystery man from Mexico City. The CIA, as I recall, claimed him to be a Russian scientist/professor or something, by the name of Y.I. Moskalev.

Personally I'd prefer to believe this mystery man to be Saul Sage, a sharpshooter?!?

Antti,

i've made this quick comparison picture sometime ago .

Until I know when the picture of Yuriy Ivanovitsch Moskalev was shot,

I wouldn't rule him out.

Edited by Dave Weaver

What makes you believe the man in the white T shirt is names "Saul"? (Wim Dankbaar)

Hi Wim,

The name was offered by a couple of ex Interpen guys who thought the guy on the right in my comparison strongly resembled a character named "Saul". Whether or not this is the Saul Sague as mentioned by others, I have no idea. The fact that he was photographed with Roscoe White also stirred my curiosity.

I thought this "Saul" character bore a strong resemblance to the Mexico Oswald. Pure speculation of course.

FWIW.

James

The name "Saul" was used in Hugh McDonald's book, Appointment In Dallas, published in 1975. That was when I first heard that name used.

Tim

Edited by Tim Carroll

Dave Weaver Posted Yesterday, 05:03 PM

QUOTE(Antti Hynonen @ Oct 26 2004, 12:27 PM)

Antti,

i've made this quick comparison picture sometime ago .

Until I know when the picture of Yuriy Ivanovitsch Moskalev was shot,

I wouldn't rule him out.

Dave,

You may well be right. What is needed is some 1963 pictures of Yuriy Moskalev, in order to make a real comparison/identification.

I have discussed this issue with two fellow researchers, a short time ago. At that time I offered my opinion on the two Mexico City photos of the Oswald impersonator. My opinion is still the same, there isn't anything Russian about the appearance of the man. Not the clothing, not his composure not the details of what he is carrying etc.

Of course if this Yuriy Moskalev was a well trained spy, he could easily try and impersonate a North American. Just my feeling he does not look Russian, more like an American.

My opinion is still the same, there isn't anything Russian about the appearance of the man. Not the clothing, not his composure not the details of what he is carrying etc.  Of course if this Yuriy Moskalev was a well trained spy, he could easily try and impersonate a North American. Just my feeling he does not look Russian, more like an American.

This is a particular subject of interest to me, and I agree completely that the Mexico City "Oswald" was not the Russian, Moskalev. The eyes are entirely dissimilar.

Tim

mmm, that's a picture I had never seen of Roscoe White. Thanks!

But this Saul guy does not really look like the Mexico city man, unless this picture is years earlier. Well, on second look, maybe he does look like him, but the picture is not clear enough.

Wim

Edited by Wim Dankbaar