The Education Forum

I received Post from another forum

I can not , nor will not, Post on the JFK Lancer Forum.

Tosh Plumlee

I'm with you on that one Tosh.

Tim

Thanks Tim: We are all trying to deal with important issues. And, I for one would like to get on with it. Time is short. The truth is begging to be heard. Give it an honest chance. Tosh

Tosh,

I have held off asking this to you.

Don't know if I am a high researcher but they sort of called me that down at NARA while going through some papers. Don't have to even ask permission if I can make a copy like most have too. But, I don't think I classify myself to the level you place us to have to be.

My question is not hard.

Months ago, you posted many pictures up on Lancer. Didn't say anthing about them and sort of let us come to grips with what seemed to be points you were trying to make with them.

Can you state the points to us on them?

I know you went through a lot of operations on which the government has asked you to do. You seem never to ask questions yourself just take them and do them.

The problem with JFK Lancer and Richard J. DellaRosa’s forum is Bob Vernon. He tried to cause trouble this forum as well. My way of dealing with him to challenge him head-on. He is incapable of logical argument and eventually left. He in fact insisted on being de-registered. Unfortunately, the other two forums have taken the view he should be ignored. This does not work with Vernon. All he wants is publicity for some video he will never make.

Tosh,

I have held off asking this to you.

Don't know if I am a high researcher but they sort of called me that down at NARA while going through some papers.  Don't have to even ask permission if I can make a copy like most have too.  But, I don't think I classify myself to the level you place us to have to be.

My question is not hard.

Months ago, you posted many pictures up on Lancer.  Didn't say anthing about them and sort of let us come to grips with what seemed to be points you were trying to make with them. 

Can you state the points to us on them?

I know you went through a lot of operations on which the government has asked you to do. You seem never to ask questions yourself just take them and do them.

Nancy: I posted those pictures to help those who were doing honest research. The reason I did not caption the pictures was not to lead any investigators. If they (the pictures) could be ID'ed by others then that would also show me the level and knowledge of their research.., and perhaps I could work with them toward establishing the facts of the event... Hope this helps. keep up the good work... Tosh

The problem with JFK Lancer and Richard J. DellaRosa’s forum is Bob Vernon. He tried to cause trouble this forum as well. My way of dealing with him to challenge him head-on. He is incapable of logical argument and eventually left. He in fact insisted on being de-registered. Unfortunately, the other two forums have taken the view he should be ignored. This does not work with Vernon. All he wants is publicity for some video he will never make.

Thanks John. My point exactly. I am trying to move forward with the facts of my activites as I recall them. ( I do not like to use that over worked word called "Truth")

Tosh