The Education Forum

Prouty quote

What do the researchers on this site say to this comment from Prouty, especially the bold bit?

"The whole story of the POWER of the Cover-up comes down to a few points. There has never been a Grand Jury and trial in Texas. Without a trial there can be nothing. Without a trial it does no good for researchers to dig up data. It has no place to go and what the researchers reveal just helps make the cover-up tighter, or they eliminate that evidence and the researcher. "

Thanks

Jools

Jools

Since we are talking about the same person....

First: No one could ever know what he ment but we can speculate. Our own speculations will be biased toward what we may or may not believe.

Second: Since Prouty spent time in the Pentagon and the U-2 program in particular we might speculate that his words are quoted from the knowledge that he is most familiar with.

So allow me to speculate on the whole quote not just the highlighted portion:

"POWER of the cover up..." What makes the cover up so successful is......

"comes down to a few points." comes down to a few points

"There has never been a Grand Jury and trial in Texas." The federal government controlled the investigation and presented the Warren Report and as far as the Government is concerned that was and is the end of the matter.

"Without a trial it does no good for researchers to dig up data. It has no place to go and what the researchers reveal just helps make the cover-up tighter," There are so many different theories and explanations floating around it makes it impossible to discover the whole (or perhaps real) truth.

"...or they eliminate that evidence and the researcher." Enough truth to that statement????

Remember that this statement comes from a guy that believed there were many strange coincidences concerning the shoot down of Francis Gary Powers in his U-2 on May 1, 1960 (by the way it was on April 30, 1960 in Washington DC that the U-2 went down.....just a time zone thing).

Prouty's information has always tilted me toward the belief that there may be a stronger Oswald U-2 connection that may go to the heart of the assassination in some manner.

Jim Root

Thanks Jim, some interesting comments.

Do you think it is possible that anyone who is still involved in the cover up of the assasination would have individuals looking at sites such as this to perhaps maybe - see how far the researchers are getting?? Do you think there is a chance something sinister would be done if anyone was to reveal something particularly sensitive? Or do you think that these forums are dismissed are mere speculation and not taken as a serious threat to the maintance of the cover up?

Jules

Col Fletcher Prouty addressed the situation from his unique point of view.

He knew that without courtroom rules of evidence, the false trail could grow

without end. He had flown Chiang Kai-scheck into the big three conference with

Stalin, Churchill and Roosevelt at Tehran I believe.

He was ordered to the Antarctic South Pacific

right before 11/22/63 and he read the November 23 Christchurch New Zealand paper about Lee Harvey Oswald.

Investigating Atsugi, the radio frequency radar skills and knowlege of Oswald, the defection, counter-defection and provocative

acts of Oswald, this US intelligence veteran became a strong critic of the

Warren Commission...and states clearly that Col. Lansdale was involved

Was the Francis Gary Powers 1960 U2 spyplane over Russia shot down because of air radio/radar frequencies provided by Oswald to the Soviets?

A reasonble question.

A counter-intelligence plan is an unpredictable and counter-intuitive field...........

Shanet

Jools

I went back and read some of your earlier posts and believe your first one allows me to understand your question, forgive me if I am wrong.

Fourty years is a long time without anyone comming forward with the "smoking gun." I understand that there are may theories about the assassination. The University of Wisconsin has a publication called "The Onion" that did a front page newpaper print that is dated (spoofed as) Nov. 23, 1963. the headline says (I don't have it in front of me) something like Kennedy shot 114 time from 49 different direction by the CIA, Mafia, Castro, etc....... I keep that on my wall to maintain a perspective on what we are dealing with when we grandly refer to ourselves as assassination researchers.

For myself I would say that I do not have a clear cut theory that I totally accept myself. When I read the Warren Report I was intrigued by the Walker story. When I first discovered some information about his backround I developed a hypothesis that has led me to search Walker's backround. The "lone nut" theory requires Oswald to not have cared who he shot at (right or left). According to the Warren report Oswald left a note behind after the Walker attempt and upon his arrest after the assinsation of Kennedy he knew what attorney he wanted and why. I must ask myself the question, "Did Oswald have a motive that was connected to both Walker and Kennedy and did he want to get caught."

I continue to attempt to find a Walker Oswald Kennedy connection based upon my hypotheses and am surprized by how many "coincidences" there are. I am a credentialed teacher in Social Studies and math. The statistical probality of the number of coincidences bothers me!

In answer to your final portion. I think that if there is some sinister truth to this whole mess, few would have know the whole truth, fewer would still be alive today. The sheer number of theories is perhaps the "Body Guard of Lies" this "sinsister group" invisioned creating when the Warren Report was written to protect some tangled web of deciet or some legitimate mission that went entirely wrong and led to the death of John F. Kennedy.

Jim Root

Thanks Jim, some interesting comments.

Do you think it is possible that anyone who is still involved in the cover up of the assasination would have individuals looking at sites such as this to perhaps maybe - see how far the researchers are getting??  Do you think there is a chance something sinister would be done if anyone was to reveal something particularly sensitive?  Or do you think that these forums are dismissed are mere speculation and not taken as a serious threat to the maintance of the cover up?

The NSA does monitor these sites and all communications world wide. They locate communications channels by coded 'key words' and 'phrases'. If a matter surfaces that indicates a breach of a "Classified National Security Matter" regardless how old the classification may be, then the intercepted information is sent to various agencies of the Federal Government for evaluation.

As to exposing a matter? That depends on the matter and how detrimental the information is to the President and the political body in power at the time "Politics" and "National Security" have now became one in the same. The only way a person can protect themselves is either through the "Whistleblower Act", or get the information they have into a public Forum, or obtaining strong media support, which is difficult now days, because most of the main stream media is part of the monitoring of the political arm and the NSA.

However, now days this is not working to well. Hit teams are still out there and they are not only focused on 'Bin Laden'. Their focused on anyone who may reveal matters or established secrets heldm tightly by a shadowed forum of government.

As American citizens it is our duty to expose these special interest operations at the expense of bodily harm.. Todays Examples; "Halliburton" as well as many other defense contractors and "Lobbyest" who obtain "no-bid" contracts for their companies, which are blanketed approved by special interest within the Pentagon.

Tosh Plumlee