The Education Forum

PRAYER PERSON - PRAYER MAN OR PRAYER WOMAN? RESEARCH THREAD

Guest Duncan MacRae

Oswald's shirt and slacks on Friday morning were compatible with Prayer Man's clothing. The composite figure shows the shirt and slacks which were chosen by Marina Oswald during her testimony for the Warren Commission. I have mounted the shirt over the slacks as this would explain the lack of form of Prayer Man lower body. Please note the loose slacks which are torn in the seam. Marina asked why were the slacks torn but received only promise to learn. Mary Bledsoe correctly pointed to a tear on the slacks but also on the right elbow. I wonder why she was the only person spotting and remembering such details. Would Oswald go to work in this bad shape?

kosile.png

Edited by Andrej Stancak

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Andrej Stancak said:

Oswald's shirt and slacks on Friday morning were compatible with the cloths worn by Prayer Man. The composite figure shows the shirt and slacks which chosen by Marina Oswald during her testimony for the Warren Commission. I have mounted the shirt over the slacks as this would explain the lack of form of Prayer Man lower body. Please note the loose slacks which are torn in the seam. Marina asked why are the slacks torn but received only promise to learn. Mary Bledsoe correctly pointed to a tear on the slacks but also on the right elbow. I wonder why she was the only person remembering such detail. Would Oswald go to work in this bad shape?

So are we to ignore the witness who said Lee was wearing dark or black pants at work on the day of the assassination?

58 minutes ago, Andrej Stancak said:

Bill:

any details about your witness and his/her testimony?

Do a search in the thread for 'black' or 'black pants' for i posted it a couple of times a while back

Edited by Bill Miller

Bill:

I asked you because in none of your previous posts on  Oswald clothing, which you have slipped here and there after my post specifying details of Marina's testimony and providing links to Commission Exhibits, did you actually provide any details about the alleged witness reporting that Oswald wore black pants on the day. You wrote it this way:

"One witness when asked about the color clothing Lee had worn on the day of the shooting had said that Oswald wore dark/black' pants. Prayer Man seems to have a similar tone to his lower body as he does his upper body. "

Not only that you have not provided sufficient details about the alleged witness and source of your information in your previous posts, you fail to do it even now after being asked. You can question Warren Commission testimonies one by one like many other researchers. However, Marina had seen Lee before he left for work after he had his coffee and came back to their bedroom (details in Priscilla Johnson-McMillan's book: Marina & Lee). Therefore, she knew what shirt and pants he had worn on Friday morning. Are you questioning her testimony on this point? 

I am still waiting for your explanation about how can a photogammetry be done with only one view angle picture. You not only have advocated it to the community but also challenged those who support Prayer Man=Oswald hypothesis to deliver. Please explain. 

4 hours ago, Andrej Stancak said:

Bill:

I asked you because in none of your previous posts on  Oswald clothing, which you have slipped here and there after my post specifying details of Marina's testimony and providing links to Commission Exhibits, did you actually provide any details about the alleged witness reporting that Oswald wore black pants on the day. You wrote it this way:

"One witness when asked about the color clothing Lee had worn on the day of the shooting had said that Oswald wore dark/black' pants. Prayer Man seems to have a similar tone to his lower body as he does his upper body. "

Not only that you have not provided sufficient details about the alleged witness and source of your information in your previous posts, you fail to do it even now after being asked. You can question Warren Commission testimonies one by one like many other researchers. However, Marina had seen Lee before he left for work after he had his coffee and came back to their bedroom (details in Priscilla Johnson-McMillan's book: Marina & Lee). Therefore, she knew what shirt and pants he had worn on Friday morning. Are you questioning her testimony on this point? 

I am still waiting for your explanation about how can a photogammetry be done with only one view angle picture. You not only have advocated it to the community but also challenged those who support Prayer Man=Oswald hypothesis to deliver. Please explain. 

I believe I posted somewhere the witness's statement. Probably shouldn't jump threads.  :)   I have sent a message to Roberdeau because I think it was he who gave me the witness's name to begin with. I will post it when I find it.

18 hours ago, Bill Miller said:

If someone who has a gif animator would pull the first two or three frames from the gif and run them at 1.5sec intervals, then I am positive everyone will see that what they thought was the shape of a woman was in fact a shadow cast on the steps.

The alleged lower leg is momentary sunlight shining on the vertical side of the steps between two shadows.

gif file.jpeg

anigif.gif

Edited by Bill Miller

Question for all...

I came across the following image of Altgens 6 view and Wiegmann frame, on which someone has labelled the people to match them up. I tried to match the names to the letters but I'm not quite sure... anyone else fancy having a go at it? It's mostly C that I am not sure about. (although the 'dark' of C somewhat 'matches' the dark jacket Frazier was photographed wearing later on at the DPD, in the Darnell clip the 'Frazier' character seems to be wearing something light! T-shirt seen under jacket at DPD?) I don't think C is Frazier then... so who is C? Frazier needs to be somewhere. I reckon Frazier might be 'hidden' to E's right hand side and behind F.

What do you all think?

(P.S. in case anyone is wondering, no I don't think Frazier is Prayer Man. lol)

16832.jpg

A Joe Miolina

B Otis Williams

C Ruth Dean (the C on the top pic is misplaced and needs to be moved underneath the "A"

D Maddie Reese

E Bill Shelley

F Billy Lovelady

G Carl Edward Jones

25 minutes ago, Bart Kamp said:

A Joe Miolina

B Otis Williams

C Ruth Dean (the C on the top pic is misplaced and needs to be moved underneath the "A"

D Maddie Reese

E Bill Shelley

F Billy Lovelady

G Carl Edward Jones

Cheers Bart,

A, B, E, F and G matched what I had originally come up with... :)

Regarding C, I have seen it labelled as Frazier, but I have written in my notes 'Ruth Dean - black hat' so that ties in with what you said. :)

How sure are you on D being Maddie Reese? (originally I had it down as Stanton, based mostly on who she said she was near at the time (Shelley and Lovelady).

Regards

20 hours ago, Thomas Graves said:

Thanks, Alistair.

By golly, I do believe that's Lovelady rising up on the steps below Prayer Person.

Maybe.

--  Tommy :sun

The lower leg thought to belong to a woman is sunlight shining off the vertical side of the  step which formed as shadows.

anigif_3.gif

Edited by Bill Miller

4 hours ago, Bill Miller said:

The lower leg thought to belong to a woman is sunlight shining off the vertical side of the  step which formed as shadows.

anigif_3.gif

You blew it up too much, William, and made the poor resolution even worse, imho.
Try to remember What Ben Franklin said.  Moderation in everything.

BTW, what does someone's "lower leg or sunlight" have to do with the putative Lovelady figure?

Edited by Thomas Graves

2 hours ago, Thomas Graves said:

BTW, what does someone's "lower leg or sunlight" have to do with the putative Lovelady figure?

The entire page 48 was about someone thinking there was a lady on the steps ahead of the light coated woman .... didn't look at page 47 to see if the same happened there. Regardless it didn't seem to bother you when Alistair and Sandy and others discussed it, so it really shouldn't now when I posted an enlarged version (not to ID people) in order to explain what some thought to be a leg of a woman turned sideways was no one at all. The shadows shifting as people moved up the stairs is what gave the false appearance of someone  being there.

Below is a smaller version so you can ID people if you like - have at it. However - Lovelady is not on the steps because if he was, then he could not have walked 15 to 25 steps before looking back and seeing Truly or the Patrolman Baker about to enter the building. Hope the images are much clearer to you now.

anigif_4_small.gif

anigif_5_smaller.gif

Edited by Bill Miller