The Education Forum

Was Orlando Bosch Avila on Dealey Plaza?

Was Orlando Bosch Avila on Dealey Plaza???

...on 22nd November, 1963.

Can Dark Complected Man be Orlando Bosch Avila??? :drive

Hi!

Many Researchers on JFK Assassination are convinced without shade of a doubt that DCM is Filipe Vidal Santiago. Their certainty comes from the analysis of an extreme enlargement of the Bothun's photograph.

I'm disagreeing with them on that point, simply because the vertical blurring of the enlargement induces a false perception mainly regarding the morphological characteristics of the face. It is a bad visual perception! In fact, the faces were deformed by blurring generated by their movement at the time when the photo was taken.

I humbly think that the Clint Grant's photo (Press Car #2) is more suitable in morphological analysis purpose.

You will find here after my last webpage related to the guy often called "Dark Complected Man" aka "The Cuban" aka "Umbrella Man Friend".

Here is the Link to Click

Best regards from Belgium...

Marcel Dehaeseleer

Intrigueing work, Marcel. Very intrigueing.

I can tell you there is no doubt in my mind that his buddy Luis Posada Carrilles (Bambi) was on the scene that day. They were both convicted for the bombing of the Cuban airliner in 1976. Interestingly, they were also both released on interference and support of the Bush Family.

Wim

Edited by Wim Dankbaar

QUOTE(Marcel Dehaeseleer @ Nov 23 2004, 02:23 AM

[B)

Can Dark Complected Man be Orlando Bosch Avila???[/b] :D

Many Researchers on JFK Assassination are convinced without shade of a doubt that DCM is Filipe Vidal Santiago.

Marcel Dehaeseleer

Greetings Marcel!

I have your photo montage readily available on my hard drive, and think it would be good to have in viewable format here:

Tim

Edited by Tim Carroll

I don't know if everybody knows this, but "Dr. Death" is still alive and thus available for questioning. Maybe someone should write a letter to the the Florida Governor. He is friends with Orlando.

Wim

http://www.webguild.com/sentinel/bush_pardon.htm

A Known Terrorist Living Among Us

Orlando Bosch is the perpetrator of a 1976 bombing of a Cubana airplane carrying seventy-three civilians who were all killed. This was the world's first terrorist action involving the bombing of a civilian airliner. Bosch was recruited, trained, and supported by the CIA. He was then pardoned by the previous Bush administration, and to this day walks freely through the streets of Miami.

Bosch, had been serving a prison sentence but was freed as the result of a campaign launched by Jeb Bush and his right-wing Cuban supporters in Florida. The terrorist activities of Orlando Bosch are fully documented in the book Deadly Secrets by Warren Hinkle and William Turner, who in turn drew their information from a Senate investigation led by Senator Kerry into the activities of the CIA. Evidence showed that the bomb was placed by Cuban-American mercenaries, in the pay of the US Central Intelligence Agency, the CIA. The two terrorists who admitted that they placed the bomb on the Cubana flight—Luis Posada Carriles and Orlando Bosch—are currently free, receiving refuge in the United States.

According to the New York Time of August 17, 1989, Cuban right-wing congressperson Ros-Lehtinen met with former President Bush to negotiate Bosch's release. The meeting was arranged by her campaign manager, Jeb Bush, who had earlier met with Cuban hunger strikers also demanding the release. Bosch was pardoned on July 18, 1990 and the New York Times was the lonely voice denouncing Bush's pardon on an editorial published July 20, 1990.

Bosch was a cohort of Posada Carriles, a Cuban pediatrician who became a world renowned terrorist for the CIA. Carriles has taken claim for the recent wave of hotel bombings in Havana, Cuba. Both men were trained together at Fort Benning, Georgia. Bosch was the founder of the "Command of the United Revolutionary Organizations" formed to cooperate with the DINA Chilean secret police and other Latin American repressive organisms in the murder of leftists throughout the region, including the assassination of the Chilean ambassador, Letelier, in Washington, DC.

The US government has repeatedly declined to extradite Bosch to Cuba to stand trial for the bombing of the Cubana airliner in 1976. Probably because Bosch would prove very embarrassing for the US at a trial in Cuba and his extradition would destroy the close political relationship between the exile Cubans who demanded his release and the Republican Party.

By its own admission, and as reported by U.S. Congressional committees, the United States has supported or condoned hundreds of violent acts, including plane hijackings, biological warfare, sabotage, murders, and attempted assassinations. It continues to provide immunity and safe-haven to the perpetrators of violent, terrorist acts against Cuba and other nations. Most notoriously though is the case of Orlando Bosch, a man so known for his propensity for terrorist actions that the U.S. Attorney General urged that he be deported lest the United States' credibility and security be compromised.

For more information on this subject see:

US Government Harbors a Terrorist

Decisions on the Inter-American Commission on Human Rights

Congressional Record the case of Joe Doherty compared to Orlando Bosch

Their Terrorists, Our Freedom Fighters

I don't know if everybody knows this, but "Dr. Death" is still alive and thus available for questioning. Maybe someone should write a letter to the the Florida Governor. He is friends with Orlando.

Wim

When questioned about the pardons given at the end of his presidency, Clinton remarked that he would answer about Marc Rich when Bush answered about Bosch.

Tim

• 3 weeks later...

Hi to All!

I have received some questions regarding the clear skin tone of DCM in my graphic related to the possible presence of OBA on Dealey Plaza.

You will find hereafter some explanations I sent about these questions.

"You're right with your remark regarding the skin tone of OBA in my graphic.

In fact, the contrast and brightness were enhanced, mainly for highlighting some details of the face (especially the frame of glasses).

You'll find hereunder two photographs (Clint Grant and Richard Bothun), unmodified contrast and brightness.

You will notice the great skin tone difference between DCM and UM.

Moreover, according to the sun orientation, the right cheek of OBA should be directly enlightened by this one.

Nevertheless, OBA skin tone seems highly dark (almost black brown)."

Best regards from Belgium...

Edited by Marcel Dehaeseleer

DCM looks darker than both Bosch and Vidal. I think Bosch also had a chunkier body, and DCM's right profile rules out Vidal.

I'd sure like to see a photo of the guy called Gator, with a finger missing from his right hand, whom Tosh has said DCM resembles. But I can't tell from the Z clip of DCM waving if there's a finger missing.

One thing I strongly suspect is that DCM, whoever he was, was prepared to act as a walk-up assassin. I say this because of the large object that he obviously has under his jacket. This bulge can be seen in the right-profile photo of him sitting beside UM, and also in the photo below of him walking down the sidewalk. He looks like he's got Citizen Kane's Rosebud under the back of his jacket. What kind of weapon is shaped like that?

dcmanwalk.jpg

Ron

Edited by Ron Ecker

DCM looks darker than both Bosch and Vidal. I think Bosch also had a chunkier body, and DCM's right profile rules out Vidal.

I'd sure like to see a photo of the guy called Gator, with a finger missing from his right hand, whom Tosh has said DCM resembles. But I can't tell from the Z clip of DCM waving if there's a finger missing.

One thing I strongly suspect is that DCM, whoever he was, was prepared to act as a walk-up assassin. I say this because of the large object that he obviously has under his jacket. This bulge can be seen in the right-profile photo of him sitting beside UM, and also in the photo below of him walking down the sidewalk. He looks like he's got Citizen Kane's Rosebud under the back of his jacket. What kind of weapon is shaped like that?

dcmanwalk.jpg

Ron

I've considered the possibility of Virgilio Gonzales, due to the skin tone, build, and distinctive beret.

Tim

Edited by Tim Carroll

Hi Tim!

I dont want to force anybody to believe that OBA was on Dealey Plaza.

That is my conviction to 99,99% but I'm ready to admit I may be wrong! :P

Regarding your possible candidate for DCM (Virgilio Gonzales) he has a very distinctive facial singularity...

What I would call "concave temples", see illustration hereabove.

Nevertheless, he may be a very interesting candidate linked to the conspiracy in general!

I also join a comparison between Chism, DCM and UM (skin tone).

Kind regards from Belgium...

.../

By the way the silhoutte in the background walking in the direction of the Daltex may well be Files carrying his briefcase.

/....

Hi Wim!

Indeed, it's a plausible possibility (among others)... :P

You will find hereunder the enlargement of Bothun's photo.

Soon...

Edited by Marcel Dehaeseleer

Hi Tim!

I dont want to force anybody to believe that OBA was on Dealey Plaza.

That is my conviction to 99,99% but I'm ready to admit I may be wrong!  :P

Regarding your possible candidate for DCM (Virgilio Gonzales) he has a very distinctive facial singularity...

What I would call "concave temples", see illustration hereabove.

Nevertheless, he may be a very interesting candidate linked to the conspiracy in general!

Kind regards from Belgium...

Greetings Marcel,

Don't be too "ready to admit" that you "may be wrong" that Bosch is DCM. I'm with you on that one, at least far more than the more commonly accepted identification as DCM being Felipe Vidal Santiago. My top candidate for DCM is Bosch.

Tim

Thanks very much Marcel,

What I find particularly interesting from this best quality Bothun I have seen, is that it shows a white stripe between the body and the left elbow, indicating that this person may have his hand in his coat pocket rather than in his trousers pocket.

Would you say this figure has a hat on?

-------------

JF – Oh, as I’m walking away, I ‘ve got my briefcase, guncase, in my right hand, I’ve got my left hand over by my coat pocket, I’ve got a 45 there, I’ve got it fully loaded with 6 rounds in it, it’s ready to go if I need it …

To Tim and Wim...

Tim,

Thanks for your answer, you're a wise guy!

Wim,

Your description matches with what I can see when examining attentively this unidentified character :(

I'll try to carry out some enhancements on an extreme enlargement and I'll send it here tomorrow afternoon ;)