The Education Forum

Rumor Has It That The Education Forum Will Be in National News in a Matter of Hours

Just between you, me, the lamppost ... and the huge mailing traffic that most of you don't know.

Ask The Alpha Male of this forum - due respect to the other male or female contenders. He has been quizzing me (more like Angleton debriefing Nosenko!). Wants to know very detail in the last nail-biting hours. Plus pressuring me to have The Real Version of The Hacking Story ready for you folks. Newsweek does not have the cojones to publish the unsanitized story, KennedysAndKing does.

-Ramon

ps: Are there any colleague programmers out there? I am really close to landing THE greatest ever, for Our Endeavor, but RMS (hint: is a clueless LN, too busy changing the world) is quickly studying the JFK case while considering whether he should join us.

[After the fact addendum:] I am disappointed to post that Richard is very busy and has trouble digesting the massive amount of material I sent him. The two days before the publishing of the Newsweek article produced a huge mailing traffic (don't believe me? ask Jim Di or Larry Hancock) which I forwarded to him. Something similar happened with the Wechts: they literally begged me (in the most polite manner) to suspend the material until June 5th. when the Summer break started.

Long story short: I URGENTLY need a web site. Have the domain already. Not sure which one is best:

WeAreReadyForTheTruth.org

WeCanHandleTheTruth.org

Respect to Richard Stallman: He encourages people to CALL him, to insist if it is important. The man acknowledges the large number of messages that he receives. His e-mail address must be the most famous on the Internet, and he tries very hard to read everything. What this country and the world needs is more Richard Stallmans. I will be sharing public and private anecdotes.

Edited by Ramon F. Herrera

Hola Vanessa:  :-)

Sorry for being a little cryptic.

I was referring to an article by Jeff Morley and Rex Bradford that has been scheduled to appear in Newsweek this week. The topic is the documents to be released on October 26 by the National Archives and how we -the JFK Community- should tell the US government:

"We are watching you. Respectfully and closely"

In addition to the job done at JFK Facts, the whole original operation was launched from the Education Forum.

See more here:

Houston Mock Trial in November

-Ramon

Hi Ramon

Thanks for the clarification.

But I must admit I'm still a bit puzzled. What is the 'hacking' part of the story? Why are Morley and Bradford "off doghouse"? Who is RMS? What's the mock trial got to do with the declassification of the files? Why is Ed Forum going to hit the news?

Please explain.

I am writing an article about the whole sordid affair, soon to appear in KennedysAndKing.com which will provide all the details.

The Education Forum is not explicitly mentioned in Newsweek, but it is an integral part of the community's recent activism. For instance, you and any reader should remember this. I have made a formal public promise -something not always easy- and ask every activist to make it as well, with the utmost respect, that with this Humble Servant you will get:

• The Truth

• The Whole Truth

• Nothing but the Truth

(not so sure about the God part, he may say: "Hey, leave me out of this!"   :-)

The above necessarily implies the following:

Dare to Speak Truth to Power

I thank you for having done that just now, in your post.

That is all I can say at the moment.

ps:   Who is RMS

10 hours ago, Vanessa Loney said:

Hi Ramon

Thanks for the clarification.

But I must admit I'm still a bit puzzled. What is the 'hacking' part of the story? Why are Morley and Bradford "off doghouse"? Who is RMS? What's the mock trial got to do with the declassification of the files? Why is Ed Forum going to hit the news?

Please explain.

Yes, all, the questions above. Ramone, you're quite the cryptic tease. Is there any reason you could have just been forthright about this? You don't have to tell us your entire story, but since you couldn't wait, you could just tell us what you aim to do, rather than just tantalize us with clues?

Plus pressuring me to have The Real Version of The Hacking Story ready for you folks.

What it would appear to all of us you're doing here, is alluding to having some definitive answer about the primary hacking story dominating the current news. I'm not sure of this context specifically about the Kennedy assassination.

What has Jim Di got to do with this?

RMS is Richard Smallman

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

Yes, we shall wait and see what happens in October.  That is all we can do.

Meanwhile, the comments on that article page are even more entertaining than the article itself.  Here's a truly hilarious one (I believe the comment author is actually making fun of the way-out-there CT-ers found here) and reminds me of the comedic theories you can read on this very forum (such as the 67% Solution; Harvey and Lee; Tina Towner's Splice; Ruby didn't shoot Oswald; Ruby's nightclub basement was assassination HQ; and one of the old guys on the knoll had a black pistol in his hand during the shooting, among others):

ARTICLE COMMENT:

This is what I learned from our U.S. Gov teacher who was said to be a W.H. historian at onetime:
1) In early 1900,s, may be 1901, there was a sharp shooter at Russia, who for the most part, saved Russia from Mideast infiltration in the mountains
2) the sharp shooter could perform age reversal and lived multiple lives
3) the sharp shooter had been Samuel Adams, John Adams, John Hancock, a former Czar and a former king of Scandinavia, Herbert Hoover, Kafka and many others with multiple age reversals and resurrections
4) In early 1960,s, the sharp shooter became John Kennedy!
5) A group of Polish
 criminals (wanted for human poaching) had escaped to Scandinavia
6) In 1962, they infiltrated the "real" John Kennedy, took over his black phone book and contacts
7) One of the Polish criminal brothers took the real John Kennedy's identity and became John F. Kennedy
8) In the mean time, a group of indigenous Bulgarian, who were after stealing the identity of the Scandinavian king, Czar, historic Russian sharp shooter etc. had already taken over a ranch at Texas from the king; that mob paid to train a sharp shooter, "Oswald to impersonate the "historic" Russian sharp shooter of early 1900,s, who had saved Russia.
9) The Texas mob and takeover guy John F. Kennedy (who wanted to take over Kafka's home at Kings point/ Great Neck N.Y.) competed over the king's identity and assets.
10) When the Texas mob owed back taxes of over $600 million on oil (etc.), John F. Kennedy (the impersonator) may had blackmailed or wanted kickback from the Texas mob, who had the impersonating sharp shooter commit- while they themselves were in the Grassy knoll making sure it would be done.
11) Interesting to note that in the documentary film, the tall doctor in the emergency room (i.e., overseeing the shot John F. Kennedy, impersonator) was the original John Kennedy himself; he had become a Scandinavian passport approval guy and operated "Medical Arts" at then NY college (now Queens borough college), home of the "Soup Kitchen" operation during Cuban missile crisis!

Somewhat complicated, this may be the true story! 

By
K.L.

OMG - SO, SO FUNNY!!!!

On 6/21/2017 at 3:37 PM, Paul Brancato said:

I think Ramon is excited, and perhaps his presentation to us is his personal style. 

Precisely. Expect more posts like that (not the cryptic part but the chest-thumping, braggadocio, name dropping, etc. definitely there is more where that came from, folks!). I guess it comes from my mom:

"This is what happened, we were 12 brothers and sisters and we had to make a LOT of noise to get attention (food, whatever)".

Same in forumland. Each poster is competing for a limited number of eyeballs, attention and time. I believe that what I have to say is a breakthrough of historical proportions, pardon the hyperbole.

More precisely: In the next days/weeks/months I will attempt to claim the following:

Mr. Herrera is THE Science and Technology Advisor to:

- C.A.P.A. (don't believe me? Ask Dr. Cyril Wecht)

- Kennedys and King (don't believe me? Ask Jim DiEugenio)

- Mary Ferrel Foundation (they accepted my donation of the NARA collection by a 6 person unanimity, plus Marie is my Guardian Angel, she led all this for me. Larry Hancock is my confidant [for lack of a better term], supported my donation from day zero. Grabbed -somebody who shall remain nameless- :-) by the arm bringing attention to the magnitude of what I had.

- AARC Library (I believe I have the firm support of the physicians -with whom I am in daily contact- In fact, my new boss is not Larry Schnapf anymore, but Dr. Aguilar. I appointed him as such, he graciously accepted. However, I don't even know the rest of members)

- JFK Facts (expected this to be 50-50, but they are off the Dog House now)

- JFK Assassination Forum (the owner, our esteemed Duncan McRae hates my guts, but his subscribers -even some LNs- love what I bring to the table. I guess the only resolution is challenging him to a duel.    :-)

- The Education Forum (it is implicit since this is my home. That said, some sort of official statement would be nice: consider that an application for that vacant position. Kathy cannot complain: "Well, Shucky derns! We didn't make the list." anymore.)

Incidentally, to some of those and other groups, say the John McAdams newsgroup I am their Science and Technology Advisor by self-appointment. Heck, in this endeavor one has to have a lot of initiative, my friends!

Next, I expect readers to follow the maxim:

Dare to Speak Truth to Power (real or claimed! In this case, the latter)

-Ramon (who actually is quite humble in person but highly experienced in transforming idle talk forums in actual activism and tangible results)

ps: Next, I expect some of you nice folks to ask:

"I understand you coming up with high tech stuff that has never been applied to the murder case, but why you and only you? Are we in such sorry state that the only member of the community who deals with sci+tech is you? If that is the case, boy! are we up a creek without a paddle!!"

On 6/21/2017 at 5:47 PM, Michael Walton said:

Yes, we shall wait and see what happens in October.  That is all we can do.

Not really!! I have posted in my previous home, JFK Facts, where I e-worked something along these lines:

"I don't know about you esteemed participants, but I am convinced that there will be NOTHING of relevance in the so-called (by Jeff, in the private copy of the Newsweek article that he sent me a month ago, asking authorization to use my name) document trove.  Martha Murphy, the judge, etc, people who have seen everything have said as much. I for one do not intend to suffer that ignominy, die like Gaeton and so many others without seeing The Truth and therefore have been preparing a Plan B for years (that would be the tech+sci angle)"

My position is nicely illustrated in the video below. It was part of a project in which I embarked persuaded by Marie Fonzi, PhD: I had Bill O'Reilly in my crosshairs, was furious and determined to retaliate on behalf of the JFK community (bought the domain Killing-OReilly.com), but she, as a mother and teacher who has dedicated her effort to children:

The Geography Bee by Marie Fonzi

made me change my mind and work on more positive things. "Apply your talent to something more inspiring, Ramon, that POS [she used other, more lady-like terms] is not worth you getting upset". The result is below. A sort of "Virtual Children's Museum".

Children's Playground

[Depending on whether you are logged in Google, you may need to click once or twice]

Check out Patrick Henry, personified by Michael Douglas.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death

That passion, also expressed by doctor Wecht in the old videos circa HSCA is what I am aiming for, esteemed Michael.

[Paul Brancato:] "I think Ramon is excited, and perhaps his presentation to us is his personal style "

You can say that again, Sir.

-Ramon

Not having Ramon's energy levels I have to pace myself - so I'll just say its good to see him get some recognition! Being on the history side of the fence I have my own crops to cultivate but its most encouraging to see him working in the science and technology field.

1 hour ago, Ramon F. Herrera said:

The result is below. A sort of "Virtual Children's Museum".

Children's Playground

[For those unfamiliar with Google Drive, you only click ONCE]

Ramon,

When I click the link, a Google Drive window opens and shows a folder titled "Celebrity Voice." When I click that it turns blue.

And that's all.

Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong?

On 6/21/2017 at 8:41 PM, Sandy Larsen said:

When I click the link, a Google Drive window opens and shows a folder titled "Celebrity Voice." When I click that it turns blue.

And that's all.

Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Ramon is wrong when he says that "Google Drive" items only require one single click. (Is that what you really meant to imply, Ramon? ~shrug~) Anyway, all G-Drive links require double-clicks when you're clicking on something that's inside a Google Drive "folder" (or, in the case of Ramon's "Playground" link, it takes EIGHT clicks of the mouse to get to any actual content, since he's got his links situated in such a way where you've got a folder inside of another folder which is inside yet another folder).

I'm not complaining, however. I love everything about Google Drive. I'm not sure I could live without it now, after discovering its wealth of storage and sharing possibilities in early 2016 AD. :)

BTW, Michael Walton, as an "FYI" for you, I've added many more games and highlights and other assorted miscellany to my baseball archive (top two links below) since I last talked to you a few months ago. Now, if only I could find a baseball website equivalent to the JFK Library site, in which every Cincinnati Reds baseball game ever broadcast on radio is archived on downloadable MP3 audio (just like all of JFK's speeches and phone calls are now archived on public domain MP3s at the JFK Library site). If that ever happens, I won't leave the house for 9 years. :)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-rcjDGNFEH_OE05Nk9RVVkxVUU

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B294SBAT_oH6Z0JIT0V2N1M5YmM

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B2ERm-cucsE0R0N6Snl4dFVnbmM

http://dvp-video-audio-archive.blogspot.com/2016/12/dvp-audio-video-master-index.html

Edited by David Von Pein