The Education Forum

Tosh Plumlee

Jim Marrs

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After reading Anthony Summers, and since the real name is "locked up"

I would say you could fill in the blank there with Meyer Lansky and not be too far off......................

I would say you could fill in the blank there with Meyer Lansky and not be too far off......................

Tim,

I 've always thought that looks much more like Joe Civello, Carlos Marcello's man in Dallas.

Wim

That photo is labeled "Civello" in my collection; but the more I look at the protruding lower lip and generally craggy look, I've begun to reconsider.

Man in Dealey Plaza:

Joe Civello:

Lansky:

Tim

Edited by Tim Carroll

Tim and other interested researchers:

I recently ran ARCH MOORE, the former Republican West Virginia Governor

(c. 1968-1974), and convicted felon, ($40,000 bribe) through the namebase.org software.

The only matches that came up (his associates) were Robert Dole, J. Dowdy, C. Gallagher, F. Clark, Benny Binion, Moe Dalitz, Hank Greenspun and Meyer Lansky.

Now that is one dirty Governor!

Anyone got anything on ARCH MOORE, Dowdy, Gallagher or Clark, or know of why Nixon's man in West Virginia would be associated with LANSKY, DALITZ or GREENSPUN?

(Not specifically JFK related, but I think it may lead to Nixon/Caribbean shenanigans.)

Shanet

[digging through the underworld of 1960s politics]

(Not specifically JFK related, but I think it may lead to Nixon/Caribbean shenanigans.)

Remembering Clay Shaw's role, aside from running the New Orleans Trade Mart, involving the promotion of Caribbean free trade, both above board and later revealed by Richard Helms as performing on behalf of the CIA, I had an encounter in Dallas with an interesting gentleman: Stan Levinson. Distinguished in the extreme. Check out his Caribbean activities:

"Based in Los Angeles, Grupo NetFuerza's direction will come from Stan Levinson, who has been named director of advertising sales of Grupo NetFuerza, bringing extensive experience in Hispanic advertising. "Internet growth among Hispanics in the U.S. and Latin American is exploding, with yearly growth in the thousands of percent," said Levinson. "Based on studies by Zona Financiera, Inc., conservative estimates say there will be 35-40 million Internet users in Latin America by the year 2000. According to the Tomas Rivera Institute at the Claremont Colleges in Los Angeles, 15 percent of Hispanics in the U.S. are online, compared with 22 percent of the entire country."

Stan Levinson brings 18 years of Hispanic advertising experience to Grupo NetFuerza. Fluent in Spanish, Levinson began his advertising career with Televisa International Marketing Group, where he managed advertising campaigns for Televicine Film Distribution and Discos America, among others. After several years with Televisa, Levinson launched his own production business focusing on Spanish television and radio commercials. Levinson was most recently manager at Valdes Zacky Associates. In joining Grupo NetFuerza, Levinson is combining his linguistic skills and extensive advertising and sales experience with his love of the Internet.

"No other rep firm in the industry is offering our level of attention to this market, and we believe our separate sales forces, multi-tiered marketing strategy and our global presence will provide superior representation," said Ryan Steelberg, president and CEO of 2CAN Media."

I met him on the top floor of the TSBD as the museum was closing and a reception of mucky-mucks was beginning.

"Grupo NetFuerza currently has sales reps in San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, Chicago and Detroit, and will be expanding into Dallas and Miami in the near future.

Based in Los Angeles, Grupo NetFuerza will be headed by Stan Levinson as ad sales director."

Tim

Edited by Tim Carroll

After reading Anthony Summers, and since the real name is "locked up"

Shanet: I do hope you understand why I cannot, even if I wanted to, identify these blanks at this time. You seem to me to be very astute in these matters and I am sure you understand why I cannot confirm of deny the blacked out portions of the document. I do not mean to turn to CIA jargon on you but I do not know anyother way to say it for now. Thanks for your understanding

wim

good points.

the film evidence is so compromised it is of limited value.

although I cannot agree with Fetzer that the whole thing is a HOAX (see website)

I am sure frames were removed to de-emphasize the slowness (braking) and many believe that the headshot frames were doctored. Certainly simultaneous or near simultaneous shots complicate the ability of researchers to understand the physics of the film-dubs. I have seen the windshield photo and I see a small crack, not an entrance hole, (usually a bullet sized hole with a corona).

Certainly the south knoll shooter could have fired the under emphasized

throat shot. Probably all three ambush snipers in the triangulated plan hit the President. Back, front and temple. Perhaps a "penetrating" round did the front-left to right-rear damage while a "deer rifle" round from the front-right "pushed" JFK

"back and to the left"

"back and to the left"

"back and to the left"

also, I am convinced by recent (david wimp) analysis, that any forward motion of JFK in the headshot frame of Zapruder was the result of the Brakes being applied by GREER, as agent HELLERMAN'S head also bobs forward at the same time.....

Keep plugging away, we are breaking new ground every day, and informing others.

Shanet,

The problem I have with the issue of the limo braking causing JFK's head to go forward just prior to being thrown back, is that the brakes were not slammed on, and that no one other than Kellerman is reacting to this in this manner. Jackie is seated sideways without support of the seat and the Connally's are in jumpseats. JFK's forward movement just prior to being thrust backward has been explained by the breaking and also a miraculously timed rear headimpact with the frontal impact, as Fetzer's group and Files proclaims the latter.

The simple reason for the frontal movement was discussed on Lancer some time ago and was posted by myself and Bill Miller several times. JFK's head was facing downward and to the left at the time of the headshot. Impact to the front of the head above the hairline would naturally initially drive his head downward before the trac of the energy would thrust him back. The downward push of the head is what we see as forward movement. Look closely at the head and you will see it going down, not forward. You can see this by the position of it to the backdrop (Jackie).

Wim has an issue with a South Knoll/End atop underpass shot origin for the head shot because there is no evidence of an entry wound on the left side of JFK's head. He is correct that there was not an entrance wound on the left side of the head. JFK's head was facing left and downward and the right side of his head would have been partially exposed to the South shooter, allowing for impact to the right side of the head and a woundtrac that was only on the right side of the interior skull. A north knoll shot origin would not result in such a woundtrac.

Al

Al

I just posted a very similar scenario on the Moorman thread.

JFK was looking to his left, it is hard to imagine a bullet coming in from the right, from the north knoll, entering his right temple and then blowing out the occipital right rear of his skull.

Much more likely that shot came from the south knoll, where Tosh said it did....

(((I know its hard to imagine that the 1963 Secret Service would brake during an ambush, but the David Wimp demonstration on C-Span was pretty convincing)))

shanet

Al

I just posted a very similar scenario on the Moorman thread.

JFK was looking to his left, it is hard to imagine a bullet coming in from the right, from the north knoll, entering his right temple and then blowing out the occipital right rear of his skull.

Much more likely that shot came from the south knoll, where Tosh said it did....

(((I know its hard to imagine that the 1963 Secret Service would brake during an ambush, but the David Wimp demonstration on C-Span was pretty convincing)))

shanet

Shanet,

I keep forgetting that I am relatively new here and that the majority of my posts have been on another forum. I do not challenge the fact that Greer did brake. Witnesses saw the brake lights. The speed of the limo dramatically decreased from the time of the first shot to the last. It is to understand the possible reasons why he consciously or subconsciouly applied the brakes is what is important. One consideration is that due to multiple shooters firing from multiple angles, it could have been confusing as to where the shots were originating. Even Kellerman referred to the "flurry of shots that entered the limo". Also consider that Greer was looking over his shoulder after hearing the initial shot(s) and hearing a possible commotion behind him in the passenger compartment of the limo. Is it logical to consider that he subconsciously applied the brakes when he took his eyes off the road and looked into the back of the limo?

As much heat as Greer is getting for braking at this time, we must also consider this; By braking, the limo's conisistent speed of roughly 12mph was reduced and a pan on a moving object by the shooters became more difficult as to lead and timing of the shot. The slowing of the limo may very well have caused the north knoll shooter, who was firing at a crossing target, to have lead the target too much and missed.

As far as the application of the brakes causing the forward movement of the passengers of the limo, it is not realistic IMO as the limo was originally moving at a mere 12mph and slowed to 5-7mph at the time of the headshot. It was not as if he slammed on the brakes.

My article in the DP Echo in March of '03 details this considerably and also explains action v. reaction to explain the delay of response on the part of the USSS. If DPUK has no objection, I will send you the Word Document of the article that I submitted.

Al

Thanks Al,

Very helpful insight.

Braking is the instinct, accelerating is the training.

You confirmed my premise, while adding important context.

My email is posted, so you can send me attachments.

Shanet

It is to understand the possible reasons why he consciously or subconsciouly applied the brakes is what is important. One consideration is that due to multiple shooters firing from multiple angles, it could have been confusing as to where the shots were originating. Even Kellerman referred to the "flurry of shots that entered the limo". Also consider that Greer was looking over his shoulder after hearing the initial shot(s) and hearing a possible commotion behind him in the passenger compartment of the limo. Is it logical to consider that he subconsciously applied the brakes when he took his eyes off the road and looked into the back of the limo?

As much heat as Greer is getting for braking at this time, we must also consider this; By braking, the limo's conisistent speed of roughly 12mph was reduced and a pan on a moving object by the shooters became more difficult as to lead and timing of the shot. The slowing of the limo may very well have caused the north knoll shooter, who was firing at a crossing target, to have lead the target too much and missed.

As far as the application of the brakes causing the forward movement of the passengers of the limo, it is not realistic IMO as the limo was originally moving at a mere 12mph and slowed to 5-7mph at the time of the headshot. It was not as if he slammed on the brakes.

Al

On the day after Thanksgiving, CSPAN spent virtually the whole day presenting the previous week's JFK conferences. David Wimp's was very good and gave me an added respect for the perspective that there was a moment of increased braking from Zf312-313, followed by a second or two of coasting. As for why such braking would occur, I believe Tosh suggested that he may have been working with Clint Hill's attempt to get onto the limo.

Tim