The Education Forum

Biography: John Shrum

John Shrum

I work as a Systems Architect with a regional bank and as a hobby am interested in several operational facets of the C.I.A. including but not limited to the JFK assassination, Iter-Mountain Aviation A.K.A. Evergreen International, and Hayes Aircraft A.K.A PemCo AeroPlex, several other airports purported to be owned by the C.I.A. and researching some of the unsung heroes who were associated with the above listed organizations and the often told storey of the CIA and the mafia "being in bed together" and before anyone asks, I don't have an opinion on it, I am just researching it and if I did have an opinion I would keep it to myself. I might share facts I had learned but opinions prove nothing.

Edited by John Shrum

I work as a Systems Architect with a regional bank and as a hobby am interested in several operational facets of the C.I.A. including but not limited to the JFK assassination, Iter-Mountain Aviation A.K.A. Evergreen International, and Hayes Aircraft A.K.A PemCo AeroPlex, several other airports purported to be owned by the C.I.A. and researching some of the unsung heroes who were associated with the above listed organizations and the often told storey of the CIA and the mafia "being in bed together" and before anyone asks, I don't have an opinion on it, I am just researching it and if I did have an opinion I would keep it to myself. I might share facts I had learned but opinions prove nothing.

What an astute observation! Except that the analysis of the facts (which presumably involves opinions) can be important. Nevertheless, a great observation. The first priority ought to be to discover all of the relevant facts, then try to put them together. Sometimes we do this backwards!