The Education Forum

Bob Vernon needs a date

Perhaps Tosh Plumlee can help out this timing.

There was a time I have it about Jan Better to be maybe in Feb. or early March 1999, when Pres. Clinton named the three men of Cooper Tosh and Files.

He said that he found folders in the White House under Filegate.

Then Pres. Clinton said some things about staying away from Tosh Plumlee, and stated Cooper was the most dangerous talk show host and James Files was a threat to National Secruity.

Now, in gonig back to Coopers records I do remember when he sent his family away and about the timing but they don't post up his diary anymore.

Didn't realized how much Cooper named Mena Ark. and the drug smuggling as much as he did.

Files had mentioned this as well.

Tosh doesn't answer if he had any dealing with Mena?

Somehow this may be how and from way back that Tosh and Files met also how Files knew William Cooper.

Maybe, Tosh can help me out on this one, I don't know.

I do have a feeling Tosh heard it by what Files sent to me about Tosh statements at around that time.

Maybe this is still HIGHLY CLASSIFIED information, I don't really know for sure and not DECLASSIFIED INFORMATION, as of yet?

Perhaps Tosh Plumlee can help out this timing.

There was a time I have it about Jan Better to be maybe in Feb. or early March 1999, when Pres. Clinton named the three men of Cooper Tosh and Files. 

He said that he found folders in the White House under Filegate.

Then Pres. Clinton said some things about staying away from Tosh Plumlee, and stated Cooper was the most dangerous talk show host and James Files was a threat to National Secruity.

Now, in gonig back to Coopers records I do remember when he sent his family away and about the timing but they don't post up his diary anymore.

Didn't realized how much Cooper named Mena Ark.  and the drug smuggling as much as he did.

Files had mentioned this as well.

Tosh doesn't answer if he had any dealing with Mena? 

Somehow this may be how and from way back that Tosh and Files met also how Files knew William Cooper.

Maybe, Tosh can help me out on this one, I don't know.

I do have a feeling Tosh heard it by what Files sent to me about Tosh statements at around that time. 

Maybe this is still HIGHLY CLASSIFIED information, I don't really know for sure and not DECLASSIFIED INFORMATION,  as of yet?

Tosh is away, and labeling threads with BV's name isn't fairplay.

No it isn't fairplay for several reasons.

I can't post on Lancer and Bob can't post on here.

Bob named it on Lancer and so therefore I can't post up under him.

I feel this is to important of an issue to ignore.

James Files kept addressing Filegate to me.

I didn't wish to know anything about it. Not that most American's did.

I also remember another fact and that is,

after Filegate hearings were ceased. That is the very next day, Pres. Clinton addressed these words about Cooper Tosh and Files.

So, this also would help pin point a timing for this address.

See Kenneth Starr was questioned on how he felt about what Pres. Clinton just stated. He wasn't to happy about it, I remember that. It is like NOW he opens up something about it.

OK so it is right after the hearings were complete and not to be opened up again about it because there was nothing found. It was also soon afterwards that William Cooper sent his family away. So the talk that Clinton did was just in the middle of those two events.

Also, it is fair I post up about it. Because I did submit two private emails to Bob Vernon and I also know that he does keep a very close eye on what is being stated on this Forum as well as he knows I keep a close eye on what is going on Lancer as well.

It is a way of getting words out and yet have it at peace, I hope.

To Tosh Plumlee, I will make sure he sees this. Perhaps I could have named this thread another topic such as Asking Plumlee questions about Filegate. Do you wish for him to really run again. NO please. Enough, somehow I get the feeling that Tosh does run from this issue.

James Files kept insisting that I know something about Filegate. I told him there was nothing to it and it is dropped. He was very persistant YOU HAVE TO KNOW.

I kept telling him I DON'T WANT TO KNOW. Jimmy wouldn't let up. Not for a while and I figured if I ignore this he will stop. NO, HE DIDN'T but he never sent me the materials that he spoke to me about, materials that would help me know more.

I do know he added cattlegate, travelgate, and one he told me that I never heard of before and that is Iraqigate, of which he stated that does exist.

So, I do hope maybe, Tosh can fill in on these points. Maybe it is high time I know.

I felt that it is something to put down Pres. Clinton and to moe over him and a set up? I do question this. IS IT?

I told Files I had enough to deal with Watergate and JFK and that is enough. But also that Pres. Clinton may have to help me and this could hurt him wanting too.

OK now the truth so far is out more.

What I am looking for is someone to fill the in's and out's of this more. Is it very classified still and if not let it out please.

Also Looking to see how I can change the topic and I can't see a way of changing the title to add Tosh's name for attention to this. It should be added.

Edited by Nancy Eldreth

Bob Vernon,

answered in Private email

he wishes that I prove this.

Subj: Re: Files ever talk to ;you about Filegate?

Date: 12/23/2004 6:26:44 AM Eastern Standard Time

To: NEldreth@aol.com

Sent from the Internet (Details)

Reno and Clinton never made any claim about James Files or Tosh Plumlee.

If they did, prove it............

The other persons to know this would be Pam Ray and of course Kenneth Starr.

So, for sound proof would be Kenneth Starr. Any idea's on how to reach him?

The one person I would love to avoid at all costs was Mr. Starr but for sure he was addressed on this issue. HE KNOWS FULL WELL WHAT PRESIDENT CLINTON STATED ABOUT THE THREE FILES FOUND IN THE WHITE HOUSE AND WHAT CLINTON DID SAY AND HOW HE STATED IT AND THOSE EXACT WORDS.

So glad I posted that comment from Vernon up.

Now, I see his response on Lancer.

So much to the differ, I might add.

So, he has another private email from me, at least I will be fair enough to see how he handles it now before I make any more comment.

Let's see this into non actions? Shall we?

At least he did give sort of answer to trying so hard to finding out facts that he is the one to be asking it in the first place?

Ever wonder why this goes NO WHERE?

I don't recall Clinton ever mentioning Files. The only convicts I recall him talking about were Webster Hubbell and the McDougals. It seems like Clinton only talked about convicts whom he knew and worked with. And the only ones who came out of prison alive (Webster and Susan) were the ones who wouldn't talk. There may be some convicts that I've left out, but those are the FOBs I remember.