The Education Forum

Dealey Plaza Map

This should help orient the testimony, Main, Elm, Houston, etc.

Great threads recently, lots of material.

The blood puddles at the site of the Classic Gunman and

behind the Texas Building, they are very interestering.

Al Currier agrees with me that this was the work of

a triangulated ambush team with radiomen, snipers, and spotters.

I have often wondered who and where the base station was, HQ.

Inside the Dal Textile Building, who was co-ordinating radio traffic? Hunt?

What about the reconning tower above the tracks behind the north Knoll?

The traffic was heavy in and out of the tower and lot,

and the car seen in NIX, these things are still intriguing to me.

It is becoming very strongly held in some quarters that JFK was killed by a shot from the SOUTH KNOLL, as he faced left he was shot from his left front.

Hope this is helpful, welcome New Members...thank you all...

It is becoming very strongly held in some quarters that JFK was killed by a shot from the SOUTH KNOLL, as he faced left he was shot from his left front.

[/quot

___________________________-

Hi Shanet, Nice to see you back.

Question: The area where I have the least amount of experience is in the film/photo evidence. Last night I finally found time to view the video my bro-in-law gave me for Christmas, "JFK The New Evidence" Bob Groden. (1993)

Having recently become aquainted with the term "classic gunman", and "Black Dog Man", both my husband and I came to the conclusion, based on Bob's video, that they are one and in the person. Do you -(and others)- agree with this?

Thanx,

Dawn

Hello Shanet.

I agree as well. 25+ operatives and screw trying to prove one additional shooter on the knoll, or any nonsense about the dictabelt. In 2005 it's 25+ or nothing. That's my attitude.

I don't know so much about 'triangulated.' Who came up with that idea anyway? I can't post images anymore for some reason, but I liken it to the spokes on a wheel, with DCM at center. Add Cameramen and Signalmen to your mix, plus security.

I have an interesting aerial view map which I have composed, attempting to identify [most] of the radios, as they are evidenced in various films and photos. It isn't up to date, because I am always finding more. I have never assembled all the cameras I have found in one place. Also, sad to say, I have no way of knowing if some of what I believe to be cameras are not in fact specific hi-tech scopes used by spotters, or rifle scopes in some cases.

I have a similar map in which I have plugged in the shooters, using a lot of photographic analyses and examining trajectories, but it's imperfect, as I am unable to zero in on several of the exact locations.

Lenses, IMO, can be identified due to the phenomenon that occurs when they are captured by the lens of another camera. They have a shimmering type of brilliance about them, as they somehow refract the light. Not a subject matter expert on photography, or why this occurs, just an observation.

The car is of no consequence, IMO. It is a bogus addition. Have you been to DP? This object would have to be between the fence and the retaining wall. Impossible. It also fails to appear in Moorman. Even if it was a car behind the fence, it would have had to have been higher than ~7' tall IMO. The fence is 5' high, and Nix is located at a much lower elevation.

Just another red herring, like the phony Oswald photo at the embassy submitted by David Atlee Phillips. Garrison thought it was suspect, and that makes perfect sense, given Phillips role and his past expertise in propaganda and disinformation.

Another is the 3rd man on the stairs. Another is Rosemary Willis' hood, which is seen in it's normal position on her coat in Dorman, not tightly drawn around her head, as seen in Zapruder.

If you peel back the overexposure and tinting in Nix, you can see the party up there. There are anywhere from 7 - 12 people or more, on the stairs, behind the retaining wall, and behind the fence, in that area - this per extensive computer enhancement work I have done on the films and photos.

I may not have quoted this here, so I will do it again.

Mr. LIEBELER - Do you see this little pedestal back up here?

Mr. HUDSON - Yes.

Mr. LIEBELER - Just above the "X" where you were standing?

Mr. HUDSON - Yes.

Mr. LIEBELER - Did you see anybody standing up there that you can remember, durring the time the president went by?

Mr. HUDSON - Oh, there was a bunch of people in there, you know, a whole bunch of them - a lot of people in there - a lot of people in here. Mr. LIEBELER - Did you se anybody standing up there taking motion pictures with a movie camera?

Mr. HUDSON - Oh, yes; I seen people up there trying to get - taking pictures.

I strongly do NOT agree with that. He was hit in the throat. The throat doesn't rotate much when the head is turned, but from everything I have seen, Kennedy was facing his right.

Take out the Warren Report. Examine the exhibit of the windshield. Now look at Altgens and examine the windshield. The 'spiral shaped hole' is in the background. It is a combination of what appears to be a small black child's hair, and a pleat or something in the woman's dress standing next to her. This same hole, IMO, cannot be confused with the area of brightness found in Zapruder [frame #?]. However, if you look at Altgens, there is evidence of perhaps 2 bulletholes. One is lower, and if you draw a line from the underpass curb area at Main, where Tague was hit, and take that back to the DalTex window, you have a perfect trajectory for a shot that narrowly missed Kennedy's head, penetrated the windshield from the rear, and went on it course, unjacketed perhaps, to strike the curb and wound Tague. Perhaps the FBI report issued concerning the lead was the only true piece of evidence that ever emerged in the case.

Now examine the exhibit, ce350, and compare it to the location of what appear to be genuine bulletholes. I say this because I devoted many hours to working on the windshield. Not a photogrammetry expert, I apply simple logic. If I focus on the rearview mirror, and do my best to enhance it and pull it forward, then the next closest object would be the windshield, which should stand out in relief. It does, and the classic 'spiral hole' fades into the background. But the bulletholes do not.

In a high quality, early version of the Altgens photo, it's difficult to even see where this spiral shaped hole would have even come from in later photos. Anyway, compare it to the Warren Exhibit. There are 2 specific areas of tint applied to the photograph in exactly and precisely the same exact areas as I see the bulletholes in Altgens! A highly improbably coincidence.

Now, take the glass shards that hit Kennedy. This could have come from a shot from the front, but not from the South Knoll. I believe there may have been a shot from the front, but it came from closer to the Lincoln, and it failed to fully penetrate the glass. It may have been responsible for causing the damage to the rear view mirror.

Mitch Werbells taught SIONICS. In these training courses, shooting a target through a windshield was taught - at point blank range, and holding the weapon at a 45 degree angle to the windshield. This was obviously to allow for more accurate penetration, and prevent any innocents from getting tagged. Taking a shot through a windshield at what would amount to a 5 - 15 degree angle from more than a hundred yards away is insane and highly unlikely.

Now consider the Stemmons Sign. Was it hit? If so, where? If it wasn't hit, why remove it and put up a new one? Jack White, as per his bio on Spartacus, discovered:

(D) Looking at the Stemmons sign, in frame 161 it is in perfect condition, but by frame 183 there is a significant notch on the top left edge, yet by frame 188, the notch disappears

Now let's examine the wound. Parkland Doctors were puzzled by what appeared to be a very small entrance wound. The insinuation, or course, was that the jacket was discarded when it smashed it's way through the windshield. How about hitting the top edge of the sign instead? If you watch the Zapruder film, and you consider a Retaining wall shot, the shooter would have had to have taken the shot moments before his target would have passed out of view behind the Stemmons sign.

Groden believes that the throat shot had to have come from the knoll, due to his close examination of the Z-film. He says Kennedy is turned too far to his right to have allowed for a wound like that to have come from anywhere but the Knoll area.

Now examine the Zapruder film again. Kennedy appears to be reacting from the shot to the throat in roughly z197, correct? Take a look at the side panels. In the ghost images, 195 - z208, say, there appears what looks to be a rifle. These images are captured by the aperture, which focuses outwards in a cone. They are not within the direct target area, as seen through the viewfinder. The 'rifle' shaped object appears to waver, then recoil. Note that even with the studies made on the claw, the aperture, overlapping images, etc., there is nothing that can explain the reaction of this object, as it moves forward and backward. There is nothing within the main action area that could even be used as an argument for this object. Within frames of the recoil, we see Kennedy reacting to the shot. Another impossible coincidence, IMO.

Add that all together, plus the cop that was guarding the Underpass area at the South Knoll, and you've got a retaining wall shot for the throat shot. I was told by a witness to the assassination [Groden's sidekick - Brown?], with some rather colorful language I might add, that this cop [whose name escapes me] was a personal friend, who was in no way associated with the conspiracy, and would have acted quickly to remove any such shooter in that vicinity.

And it's a shame that once something becomes published, everyone has to quote it as if it's an historical document with 100% accuracy and an established fact.

IMO.

email me if you'd like to see some of the supporting photographic stuff, I am unable to post images.

- lee

Lee Forman-

On the major themes I agree with you

A large paramilitary party, fully articulated.

Interesting how you found the lenses and rifle image...

I think you should consider the triangulation approach.

When some of us talk about a south knoll shot, it is not the

small caliber preliminary throat shot, it is the head shot.

Don Roberdeau, Al Currier and Wm. Tosh Plumlee are closely

interrogating a theory of South Knoll triangulated head shot from the

parking lot of the triple railroad overpass on the south,

to JFK and agent Greer's left.

Kennedy was looking to his left, and the overpass was looming to his front,

and some of us look at a final killing head shot from the south knoll.

We don't know what the entry wound looked like, but the exit was the

oft-described right rear occipital parietal skull wound.

Because of the interest in

Oswald

Zapruder

Dal Textile

County Records

Umbrella Man

Alleged (confesssed) north (grassy) knoll shooter Jimmy Files

the Classic Gunman

because of the interest in all these, the South Knoll

Where a good witness (Wm Plumlee) places a shot,

has been overlooked. The "flat" as we say in American football, the larger open side of the field. The nonsense at the Railroad tracks that day and the fact that RR tracks are notorious getaway routes supports this theory. Some believe that shots fired from the south knoll echo to a false origin, it may be so.

I am not sure how much photo forgery has been done, but I am very skeptical

of the autopsy photos, Xrays and even the surviving films, Zapruder, Nix, Muchmore.

I think they show a front to back headshot, except Zapruder which has blood mist and "The Blob" the right temple wound, added.

I agree with Dr. Minek that the rear skull in the Xray is too bright and pristine, and ditto JFK's Left front Forehead in the autopsy photo.

Certainly the "Brains" photos and the "Back wounds" (rear head intact) photos are absolutely irreconcilable and proof of forgery.

The triangulation theory is purely deductive paramilitary plans assumption,

but is confirmed by the present interest in snipers at the Dal-Tex, North Fence and South Tracks positions.

One final note to Lee and other photo analysts:

Don't be too quick to see a paste-over. I had a large photo of Cincinatti Reds Third Baseman Bobby Tolan on my wall in the 1970s. The man had no forearm, in the picture, but he had a right forearm, in real life...

thanks to all

PS Nix Classic Gunman is also seen in Beltzer (sp) next to the black dog man

Classic Gunman and black dog man were the team behind the retaining wall,

near the landau roof car. I disagree with Lee (and many others) on the placement of the Classic Gunman seen in Nix, the car and the ability of the Moorman Polaroid to show this. Nix shows a gunman WHERE THE BLOOD WAS FOUND

Shanet

(rhymes with planet)

Hello Shanet.

I agree as well. 25+ operatives and screw trying to prove one additional shooter on the knoll, or any nonsense about the dictabelt. In 2005 it's 25+ or nothing. That's my attitude.

I don't know so much about 'triangulated.' Who came up with that idea anyway? I can't post images anymore for some reason, but I liken it to the spokes on a wheel, with DCM at center. Add Cameramen and Signalmen to your mix, plus security.

I have an interesting aerial view map which I have composed, attempting to identify [most] of the radios, as they are evidenced in various films and photos. It isn't up to date, because I am always finding more. I have never assembled all the cameras I have found in one place. Also, sad to say, I have no way of knowing if some of what I believe to be cameras are not in fact specific hi-tech scopes used by spotters, or rifle scopes in some cases.

I have a similar map in which I have plugged in the shooters, using a lot of photographic analyses and examining trajectories, but it's imperfect, as I am unable to zero in on several of the exact locations.

Lenses, IMO, can be identified due to the phenomenon that occurs when they are captured by the lens of another camera. They have a shimmering type of brilliance about them, as they somehow refract the light. Not a subject matter expert on photography, or why this occurs, just an observation.

The car is of no consequence, IMO. It is a bogus addition. Have you been to DP? This object would have to be between the fence and the retaining wall. Impossible. It also fails to appear in Moorman. Even if it was a car behind the fence, it would have had to have been higher than ~7' tall IMO. The fence is 5' high, and Nix is located at a much lower elevation.

Just another red herring, like the phony Oswald photo at the embassy submitted by David Atlee Phillips. Garrison thought it was suspect, and that makes perfect sense, given Phillips role and his past expertise in propaganda and disinformation.

Another is the 3rd man on the stairs. Another is Rosemary Willis' hood, which is seen in it's normal position on her coat in Dorman, not tightly drawn around her head, as seen in Zapruder.

If you peel back the overexposure and tinting in Nix, you can see the party up there. There are anywhere from 7 - 12 people or more, on the stairs, behind the retaining wall, and behind the fence, in that area - this per extensive computer enhancement work I have done on the films and photos.

I may not have quoted this here, so I will do it again.

Mr. LIEBELER - Do you see this little pedestal back up here?

Mr. HUDSON - Yes.

Mr. LIEBELER - Just above the "X" where you were standing?

Mr. HUDSON - Yes.

Mr. LIEBELER - Did you see anybody standing up there that you can remember, durring the time the president went by?

Mr. HUDSON - Oh, there was a bunch of people in there, you know, a whole bunch of them - a lot of people in there - a lot of people in here. Mr. LIEBELER - Did you se anybody standing up there taking motion pictures with a movie camera?

Mr. HUDSON - Oh, yes; I seen people up there trying to get - taking pictures.

I strongly do NOT agree with that. He was hit in the throat. The throat doesn't rotate much when the head is turned, but from everything I have seen, Kennedy was facing his right.

Take out the Warren Report. Examine the exhibit of the windshield. Now look at Altgens and examine the windshield. The 'spiral shaped hole' is in the background. It is a combination of what appears to be a small black child's hair, and a pleat or something in the woman's dress standing next to her. This same hole, IMO, cannot be confused with the area of brightness found in Zapruder [frame #?]. However, if you look at Altgens, there is evidence of perhaps 2 bulletholes. One is lower, and if you draw a line from the underpass curb area at Main, where Tague was hit, and take that back to the DalTex window, you have a perfect trajectory for a shot that narrowly missed Kennedy's head, penetrated the windshield from the rear, and went on it course, unjacketed perhaps, to strike the curb and wound Tague. Perhaps the FBI report issued concerning the lead was the only true piece of evidence that ever emerged in the case.

Now examine the exhibit, ce350, and compare it to the location of what appear to be genuine bulletholes. I say this because I devoted many hours to working on the windshield. Not a photogrammetry expert, I apply simple logic. If I focus on the rearview mirror, and do my best to enhance it and pull it forward, then the next closest object would be the windshield, which should stand out in relief. It does, and the classic 'spiral hole' fades into the background. But the bulletholes do not.

In a high quality, early version of the Altgens photo, it's difficult to even see where this spiral shaped hole would have even come from in later photos. Anyway, compare it to the Warren Exhibit. There are 2 specific areas of tint applied to the photograph in exactly and precisely the same exact areas as I see the bulletholes in Altgens! A highly improbably coincidence.

Now, take the glass shards that hit Kennedy. This could have come from a shot from the front, but not from the South Knoll. I believe there may have been a shot from the front, but it came from closer to the Lincoln, and it failed to fully penetrate the glass. It may have been responsible for causing the damage to the rear view mirror.

Mitch Werbells taught SIONICS. In these training courses, shooting a target through a windshield was taught - at point blank range, and holding the weapon at a 45 degree angle to the windshield. This was obviously to allow for more accurate penetration, and prevent any innocents from getting tagged. Taking a shot through a windshield at what would amount to a 5 - 15 degree angle from more than a hundred yards away is insane and highly unlikely.

Now consider the Stemmons Sign. Was it hit? If so, where? If it wasn't hit, why remove it and put up a new one? Jack White, as per his bio on Spartacus, discovered:

(D) Looking at the Stemmons sign, in frame 161 it is in perfect condition, but by frame 183 there is a significant notch on the top left edge, yet by frame 188, the notch disappears

Now let's examine the wound. Parkland Doctors were puzzled by what appeared to be a very small entrance wound. The insinuation, or course, was that the jacket was discarded when it smashed it's way through the windshield. How about hitting the top edge of the sign instead? If you watch the Zapruder film, and you consider a Retaining wall shot, the shooter would have had to have taken the shot moments before his target would have passed out of view behind the Stemmons sign.

Groden believes that the throat shot had to have come from the knoll, due to his close examination of the Z-film. He says Kennedy is turned too far to his right to have allowed for a wound like that to have come from anywhere but the Knoll area.

Now examine the Zapruder film again. Kennedy appears to be reacting from the shot to the throat in roughly z197, correct? Take a look at the side panels. In the ghost images, 195 - z208, say, there appears what looks to be a rifle. These images are captured by the aperture, which focuses outwards in a cone. They are not within the direct target area, as seen through the viewfinder. The 'rifle' shaped object appears to waver, then recoil. Note that even with the studies made on the claw, the aperture, overlapping images, etc., there is nothing that can explain the reaction of this object, as it moves forward and backward. There is nothing within the main action area that could even be used as an argument for this object. Within frames of the recoil, we see Kennedy reacting to the shot. Another impossible coincidence, IMO.

Add that all together, plus the cop that was guarding the Underpass area at the South Knoll, and you've got a retaining wall shot for the throat shot. I was told by a witness to the assassination [Groden's sidekick - Brown?], with some rather colorful language I might add, that this cop [whose name escapes me] was a personal friend, who was in no way associated with the conspiracy, and would have acted quickly to remove any such shooter in that vicinity.

And it's a shame that once something becomes published, everyone has to quote it as if it's an historical document with 100% accuracy and an established fact.

IMO.

email me if you'd like to see some of the supporting photographic stuff, I am unable to post images.

- lee

Interesting Shanet.

Tobias did some interesting stuff on the skull - wish I could post it. Shows what may be 2 impacts to the front of the skull, one right side .45 caliber entry, and an occiput. There is also a metallic trail along the top edge of the interior of Kennedy's skull.

I am still leaning away from the South Knoll for the final headshot, but perhaps we both agree that the images we see of Kennedy sitting erect and facing forward at the moment of impact in the Z-film were deliberately misleading?

I am looking at the subway entrance at the underpass, the famous GKS position behind the fence, or the guy hiding behind the tree before the picketfence, who can be seen in a good copy of the Moorman, for the fatal shot. A right temple entry.

Pools of blood.

- Stairs

- Behind retaining wall

- In parking area behind Pergola

- On sidewalk at TSBD

Something to keep looking at. I believe Bell may hold some of the answers, or any living kin to Emmett Hudson, to whom he may have told 'the rest of the story.'

- lee

Shanet,

When I first looked into the assassination, I too wondered where the base station may have been. Over the course of time I have thought of a couple of places. It seems to me the Main Dallas Post Office was then located just south of the Plaza, and, as a government building, would have been an ideal location to set up an observation post without arousing any suspicion.

Also, if Jean Hill's story were true, she was picked up and interrogated, along with Mary Moorman, in the same room where the federal agents were observing her activities. This in itself is a very interesting subject for further thinking. Would you know which building they might have used?

Also, a very important character was observing the assassination through rather powerful binoculars. He was also in the brief interrogation of Oswald on that Sunday morning, just before his death. I believe Ian Griggs wrote a paper on him. Can't think of his name. Any idea of where he was positioned?

A very good area of inquiry.

John

Edited by John Korienek

Also, a very important character was observing the assassination through rather powerful binoculars. He was also in the brief interrogation of Oswald on that Sunday morning, just before his death. I believe Ian Griggs wrote a paper on him. Can't think of his name. Any idea of where he was positioned?

A very good area of inquiry.

John

Postal Inspector Harry Holmes watched with binoculars from the fifth

floor of the Postal Annex building at Houston and Commerce.

Jack :tomatoes

A few comments.

Mrs. HILL - That's right. I ran up there and told him we had to leave. She had been impressing upon me for an hour and a half---we hadn't even gone down to see the President that day---we had been doing other things and we got down there and we just decided we would stay, but she had been impressing upon me for an hour and a half, the whole time we had been there, that we had to beat the traffic out of there, and she knows her way around real well, so I knew she could get out and we could beat the traffic, and we were just going to run for the car as fast as we could. It was parked up here on Houston. We were going to run and get out of there before the people started milling around so we wouldn't be in that traffic, and I don't know---we had been talking about it so long and she had drilled me so much that we must get out of here. and when I came back and I found her crying and him standing there holding her camera, and holding her, I mean holding her by the arm and her camera. and telling her she had to go with him, I started trying to shake his hand loose and grab the camera and telling him that "No, we couldn't go, we had to leave." and I guess by that time I was beginning--until then I have no conscious feeling of any scaredness or excitement or anything. I mean, you know, it is just like something that's passing in front of you, and I mean, I wasn't worried or upset in any way until I got back there and then 1 had a sense of urgency, I just knew I wanted to get out of there and all I could think of--and I don't think the full impact of all that had happened really hit me then, because I was just wanting to get out of there and to get away and he kept telling me--he insisted we go with him and he just practically ran us, and he got-they were throwing up a police net around that building at the time, and he just practically ran us up to the court house, I guess it is, and put us in this little room and I don't know why we were so dumb that day unless it was just the sequence of events, that everything was just happening so fast we really didn't even think, but we couldn't leave. He kept standing in front of the door and he would let a cameraman in or someone to interview us and they were shooting things in our faces, and he wouldn't let us out.
At that point in her testimony, Mrs. Hill also said that a reporter named Featherstone from the Dallas times Herald had told her she was wrong about seeing a man running up the hill from the depository, and not to mention it on the air.(155) It was not further clarified in her Warren Commission testimony whether it was in fact law enforcement officers or the reporter, or both, who advised her not to mention again seeing the man running.
A: Immediately after taking this photograph there was a matter of confusion and I did cross the street and a man came up to me and asked me if I --

MR. DYMOND: Object to anything a man may have said.

THE COURT: Don't tell us what anyone told you but you may tell us what you did.

THE WITNESS: I was asked to remove --

MR. DYMOND: I object to what was asked, Your Honor.

How would Featherstone know where to go?

I believe I read somewhere that a command center was already in operation from the courthouse when Mary Moorman and Jean Hill were brought in?

Also interesting to note was a post by Don Roberdeau concerning June Dishong's recollection of 11/22/63:

The people are leaning out the windows and I can see a large group on the roof that hang out from the Court house.

- lee

Too bad Dennis's download of the LA FREE PRESS

was so grainy, but I read it. Jean Hill and Ms. Moorman

were pitifully mistreated, and that "shabby little Polaroid"

is not worth much. Polaroids are semi-fluid, they change

under warmth and this one is quite suspect.

The Polaroid was not held under any kind of secure provenance.

It may only be a Polaroid of a retouched enlargement.

A photo from the limo site might have been doctored and projected onto a screen,

then snapped with a cheap Polaroid and given back to the unfortunate young woman.

Why Do the Nix and Muchmore Films Stop and Start where they do?

What is happening with the classic gunman and the Emmett group?

What happened immediately before this?

Certainly the Limousine is traveling very, very slowly or has stopped.

Was there a round of return fire?

The blood puddles would indicate so, or cross fire, i.e.,

friendly fire.

Tim Carroll and I agreed upon this theory in December,

and he sends me this & I pass it along.

Edited by Shanet Clark

• 1 month later...
Too bad Dennis's download of the LA FREE PRESS

was so grainy, but I read it. Jean Hill and Ms. Moorman

were pitifully mistreated, and that "shabby little Polaroid"

is not worth much. Polaroids are semi-fluid, they change

under warmth and this one is quite suspect.

The Polaroid was not held under any kind of secure provenance.

It may only be a Polaroid of a retouched enlargement.

A photo from the limo site might have been doctored and projected onto a screen,

then snapped with a cheap Polaroid and given back to the unfortunate young woman.

Shanet,

Is this a quote, a paraphrase, your thinking, Tims or both? A weird place to stash this item, but let's roll on it.

I think you are right on the money. The existing polaroid is not an original. They were under extreme pressure to release something, and they didn't do a great job on covering up everything required. I can only imagine what the real Moorman would have looked like. I'd very much like to see a high quality DVD rip or something from the NBC broadcast, and do a bit of a comparison. Clearly they failed to remove all of the operatives on the stairs from the Dallas Morning News and Herald. One is still evident in the 'crop with zippo' photo.

As someone told me once 'Why would they remove men with cameras?' All I can answer is 'Where is the record from that position?'

Curious to know what you mean by 'The Emmett Group.' ? The 3 men we see depicted in this location in Nix, Muchmore and Moorman, or something else?

BTW, I owe you the result of the Phantom running off into our imaginations. Let's assume for a moment that I am correct - this is a non-entity which has been fictionalized as a detail that had to exist in Moorman. Moorman was used as the template to perform the alteration in the z-film, Muchmore and Nix - given the timing of it's release - then why add this individual?

1. Unless he is hiding something behind him?

2. He is covering for an activity which occurred and was witnessed? Someone running from the area?

3. He blocks any possible theorized trajectories of a shot from behind the fence?

4. Someone took Emmett Hudson's testimony early and wanted to provide cover for the operative [doubtful].

5. One of the guys on the stairs, concealed in all media, got hit and limped away. This was a well known detail, and as such, created the impetus and motive for the stand-in dummy.

Anyway - keep an open mind on it. Use a magnifying glass on a nice copy of the Moorman and you can see he's bogus. No left foot or well-defined legs in Muchmore either, and he becomes transparent - especially about the middle, as he turns awkwardly to run away.

Last comment at present - why doesn't Nix match Emmett Hudson's recollection? He said he was lying flat on the ground by the time the last shot was fired, and that was after the young man already went prone and urged him several times to do the same. Are they implying that he was senile?

- lee