The Education Forum

Contacting Conspirators

We recently had a thread describing the people that we wish to contact regarding the case, I know John has contacted people such as G Robert Blakey, I think as a new years resolution we should all pick at least one person to write to and attempt to get some information. As every year goes by these people are getting older and there is no telling how long or short they will live. I think 2005 should be the year in which we get some serious testimonies on paper.

I myself sent out a few 'christmas cards' to people that I wish to contact and I am currently 'hunting down a big fish.

www.whitepages.com is always a good place to start.

Excellent suggestion, John. I am making such an effort also.

Excellent idea, I am in process of doing the same. More later on this.

Dawn

______________________-

Oh, we also need to include the media in this, as they are complicit in the cover-up.

To this end I wrote to several last year, no response, including: Walter Cronkite, and Peter Jennings- (can view this email on Wim's site)-. I can't scan it here as my scan button suddenly stopped working just this morning when I tried to scan the words of Vince Salandria to John.

My computer is demon possessed, I sware. :)))

Dawn

John, I'm glad you posted that suggestion, as I was thinking of doing the same. This is probably the only way we are going to get any real new evidence, and as you said, these people are not getting younger. I myself am in talks with somebody VERY close to Lee Oswald, and hopefully, with the advice and information I have recieved from certain people on this forum, I can come up with some useful information to share with you all.

Judyth, if you see this, you know who I'm talking about, and I need to talk to you. I don't understand why you stopped responding to my e-mails.

Also wanted to give thanks to Jack White for his help and to everyone in the forum for providing such good information. Thanks everybody!

Greg