The Education Forum

Philadelphia (Hell's Angels) mob gang leader

I am not going to say a lot here.

Just keep your eyes onto Philadelphia NEWS.

See something that you never seen before in your lives.

Leader of the Phila. Hell's Angels gang, turned in information about murders and doing it legally.

What an about face this is.

The Pagon's are walking in a calm way about it too and so are the Hell's Angels and this also is a never done before in history.

I have a feeling it is government involvements of those murders.

Arlen Spector is about to turn White if he hasn't done so all ready.

Leader of the Phila. Hell's Angels gang, turned in information about murders and doing it legally.

The Pagon's are walking in a calm way about it too and so are the Hell's Angels and this also is a never done before in history.

I have a feeling it is government involvements  of those murders.

Ok....this something I don't need to speculate on.....I 've been there.....so Nancy, you're saying the Angel's and the Pagan's are CO-OPERATING with each other?

please elaborate.

I haven't been following the story and have some facts mixed up.

They are explecting a violent war. But, The Hell's Angels promised that they would not.

Last week the Hell's Angels leader got killed.

Someone turned in a lot of information that was never done before on a lot of murders.

So for both the Pagons and Hell's Angels are being peaceful in spite of it all.

Yes, they normally are not very peaceful.

Now, I know why someone told me to keep an eye on it, is because they are expecting that is the police are expecting a war to take place in Delaware in or around the area in which I live.

Edited by Nancy Eldreth

A Hell's Angel officer was shot and killed in a drive by. Police suspect the Pagans. Good story about the funeral in the Philly Inquirer. What does this remotely have to do with anything on this forum? Are you implying that Arlen Specter is somehow involved in Angels/Pagans turf wars, or he used the Angels as paid assassins? I said it once, I'll say it again. If Senator Specter gets wind of this stuff you post publicly about him, he's gonna sue the pants off you. His WC credibility is one thing, but to accuse him of complicity of murder and rape is quite another.

RJS

How right you are Richard.

This story I did get messed up on and admit it. Didn't follow it the way I should have and got it from a grape vine and more two stories got mixed up.

I am not the only one that messes up on info and it is bad when the news even gets messed up on report. Like today, one station on the snow storm stated that Phila. Airport is closed and on another station one had to get Phila ariport to make an accouncement that NO they are not closed yet. But many people that work there at the airport are not having to come in at this point. SO when News stations get messed up is it any wonder why we get messed up? ALso to what you told me is another version of this story dealing with Hell's Angels.

As far as what I have stated about Spector and my daugher I can't take that one back.

In fact more things are happening that is far easier to prove.

She hasn't been getting her mail. Reported it to the Post Office.

She knew a police report was sent to her from the police.

The post office aware kept a record of all of her mail.

The post office knew it was sent to her.

I told her to be at the mail box when it comes the next day.

She did and saw the prior owner of her house there as well. Talked to him and asked if he still had a key and he admitted that he did and had made a duplicate of the mailbox.

When the mail came she did talk to the mail carrier and he told her that she received mail every day and knew for sure. Well by the time she got there NO MAIL EVERY DAY. No Bills ect and on top of it the police report.

So of course she contacted police,

Contacted post office.

It is noted for sure of mail tampering.

It is like they are begging now ARREST ME.

To take a police report would have to be no other way of looking at it.

Yes, Richard we are talking about the FBI and I am not sure now that the FBI isn't into this now as we speak, because of the mail and other reports that the police all ready have from both states of Delaware and Pennyslvania.

I haven't made an offical stand to the FBI yet I am hoping that my daughter does.

She is afraid to because they told her while attacking her if she does they will kill her if she should take this to the FBI that is.

Now, if you have problems over this, be assured so do we.

I know once I do or my daughter does take this to the FBI we can't talk about this subject anymore not anything about it to the public.

No Richard I will never retrack my statements about Arlen Spector dealing with this, I can't.

As others asked, does Specter have anything to do with these murders?