The Education Forum

Nazi Race Hate on Our Forum

Click on the false alias "Salvatore Astucia" (anywhere it is underlined)

Go to his bio page and review his postings.

Click into his commercial sales links of his book and review these links.

PETITION TO UNREGISTER

THE ANTI-SEMITIC RACE HATE

SPEWING FROM THIS FALSE

ALIAS & ED/FORUM MEMBER

SHANET CLARK

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THOSE WHO agree with my position please post your support on this thread.

The ALIAS itself is a violation.

This ALIAS has accused me of being a "fanatical Zionist."

One thread has already been removed.

LBJ's background can never be rationally presented by an ALIAS

who pretends to believe that Israel dropped nuclear weapons

near Thailand ---- and triggered the tsunamis. (see link-posted material)

His Kennedy theory centers on the Jews, and is simply inflammatory hatred.

My standards for collegial inclusion and co-operation

are much more rigorous than this ....

DAVID SHANET CLARK, ATLANTA GEORGIA

WILLIAM RANDOLPH HEARST / UNITED STATES SENATE SCHOLAR

WOODRUFF FELLOWSHIP IN HISTORY

HONORS HISTORY GPC STUDENT OF THE YEAR

ORGANIZATION OF AMERICAN HISTORIANS

AMERICAN HISTORICAL ASSOCIATION

SOUTHERN HISTORICAL ASSOCIATION

NATIONAL COUNCIL HISTORICAL EDUCATION

NEW ENGLAND HISTORICAL SOCIETY

Edited by Shanet Clark

I share your concerns. Looking at his website Salvador would appear to be a Holocaust Revisionist and probably a neo-Nazi as well.

I am monitoring this closely.

Our Board Guidelines are very clear

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?act=boardrules

Members however will not be removed on the grounds of what they might say in the future or for what they have said somewhere else.

Guest David L Sharp
I share your concerns. Looking at his website Salvador would appear to be a Holocaust Revisionist and probably a neo-Nazi as well.

Gary:

You and other people keep bringing up issues that I have not mentioned in this forum. In an American court of law, if an attorney for one side brings up a particular topic, then discussion on that topic is fair game for the opposing attorney. Why did you mention Holocaust Revisionism? Are you willing to discuss it? If this were a court of law, your comment would make the Holocaust a topic of open debate.

So I will put it to the moderators. Will you (moderators) grant me permission--in advance--to start a discussion thread about Holocaust Revisionism? The main topics of discussion would be as follows:

- Is the death count (six million Jews) accurate?

- Were gas chambers the primary means of killing inmates in Nazi camps?

Seriously, I do not expect the moderators to allow such a discussion, regardless of any evidence I might produce. But sometimes making a request is just as important as the response received. I only ask the question because Mr. Buell introduced the topic of the Holocaust as a means of discrediting me. But if given an opportunity to back up his comments with evidence, I have every confidence that he would suddenly fall mute.

Regards.

Salvador Astucia

Guest David L Sharp
THOSE WHO agree with my position please post your support on this thread.

The ALIAS itself is a violation.

This ALIAS has accused me of being a "fanatical Zionist."

One thread has already been removed.

LBJ's background can never be rationally presented by an ALIAS

who pretends to believe that Israel dropped nuclear weapons

near Thailand ----  and triggered the tsunamis. (see link-posted material)

His Kennedy theory centers on the Jews, and is simply inflammatory hatred.

My standards for collegial inclusion and co-operation

are much more rigorous than this  ....

DAVID SHANET CLARK, ATLANTA GEORGIA

WILLIAM RANDOLPH HEARST / UNITED STATES SENATE SCHOLAR

WOODRUFF FELLOWSHIP IN HISTORY

HONORS HISTORY GPC STUDENT OF THE YEAR

ORGANIZATION OF AMERICAN HISTORIANS

AMERICAN HISTORICAL ASSOCIATION

SOUTHERN HISTORICAL ASSOCIATION

NATIONAL COUNCIL HISTORICAL EDUCATION

NEW ENGLAND HISTORICAL SOCIETY

Mr. Clark:

For the record, I believe I called you a "fanatic supporter of Israel and Zionism," not a "fanatical Zionist." If I did, it was a typo. Obviously no one likes being called a fanatic, but being labeled pro-Israel or Zionist is not necessarily an insult, depending on your point of view. Your multiple threads calling for my ousting indicates that you are slightly fanatic (sorry moderators, I didn't mean that as a direct insult, but you have to admit he's a bit obsessed at the moment); and the reason you want me removed is because of comments I made about Israel and Zionism.

Put it all together and it sounds like fanatic support of Israel and Zionism.

One last point, and it's a very sensitive point. Please don't think that I'm accusing you of anything because I'm not. Your signature line mentions William Randolph Hearst. You might want to remove his name because, according to writer Anthony Sullivan, the Hearst papers were used by J. Edgar Hoover as part of the FBI's vast propaganda operation. Consequently, references to Hearst as a scholarly credential are not very impressive in discussion groups that deal with political assassinations.

Food for thought.

Salvador Astucia

You are correct in that I am not going to debate the Holocaust with you. I would like to ask you about this passage from your website however, from the About the Author section:

He always assumed Adolf Hitler was an evil man because that was what he had been taught. When curiosity prompted him to read books on the topic of Israel, the Jewish culture, and Zionism, he experienced a bit of an epiphany.

So you do not believe that Hitler was an evil man?

Guest David L Sharp
You are correct in that I am not going to debate the Holocaust with you. I would like to ask you about this passage from your website however, from the About the Author section:

He always assumed Adolf Hitler was an evil man because that was what he had been taught. When curiosity prompted him to read books on the topic of Israel, the Jewish culture, and Zionism, he experienced a bit of an epiphany.

So you do not believe that Hitler was an evil man?

I refuse to discuss anything about Adolf Hitler on this Forum without advance permission from the moderators. From what I have observed, several Forum members lack the maturity to engage in a serious historical discussion about the most hated man of the Twentieth Century.

Also, since you have openly refused to debate the Holocaust with me under any circumstance (even if the moderators give us a green light, which I seriously doubt they would ever do), why do you continually ask questions about it?

Isn't this another form of entrapment?

Salvador Astucia

I refuse to discuss anything about Adolf Hitler on this Forum without advance permission from the moderators. From what I have observed, several Forum members lack the maturity to engage in a serious historical discussion about the most hated man of the Twentieth Century.

Also, since you have openly refused to debate the Holocaust with me under any circumstance (even if the moderators give us a green light, which I seriously doubt they would ever do), why do you continually ask questions about it?

Salvador Astucia

Members are free to discuss any issues pertaining to education they wish on this forum so long as they do so within the broad parameters of our BOARD RULES.

Guest David L Sharp
Members

The William Randolph Hearst United States Senate Scholarship

is a high honor, nearly comparable to the Rhodes or the Fulbright....

Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back. :-)

Again, I'm not accusing you of having a hidden agenda (btw, your blind loyalty to Israel is a completely *open* agenda; there's nothing hidden about it). But just because something is a high honor doesn't make it an acceptable credential in forums about political assassinations and other criminal activities within the US intelligence community.

The cited Hearst scholarship may be quite impressive in certain circles, but William Hearst's newspapers were known for printing right-wing propaganda written by the Crime Records Division (the Bureau's huge propaganda operation). Receiving a scholarship from Hearst's shady empire is the academic equivalent of being a graduate of the FBI National Academy in Quanico, Virginia. It's impressive if you're a cop or a federal agent, but it doesn't inspire much trust in *this* particular environment.

If I were you, I'd drop the subject before you embarrass yourself further.

Salvador Astucia

Shanet,

I'm with you 100% on this.

In this case, censorship is appropriate .

Yes, we may have the RIGHT to say anything we want, but along with

that right, do we not also have the RESPONSIBILITY to exercise it without

doing anyone injury in the process ?

Since Mr. Sharp has demonstrated that he wishes to pick up only one end of

that stick, surely it's nothing less than appropriate that we help him with the

other end.

Ian

Guest David L Sharp

Salvador Astucia

Members are free to discuss any issues pertaining to education they wish on this forum so long as they do so within the broad parameters of our BOARD RULES.

Thanks for the green light, Andy, but I looked at the Board Rules, and there's a phrase that bothers me.

Here is the main sentence from the Board Rules which I think would apply to a discussion about Adolf Hitler and/or the Holocaust:

"You are responsible for what you post on this board. You will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law."

The last phrase is troubling: "or otherwise violative of any law." If we limit that phrase to American law, the verbiage isn't a problem because we Americans enjoy the First Amendment which protects our free speech. But other countries (Canada, Germany, France, even Austrialia) have special laws about hate speech which severely limit open discussions about the Holocaust and Hitler. Theoretically, the moment I give any opinion about gas chambers or challenge the death count, the moderators could kick me out of this forum and be completely in accordance with the Board Rules. Under the present Board Rules, they could do this even if I would supply verifiable evidence to support every statement I make. Therein lies the difference between truth and law. Laws are manmade. Truth is a divine force.

Unless the moderators are willing to define special guidelines for discussing the Holocaust and Hitler, I cannot speak openly about these topics because the Board Rules are stacked against free speech, in this particular instance that is.

Respectfully,

Salvador Astucia

Mr. Astucia, I certainly didn't agree with your views at first, though you may have something on the Lennon case. But this is absolutely outlandish. I am not by any means pro-Semitic, but I am not by any means anti-Semitic either. I feel, if you offend enough people, you should be removed. And you've done that much.

I agree with some of your theories, but this blatant neo-nazi stuff is just too much, be it on this forum or elsewhere; it's still the same racist position that offends people. I know Shanet would agree.

Therefore, I am temporarily ceasing posts from the forum after I have seen more of your posts. I was already stopping after Mr. Dankbaar left, but now...well, this situation is far worse.

G