The Education Forum

Adios!

Thanks for reading my posts and and thanks to those who have posted interesting posts. I'll see you on the Lancer Forum.

Pourquoi, Denis? :blink:

Thanks for reading my posts and and thanks to those who have posted interesting posts. I'll see you on the Lancer Forum.

Come on, Denis. You're not going to leave me and Don to carry the picket signs, are you? :blink:

Denis,

I've disagreed with you on many matters relating to the JFK assassination, but you showed a lot of courage during the Holocaust debate. I also do appreciate your regular VCR alerts and TV updates. Are you being asked to leave? If not, why would you?

I've disagreed with you on many matters relating to the JFK assassination, but you showed a lot of courage during the Holocaust debate. I also do appreciate your regular VCR alerts and TV updates. Are you being asked to leave? If not, why would you?

As one of the administrators of this Forum I would like to make it clear that Denis has not been asked to leave.

I agree with Mike. I didn't comment, in public or by emailing Denis, but I was disappointed in Denis' line of thinking during the "Astuccia" debate. Denis probably got some angry emails for those posts. He really "showed his As ... tuccia"

How much? I remember when I was active in the Young Liberals in the 1960's, the Daily Express came out with a story that Young Liberal radical activists were being financed by "Russian gold". My firend and I wrote off to the Soviet Embassy asking for our cut, but, disappointingly, we never got a reply...

Mike,

In another "thread", Ron Ecker wrote:

If the CIA is paying people to spread JFK disinformation, where do I apply for the job? I might as well get paid for being wrong.

Ron

To which I replied:

To Ron:

Loved your post.

Suggest you write to all the potential conspirators who are still alive, offering to post disinformation to distract attention from them, for a modest sum, and BLAM!, we can nail whoever takes the bait!

May be easiest way to solve the case!

Edited by Tim Gratz