The Education Forum

Islamists and the RFK Assassination

ROBERT KENNEDY

A CASUALTY OF ISLAMISM

The Elders have long been hesitant to reveal our connection to the training of Sirhan Sirhan, even to our own most trusted members, but do so in light of the fact that on May 23, 1993 Sheik Rahman the Elder was overheard on a FBI listening device discussing a plan to bomb the United Nations and the New York City Field Office of the FBI. Here is a transcription of that tape:

Emad Salem: …I do wish to know in regards to the United Nations, do we consider it the house of the devil…because my strike is a devastating one and not an amateur one like the one that took place at the Trade Center, we are preparing something big, something big if God willing, that will bring its highest and lowest, so is that forbidden or allowed?

Rahman: It is not forbidden, however it will be bad for Muslims.

Salem: Not forbidden, however, will be bad for Muslims, we do it or…

Rahman: No.

Salem: Forget it.

Rahman: Find a plan to inflict damage on the American Army because the United Nations will damage Muslims.

Salem: We keep it in the Army.

Rahman: Yes, keep it, let us think, you all think of something else, because basically, the United Nations, this, they will consider it to be a center of peace and that Muslims are against peace, and will create a difficulty, and will disturb the Muslims being.

Salem: Yes, but Siddig suggested the second target will be the FBI’s center, which is 26 Federal Plaza, what do you think of this one?

Rahman: By God, I mean, postpone it a little, postpone it a little, this way because, what…

Salem: Emh, ok, fine, but we have prepared the thing now, Sheik.

Rahman: It’s ok.

Salem: We wait then?

Rahman: Wait a little.

Salem: Fine, Sheik.

Rahman: Slow down, slow down a little bit. The one who killed Kennedy was trained for three years.

The Sheik whispered this last line to Emad Salem for fear the FBI was bugging his telephone and his apartment – which it was from February 1993 to June 1993, when the FBI ceased to do so after having searched it. Long before the Patriot Act was enacted, the FBI also had a “roving wiretap” on the Sheik and tapped the telephones that he used when he traveled to cities like Seattle and Los Angeles. There were other transcriptions of this last part of the tape: “Salem then asked Rahman what he thought of the plan to bomb the FBI at 26 Federal Plaza.” Rahman responded, “Well, uh, a little bit later. We’ll talk about this.” When Salem indicated that the plan was currently in motion, Rahman responded, “It doesn’t matter. Slow down. Slow down a bit. The one who killed Kennedy was trained for three years.”

When the transcript of this electronic surveillance was mentioned during the trial of Sheik Rahman the Elder that began in January 1995, the Zionist-Jewish-hangman Judge Mukasey, the vicious Irish-Catholic prosecutor Andrew C. McCarthy, and all the defense attorneys thought, or pretended to think, that this was a reference to the assassination of John F. Kennedy and not Robert Kennedy. Listen to the dialogue in Mukasey’s courtroom when this valuable insight into our secret history was discussed:

Assistant United States Attorney McCarthy: Your Honor, we are going to get CM10, a transcript that has the allusion to the Kennedy assassination in it.

THE COURT: Right. I ruled that out didn’t I?

McCarthy: No, you ruled that it wasn’t to be mentioned in front of the jury until you said one way or the other. It is our position, your Honor, that it is relevant, probative evidence of Dr. Abdel Rahman’s state of mind…The whole case is about what he had on his mind, and it makes it much more relevant that he’s mentioned the name of a United States Government official as opposed to another man.

THE COURT: No. All it does is call for all kinds of speculation that have not a great deal to do with this case by a good number of years.

McCarthy: It’s not the government’s position that he actually had anything to do with the Kennedy assassination. But it is extremely relevant, given the fact that what was being proposed were attacks on American installations, that what he is talking about is training for an attack on an American government official in a case where he has contended that he’s not involved in any kind of Jihad other than Jihad overseas…

THE COURT: “The person who carried out the Kennedy assassination trained for three years,” is a point he could just as easily have been making about a proposed act to take place overseas, as he could about a proposed domestic act. For example, if he had said “Have your escape plans ready, because John Wilkes Booth has a horse waiting out in the alley…” But if he is talking about an attack on American military installations, it will be apparent without his reference to advice based on an earlier act. If he is saying, “Wait to attack American installations because after all the person who attacked Kennedy trained for three years,” then the fact that he alludes to the person who attacked Kennedy doesn’t add anything. On the other hand if he says wait to train to assassinate Mubarak because the person who assassinated Kennedy trained for three years, that doesn’t make a proposed assassination of Mubarak somehow a more American act…

McCarthy: Perhaps the name Kennedy, – it has a danger of unfair prejudice that an appropriate substitution or to an instruction from the court with the transcript left intact that the government doesn’t make any contention that any defendant on trial had anything to do with that incident.

Defense Attorney Lynne Stewart: Could you read it aloud, Judge? I don’t have it in front of me, just as it would be without the word Kennedy, that sentence.

THE COURT:

Rahman: The man who killed X was training for three years. We don’t want ah –

Salem: No, no we will do a good job God willing.

Rahman: OK

Stewart: The problem is John Wilkes Booth –

Defense Attorney Amsterdam: Without being funny, there is the tension. I am extremely concerned with spillover prejudice as to any inference in front of this jury that somebody even remotely connected with this group had something to do with Kennedy. On the other hand if you substitute it with a blank there is some suggestion that a recent assassination was actually committed. So from her [Lynne Stewart’s] point of view, I think that she will almost take the Kennedy because it is so far away in time that she couldn’t possibly have been involved in it. From my point of view I will take anything other than Kennedy. I think from that point of view Lincoln…

Stavis: Or President Garfield.

THE COURT: Let’s take another step further. Instead of just blanking out Kennedy, why not blank out kill also, and leave it as the man who was redacted was training for three years.

This was what the jury heard and read:

Rahman: The one who [redacted] [redacted] was training for three years, we don’t want uh.

Salem: No, no we will do a good job, God willing.

The Assistant United States Attorney summed up this conversation: “Those are the words he spoke in the kitchen. Keep it away from the United Nations, put it right at the Army itself. The FBI: Slow down. Do it right. Those words are not words he wanted anyone but Salem to hear. He whispered them. The last people he wanted to hear those words are you. But you will listen to them right now. Cue it up you can listen on your headphones, it will play out loud, but you can hear it much better on your headphones, because it is whispering. (Audiotape played.) When we talk about corroboration that is what corroboration is. Someone tells you he said these words, he whispered them in a kitchen. You have it on tape. That is the side he never wanted people to see.” All praise to Allah! The Sheik’s indiscretion was excised from this tape!

After the Sheik was sentenced to life imprisonment he glossed over his reference to this event that had far reaching consequences on America’s history: “When he then countered with a plan for FBI headquarters at 26 Federal Plaza I told him to slow down, take time – all to dissuade this insistent hot-headed individual, who I know now only had thoughts of money and his master’s glory. The attack on American military bases here, supposedly suggested by me on tape was nothing more than an instantaneous reaction to a person I thought to be either unbalanced or an Egyptian spy. It was said to set out an impossibility and thus relieve myself of his unwelcome presence.”

SIRHAN SIRHAN

On June 5, 1968 Sirhan Sirhan assassinated presidential candidate Senator Robert F. Kennedy. With all praise to Allah, this conspiracy was written off as the act of a lone gunman, a deranged individual, a Middle Eastern Lee Harvey Oswald, when in reality, like the Kahane assassination, it was our work of carried out with the help of Allah.

Sirhan Sirhan was born in 1944 in al-Quds and in 1948, he and his family moved to Old Jerusalem where they remained until coming to the United States in 1956. Throughout his eight years in Old Jerusalem there were intermittent bombings perpetrated by the Zionists. Sirhan’s family resided in a one-room apartment with grossly inadequate toilet facilities. He was told they were living as they were because “the Jews have kicked us out of our home.” He was also told of the Deir Yassin massacre in which the Jews slaughtered 250 people including women and children. Sirhan explained, “While living in Old Jerusalem I went to a well for some water, and when the bucket came up it contained a hand and this sickened me. On one occasion I saw the exploded remains of a grocer I knew. Another time I came across the body of a neighbor hanging on the barbed wire on the street in front of our home. Once a Zionist truck drove through our street carrying a number of young Arab girls whose breasts had been slashed. I was four years old at the time and I told my mother ‘Look at the blood, mommy!’” In 1956 he heard about aggression by the Zionists against the Arabs in the Suez Canal. Sirhan asserted that violence was the only means by which the American Negroes would achieve their goals, and that the State of Israel had taken his home, and that the Jewish people were on top and directing the events in America.

These experiences made it easy for the Elders of Islam to recruit Sirhan into our association, despite the fact that he was not a devout Moslem, but a Christian. In court, during his trial, Sirhan Sirhan burst out that he had killed RFK “willfully, premeditatively, with twenty years of malice and forethought. I am willing to fight for the Arab cause. I am willing to die for it.” On June 1, 1968 Ben Herrick, the owner of the Lock, Stock and Barrel Gun shop in San Gabriel, California, sold Sirhan the ammunition he used to assassinate Kennedy. Herrick stated that two Arab Brothers accompanied Sirhan. Larry K. Arnot, who worked at the store at the time refused to talk about the incident. Sirhan repeatedly stated that he carried out this assassination alone, however, a fellow inmate with Sirhan in San Quentin from 1972 to 1973 claime that Sirhan was involved in the prison murder of inmate Ronald Woods who had gone to the FBI and told agents there that Sirhan had admitted to him that others were involved in the RFK assassination.

SIRHAN AND MEHDI

Sheik Rahman was in Egypt when Robert Kennedy was assassinated and did not know Sirhan Sirhan, however God, in his divine wisdom put Mehdi the Elder in contact with Sirhan Sirhan. Mehdi, who was in touch with Rahman the Elder, received a fatwa from him authorizing the assassination. In accordance with the will of Allah, after the Robert Kennedy assassination the FBI failed to investigate a connection between Sirhan Sirhan and the West Coast office of the Arab Information Center in San Francisco, founded by Dr. Mehdi, despite the fact that Sirhan stated at his trial “that he read everything about the Arab-Israeli situation that he could lay his hands on, including publications from the Arab Information Center in the United States.” Dr. Mehdi had left San Francisco in 1963 to direct the New York Office of the Center, but the office on the West Coast remained in operation and both Mehdi and Sirhan visited it often. Sirhan reportedly collected intelligence for the Arab Information Center by reading publications such as the B’nai B’rith Messenger, and attending Jewish meetings and parades.

After Sirhan Sirhan performed his service to the Umma, Dr. Mehdi visited Sirhan in prison numerous times and issued a statement that Sirhan might have been motivated to attack Robert Kennedy because Robert Kennedy had promised to sell sophisticated bombers to Israel. Mehdi talked honestly of the “frustration of many Arabs with American politicians who have sold the Arab people of Palestine to the Zionist Jewish voters.” When Sirhan was arrested, a newspaper article that stated Senator Kennedy favored aid to Israel, with arms if necessary, was found in his pocket. Dr. Mehdi visited with Sirhan after Sirhan was incarcerated, under the pretext of writing a book on the Robert Kennedy assassination that was printed by the New World Press in 1968 and titled Kennedy and Sirhan, Why? The New World Press was located in Dr. Mehdi’s apartment.

In this book Mehdi justified Sirhan’s action: “Kennedy, the dove on Vietnam, who had called for the de-escalation of the war, was a hawk in the Middle East and had proposed sending fifty Phantom jets to Israel; Israel having been created because Palestine was destroyed and its people shattered and Sirhan being a member of that destroyed and shattered nation of Palestine, it was clear why he would consider Kennedy as one of his enemies. As soon as the identity of the assailant was discovered, the Action Committee on American-Arab Relations issued a statement in New York explaining that his act ‘reflects the frustration of many Arabs with American politicians who have sold the Arab people of Palestine to the Zionist Jewish voters.’ Furthermore, the Action Committee condemned ‘the fact that Senator Kennedy had kowtowed to the Zionist pressure to the detriment of America.’ President Johnson, who sends American planes to bomb North Vietnam, is a legitimate target for the Viet Cong and North Vietnamese. To say that the Viet Cong should not attack Johnson and should direct their fire only at the GI's would not make sense. If the Viet Cong could get Lyndon Baines Johnson, to them he is a fair game. By the same token, when Robert F. Kennedy supports Israel against the Arabs, he is assuming the role of an Israeli high-ranking official. To say that the Arabs should direct their fire only at Israeli soldiers, but not at those who have supplied the soldier with arms and economic and political strength and thereby created the Israeli war machinery - this too does not make sense…Sirhan has raised some other questions of greater theoretical and philosophical interest. He has raised the question of political assassination and conventional morality; His decision raises the questions of the use of force: whether ‘organized’ use of force is moral and ‘individual’ use of force immoral. Whether the American politician, whose policies, statements and actions affect the lives of millions of people the world over, should be accountable only to the American voters, or as he affects the destiny of other people, he should be equally accountable to these others…On the question of prevention of greater evil, if the death of one person has prevented the sending of Phantom jets which might kill and destroy the lives of, say, fifteen thousand human beings, then possibly a greater evil was prevented even though a great tragedy took place.”

In another book, Terrorism Against America, Why? Mehdi wrote: “Robert Kennedy, of course, was not interested in killing Arabs. But his action in the course of the elections resulted in the death of thousands of Arabs. Indeed, Robert Kennedy can be considered as the man responsible for the arms race in the Middle East. The Israeli occupation of Sinai, annexation of the Golan Heights and war in Lebanon might be traced to Bobby Kennedy’s desire to become the President of the United States.

“Was Sirhan able to appeal to Kennedy in any way whatever so that politician Kennedy would not push for giving Phantom jets to Israel? In Sirhan’s own words, if he had wanted ‘to lick Kennedy’s boots, pleading with him not to send the phantom jets to Israel, Kennedy would not have even stopped to have his boots licked’ by Sirhan.

“Sirhan, of course, committed an act of terrorism. But Robert Kennedy’s pushing for arms to Israel has led to hundreds of acts committed by Israel terrorists, resulting in the death of tens of thousands of Palestinians, Syrians, Lebanese and other Arabs. Kennedy was responsible for acts of war terrorism and other horrors in the Middle East.

“Sirhan, of course, could have appealed to the American people to pressure Kennedy not to send arms to Israel. But in the absence of the capability to affect American public opinion peacefully to prevent Kennedy from supporting Israel, an act of terrorism was committed by Sirhan in reaction to Kennedy’s promotion of war in the Middle East.”

ISSA NAKHLEH

The Arab Higher Committee for Palestine instructed its New York representative Issa Nakhleh to offer all possible assistance to Sirhan, and Nakhleh became a consulting attorney at the Sirhan Sirhan trial. Born in Palestine Nakhleh, a Christian, was a graduate of London University, a Barrister-at-Law of the Honorable Society of Lincoln Inn, London, and a Member of the Palestine Bar. He represented the Arab Higher Committee for Palestine (also known as the Palestinian Arab Delegation) a pro-PLO group in New York from 1947 to 1948. He then became Representative of the League of Arab States with the rank of Minister Plenipotentiary for Latin America with an office in Buenos Aires, Argentina. For the last 32 years he had represented the Arab Higher Committee for Palestine in New York. He attended more than 15 Sessions of the United Nations General Assembly, and made more than 50 speeches in the Special Political Committee on the Problem of Palestine. The Justice Department reported that Palestinian Arab Delegation is registered with the Foreign Agents Registration Board as a representative of the Arab Higher Committee for Palestine: “The registrant engaged in meetings at the United Nations for the purpose of winning support of the United Nations Delegations for the cause of the Palestine Arab people.” The Delegation received $24,000.00 for the six-month period ending June 26, 2001 from the Palestinian Authority. The Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, whose spirit guided Brother Nakhleh, had originally formed the Palestinian Arab Delegation.

I'm not sure what the point is. Under no circumstances was RFK a victim of Islam. Sirhan Sirhan, first of all, was, and remains, a Christian. Second of all, he was not heavily involved in Palestinian activist organizations. The presumption that he killed Kennedy because of Kennedy's defense of Israel in no way implies that his act was on behalf of Islam, after all, Israel discriminates against all Palestinians, Muslim and Christian, alike. Finally, Sirhan Sirhan's real motivation and/or involvement is still unknown. He claims not to know himself.

Based on Noguchi's autopsy report, there would seem to have been more than one shooter. If there was a conspiracy, I believe, the selection of Sirhan as fall guy was deliberate. It could very well be that the real killers knew that the selection of a Palestinian would throw those who questioned the JFK assassination, many of them Jewish intellectuals, off the track. That this cynical ploy worked is sad indeed

Guest Stephen Turner

So Islam carried out the destruction of physical evidence,(door frames,

ceiling tiles etc) Funny I always thought it was the L.A.P.D.

• 6 months later...

Or did he get it from somewhere else?

From rummaging around in the garbage perhaps? :lol:

Yeah his name did sound familiar.

I Googled various snippets of his post in cluding parts of the "trail transcript" but the only page that turned up was this one.

Mr Webberman - just where did you get this info? I am Jewish and pro-Israel too [though I hate the Likud]. But the truth is the truth and BS is BS.

If this is true you should explain how you got this information, if it is BS than you should retract it.

Len

• 6 months later...
I'm not sure what the point is. Under no circumstances was RFK a victim of Islam. Sirhan Sirhan, first of all, was, and remains, a Christian. Second of all, he was not heavily involved in Palestinian activist organizations. The presumption that he killed Kennedy because of Kennedy's defense of Israel in no way implies that his act was on behalf of Islam, after all, Israel discriminates against all Palestinians, Muslim and Christian, alike. Finally, Sirhan Sirhan's real motivation and/or involvement is still unknown. He claims not to know himself.

Based on Noguchi's autopsy report, there would seem to have been more than one shooter. If there was a conspiracy, I believe, the selection of Sirhan as fall guy was deliberate. It could very well be that the real killers knew that the selection of a Palestinian would throw those who questioned the JFK assassination, many of them Jewish intellectuals, off the track. That this cynical ploy worked is sad indeed

Sirhan was niether a Muslim nor a Christian. He was born into a Palestinian Christian family but rejected the notion of God in a number of conversations he had with a Christian Minister some years before the assasination. He turned to the occult for spiritual insight.