The Education Forum

Robin Unger's great web-site

So I gather you believe in conspiracies, Robin!

Greatest conspiracy theory:

Oswald did it alone, but he created all these false trails and double sightings and links to Castro and Bannister and deMohrensdchildt, etc. just to keep us all confused throughout eternity!

Edited by Tim Gratz

So I gather you believe in conspiracies, Robin!

Greatest conspiracy theory:

Oswald did it alone, but he created all these false trails and double sightings and links to Castro and Bannister and deMohrensdchildt, etc. just to keep us all confused throughout eternity!

Yes, and on top of all that, he goes and gets himself killed before he can be brought to trial.

Now thats what i call covering your tracks.

oswald-letter.jpg

Robin,

Your site is great!

Also, that last document - humorous. I actually went back to a College history book about a year ago - it uses the word 'alleged.'

Do you plan to ever put any of those documents up? Great stuff.

I don't know what Oswald thought he was doing that day, but I wish we could get someone to fix the history books. Let's take out 'alleged' and say 'not guilty.' I would like to see a 'Guilford 4' public apology, but I'd settle for that.

Anagram

Lee Harvey Oswald = wasrevealedholy B) a little much, but that's one that cranked out.

- lee

Robin,

Your site is great!

Also, that last document - humorous.  I actually went back to a College history book about a year ago - it uses the word 'alleged.'

Do you plan to ever put any of those documents up?  Great stuff.

I don't know what Oswald thought he was doing that day, but I wish we could get someone to fix the history books.  Let's take out 'alleged' and say 'not guilty.'  I would like to see a 'Guilford 4' public apology, but I'd settle for that.

Anagram

Lee Harvey Oswald = wasrevealedholy B) a little much, but that's one that cranked out.

- lee

Thanks Lee.

Yeh eventually i will have another webpage with just documents in "thumnbnail" style, i have already started to work on it.

It takes quite a while to upload all that information, and then set it out in a style that is easy to navigate.

Robin,

Your site is great!

Also, that last document - humorous.  I actually went back to a College history book about a year ago - it uses the word 'alleged.'

I don't know what Oswald thought he was doing that day, but I wish we could get someone to fix the history books.  Let's take out 'alleged' and say 'not guilty.'  I would like to see a 'Guilford 4' public apology, but I'd settle for that.

Anagram

Lee Harvey Oswald = wasrevealedholy :tomatoes a little much, but that's one that cranked out.

- lee

Thanks Lee.

Yeh eventually i will have another webpage with just documents in "thumnbnail" style, i have already started to work on it.

It takes quite a while to upload all that information, and then set it out in a style that is easy to navigate.

Guys,

Extremely funny exchanges, all. You're forgetting Jack, though. Just to go one-up on his old buddy Lee, he decides to sacrifice his life and liberty in front of 40 million viewers for what--to save a person he has never met the trauma of a courtroom trial!! Those gun running, violent, gangster connected nightclub owners are really the most altruistic guys aren't they?

Robin, I tried to access your site but it said something about insufficient data space. My computer's a musuem relic which I will soon update. I'm looking forward to checking out your site. I know it'll be a beauty.

Robin,

Your site is great!

Anagram

- lee

Thanks Lee.

Guys,

Extremely funny exchanges, all. You're forgetting Jack, though. Just to go one-up on his old buddy Lee, he decides to sacrifice his life and liberty in front of 40 million viewers for what--to save a person he has never met the trauma of a courtroom trial!! Those gun running, violent, gangster connected nightclub owners are really the most altruistic guys aren't they?

Robin, I tried to access your site but it said something about insufficient data space. My computer's a musuem relic which I will soon update. I'm looking forward to checking out your site. I know it'll be a beauty.

Hi Mark.

Yeh, it's not your computer :tomatoes

My site has been getting hammered the last couple of days, since Tim kindly put up this post. At the moment i have a restricted bandwidth limit.

The site should usually returns again in approximately 30-minutes.

I will have to contact my server and increase my bandwith allowance, or spread my files over two websites and link them.

Edited by Robin Unger