The Education Forum

HSCA wanted to know who this man was

A few weeks ago, there was a discussion about the possibility that a guy wearing sunglasses and positioned in front of the TSBD may have been Jack Ruby. I believe we established that it wasn't Ruby but on the extreme left of that photograph was this man below (left side of the comparison).

The man on the right was someone who the HSCA were interested in. I believe they put out a call to see if anyone knew who he was. I don't know why but I sure would like to.

Re the comparison, there seems to be some difference in age but I don't know the date of the photograph on the right.

Could this be the same guy and does anyone know why the HSCA were interested in him?

James

A few weeks ago, there was a discussion about the possibility that a guy wearing sunglasses and positioned in front of the TSBD may have been Jack Ruby. I believe we established that it wasn't Ruby but on the extreme left of that photograph was this man below (left side of the comparison).

The man on the right was someone who the HSCA were interested in. I believe they put out a call to see if anyone knew who he was. I don't know why but I sure would like to.

Re the comparison, there seems to be some difference in age but I don't know the date of the photograph on the right.

Could this be the same guy and does anyone know why the HSCA were interested in him?

James

Thanks James.

Very interesting.

They look to be European ( German, Polish ) ?

Hi Robin,

Reality says that we won't be able to lock anything in regarding the comparison, but it sure would be nice to know why the HSCA were interested in this guy.

Your observation about looking German is interesting. :D

I don't believe those involved in the shooting (riflemen, spotters, radiomen, etc) made a mad dash to escape risking attention being drawn to them. I submit they calmly mingled with the crowd passing themselves off as Dealey Plaza spectators. DCM and UM being examples of that.

Given that, I would not be surprised if those involved were incidentally photographed without anyone knowing who they were, Warren Commission and HSCA included.

FWIW.

James

Roger Craig talked about a man who said he was SS, Craig went on to tell him what he had seen, the man didnt really care about anything except the events with the Rambler ..He described the man had white hair with a clef in his chin.

If my mind hasnt failed me, I believe this had taken place in front of the TSBD.

Roger Craig talked about a man who said he was SS, Craig went on to tell him what he had seen, the man didnt really care about anything except the events with the Rambler ..He described the man had white hair with a clef in his chin.

If my mind hasnt failed me, I believe this had taken place in front of the TSBD.

Thanks for that, Ryan. That is very interesting. :up

James

The guy on the left looks like Ed Harris.

The guy on the right looks Nordic, and has a cleft in his chin.

Did all these people charter a bus to Dealey Plaza, or what?

• 9 months later...
The guy on the left looks like Ed Harris.

The guy on the right looks Nordic, and has a cleft in his chin.

Did all these people charter a bus to Dealey Plaza, or what?

Gerry Hemming has mentioned that one of the shooters was a "German" someone should re-post the photo and ask him, 'is this the guy?'

Gerry can correct me if I am wrong but I believe he never saw the German assasin but had heard it was a German shooter on the sixth floor (using a broom-handled Mauser) from an intelligence source he considered to be reliable. If so, I do not believe he could do a photo identification. But it does not hurt to ask.