The Education Forum

Frank Sinatra and the Mob

James' point alone tends to discredit the scenario I think. Plus I think mafioso at his level tend not to do the "dirty work" anymore. (Someone can correct me if I am wrong.) Then again, the opportunity to shoot the president might have given Rosselli an incentive to enter a sewer.

There is, however, an apparently reliable report that Rosselli was at the Desert Inn in Vegas when the shots were fired. His presence in Vegas does not exclude the "dapper don" as a conspirator, of course, but it does invalidate all stories (including Giancana's, Bonanno's and Files') which claim Rosselli was in Dallas.

Edited by Tim Gratz

TOSH PLUMLEE also had contact with Roselli in or near Dallas on 11/22/63.

James' point alone tends to discredit the scenario I think.  Plus I think mafioso at his level tend not to do the "dirty work" anymore.  (Someone can correct me if I am wrong.)  Then again, the opportunity to shoot the president might have given  Rosselli an incentive to enter a sewer.

There is, however, an apparently reliable report that Rosselli was at the Desert Inn in Vegas when the shots were fired.  His presence in Vegas does not exclude the "dapper don" as a conspirator, of course, but it does invalidate all stories (including Giancana's, Bonanno's and Files') which claim Rosselli was in Dallas.