The Education Forum

Major problem

Guess the name of the crazy old anti-Semitic now reporting some half-truths and falsehoods about us to the FBI

I'm not afraid, though I am sorry, to say that I am partly the reason we got into this mess. I made a mistake doing what I did, being a child who acts quickly without thinking, but I figured I could get Sharp locked up. Him and anti-Semitics like him are crazy, especially when they threaten me with a broken nose. Now this.

He is actually attempting legal action in the United States. Me and Bob Vernon have not corresponded recently, but I am afraid that if Sharp's legal action goes through on unwarranted charges, not only does that lead to Vernon suing me for slander, but this (expletive deleted) goes on my permanent record. I can't have that.

Nik and Matt are not involved. In fact, I don't believe they even know this is happening. This is way bigger than they know. Nik's involved with me through a musical I am trying to do for the stage. He really lives in Australia. And he is not this Nick Andrews fellow that Sharp continually brings up.

All I want to know is, if anyone else is named in this case (namely, John Simkin, Andy Walker, or Shanet Clark, not to mention Nik and Matt), will I have your support? I understand that my actions were wrong, but they were not unwarranted and they should not have led to this. Mr. Sharp (or rather, his new moniker, "John Doe") has gone around the bend a long time before he met us, and now it's leading to trouble. I'm sorry, I didn't mean for anyone else to get involved, but now it looks like that might happen.

Now that we're involved, we're in this together. Will you stand by me if this case gets any bigger than it already is?

G

Edited by Gibson Vendettuoli

Guess the name of the crazy old anti-Semitic now reporting some half-truths and falsehoods about us to the FBI

I'm not afraid, though I am sorry, to say that I am partly the reason we got into this mess. I made a mistake doing what I did, being a child who acts quickly without thinking, but I figured I could get Sharp locked up. Him and anti-Semitics like him are crazy, especially when they threaten me with a broken nose. Now this.

He is actually attempting legal action in the United States. Me and Bob Vernon have not corresponded recently, but I am afraid that if Sharp's legal action goes through on unwarranted charges, not only does that lead to Vernon suing me for slander, but this (expletive deleted) goes on my permanent record. I can't have that.

Nik and Matt are not involved. In fact, I don't believe they even know this is happening. This is way bigger than they know. Nik's involved with me through a musical I am trying to do for the stage. He really lives in Australia. And he is not this Nick Andrews fellow that Sharp continually brings up.

All I want to know is, if anyone else is named in this case (namely, John Simkin, Andy Walker, or Shanet Clark, not to mention Nik and Matt), will I have your support? I understand that my actions were wrong, but they were not unwarranted and they should not have led to this. Mr. Sharp (or rather, his new moniker, "John Doe") has gone around the bend a long time before he met us, and now it's leading to trouble. I'm sorry, I didn't mean for anyone else to get involved, but now it looks like that might happen.

Now that we're involved, we're in this together. Will you stand by me if this case gets any bigger than it already is?

G

Excuse me Gibson, but what the hell are you trying to pull, now?

First of all, cut the crap with this, "I am just a kid." All you are is a trouble maker from what I've been able to surmize from your any of your prior antics. Why don't you go peddle your bio somewhere else. We're not interested and furthermore, we don't give a rat's ass one way, OR the other. If you think you may have gotten Simkin, or Andy, or any one else libelled in whatever scam you've gotten yourself into, I suggest you and your old man hire some attorneys of equal caliber to the ones who've just spared Michael Jackson's sorry ass, to defend yours. We could care less!

Guest Stephen Turner
I don't know anything about Gibson, but I have difficulty believing that he is only 15.

Just my opinion, and I can easily be wrong.

Evan, Gibson's fifteen going on thirty five,or mayhap his fifteen in dog years.

Guest Stephen Turner
You want proof I'm only 15? Fine. Give me a minute or so to put up my avatar.

48 hours later????? This speaks volumns Gibson, Surely it does'nt take this long to find a photo of someone who could pass for fifteen. Tic toc, tic toc.

Edited by Stephen Turner

G

John and Andy: I hope you've done the requisite damage control needed here.

I've attempted to edit out the profanity as well as the irrelevant. And, have put in bold blackwhat appears to be Gibson's retorts.

And now, to shed some light on this major gaff of yours, Buddy, or was it merely some vain attempt at a publicity stunt?:

Groups Home | Help | Sign in

Web Images Groups News Froogle Local more »

Advanced Groups Search

Preferences

Members: Sign in

New users: Join

Google Groups

Create a new group

About Google Groups

Topic in alt.conspiracy.jfk

Start a new topic - Subscribe to this group - About this group

Fixed font - Proportional font

Bud Gibson confesses he threatened lives of FBI employees !!!

All 13 messages in topic - view as tree

Salvador Astucia Jun 14, 8:34 pm show options

Have you ever heard of Louis M. Reigel, III,

Assistant Director of the FBI's Cyber Division?

From what I understand, both Reigel and Martinez have given young Bud Gibson (aka, Gibson Vendettuoli) permission to threaten FBI agents as he chooses.

Reigel wrote the following letter to Senator Barbara Mikulski, whom had requested information from the FBI on John Doe's behalf:

======== quote on ===========

[May 9, 2005]

Dear Senator Mikulski:

I am writing in response to your letter of April 12, 2005, on behalf of [John Doe].

The FBI's investigation of the matter in question determined that [John Doe] was espousing certain views in an online chat room, which others found to be offensive. As a result, another individual from the chat room retaliated by emailing to the FBI various hate threats, which were purported to be from [John Doe]. The actual sender of this message was located in Providence, Rhode Island, and was interviewed by the FBI. The United States Attorney's Office reviewed the investigative results and declined prosecution. Accordingly, the FBI is precluded from taking any further investigative action in this matter.

I hope this information will be of assistance to you.

Sincerely yours,

Louis M. Reigel, III

Assistant Director [FBI] Cyber Division

======== quote off ===========

In other words, the young psycho punk, Bud Gibson (aka, Gibson Vendettuoli), had a hissy fit because he read something he didn't like on the Internet. He responded by forging the poster's name to an email and sent it to an FBI office. The email contained threats against the lives of FBI employees. But, according to Louis Reigel, the US Attorney's office determined that the young lad was justified in threatening to murder FBI employees because his feelings had been hurt by a stranger. (Ain't that too f**king bad.) The FBI quickly agreed and the matter was dropped.

Is Louis M. Reigel, III the biggest f**king a**hole to walk the face of the earth or what?

One would think that lots of FBI agents would agree with that sentiment. Mr. Reigel said it's okay to threaten the lives of FBI employees.

So much for the Patriot Act.

"Salvador Astucia" <cropduster...@cs.com> wrote in message

news:1118718720.137203.279150@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

Kid, the identity of John Doe is not the point here. The point is you publicly confessed to being a terrorist. You publicly admitted that you sent a threatening email to an FBI office. You admitted that you made a written threat, in the same email, to murder several FBI employees using "massive firearms." What you have NOT explained is why you are still "free as a bird." Just because the FBI found no massive firearms at your residence means nothing. You still made the threat. You've already confessed to the FBI that you sent the threatening email, which is an extreme act of terrorism in and of itself. You also publicly admitted, in this Usenet discussion forum, to making the threat. The big question is why the f**k aren't you in a juvenile detention center, in jail, in a reform school, or in a mental institution?

The fact that you have not been detained or punished at all puts a lie to President Bush's entire war on terrorism and the bogus Patriot Act, which obviously means nothing. You're nothing but a mentally disturbed teenage terrorist and the Federal Government could care less.

A word of warning, kid. I wouldn't be so cocky about thinking the entire FBI supports you. I've made sure that every special agent in every FBI field office knows your name and knows what you did. You may have a protector in the Boston office, but I wouldn't bet that every agent thinks you're a God.

read more »

Salvador Astucia Jun 15, 8:49 pm show options

Newsgroups: rec.music.beatles, alt.conspiracy.jfk

From: "Salvador Astucia" <cropduster...@cs.com> - Find messages by this author

Date: 15 Jun 2005 17:49:53 -0700

Local: Wed,Jun 15 2005 8:49 pm

Subject: Re: Bud Gibson confesses he threatened lives of FBI employees !!!

Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show original | Report Abuse

G Vendo wrote:

news:1118795682.892043.287560@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...

G Vendo wrote:

Bud Gibson (aka, Gibson Vendettuoli, aka, G Vendo) wrote:

A. I did not confess to being a terrorist. Having no weapons, I technically wouldn't be one, would I?

The general public certainly regards sending an email containing a death threat to an FBI office as an act of terrorism, even if you don't. Besides terrorism laws, there are federal laws against threatening federal agents, even it's only a verbal or written threat, without the use of actual weapons. And I am sure there is a federal law of some sort which makes it a crime to make death threats against federal employees at large, even if the threat was made as a prank. Assuming there were three FBI agents at the FBI office where you sent the email, if the jail time is six months per agent threatened, and another six months for sending the threatening email outright, you would serve a minimum of two years. That's six months times three for threatening three agents, 1.5 years, plus another six months for making a death threat against federal employees, 2 years total. But given the times in which we live, where fighting terrorism is the number one priority of the FBI and other agencies, I'm sure a good prosecutor could come up with enough terrorism laws you broke to put you away for at least twenty years. But none of that happened for some reason. In fact, according to you, the FBI agents who interviewed you thought your actions were justified.

This is what you wrote:

B. The reason I am not anywhere is because, as the Office so aptly put it, my actions were justified.

To which I replied:

That's very interesting. The FBI told you it's okay to send emails which threaten to kill FBI employees?

To which Bud Gibson replied:

No, they didn't. They said if I wanted their attention, I should just call (they gave me a card).

So in other words, the agent who interviewed you said something like this: "You poor little kid. A stranger posted a message on an Internet discussion forum that you disagreed with. You might have over-reacted a bit by forging the poster's name to an email which threatened to commit mass-murder against FBI

employees. But your heart was in the right place. You were doing what FBI agents are trained to do: circumvent the First Amendment at all costs. Good job kid! But next time, try to be a little more subtle. Here's my card. Give me a call next time someone writes something you disagree with in an Internet chat room. We'll work together to make his life miserable. That's my job."

Is that roughly how the discussion went?

- Hide quoted text -

- Show quoted text -

"user name" <whocares...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

news:1118860192.267940.13890@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

GV - stop feeding this xxxxx, or at least keep this s**t out of

rec.music.beatles. He's like a recurring rash.

G Vendo wrote:

news:1118795682.892043.287560@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...

G Vendo wrote:

A. I did not confess to being a terrorist. Having no weapons, I technically wouldn't be one, would I?

xxxx! You confessed publicly, here, and privately to the FBI that you sent an email in which you threatened to murder several FBI employees. In both confessions, you stated that the email was sent to an FBI office. I know personally from Agent Muollo, of the Baltimore field office, that FBI agents (presumably from Boston)

identified your computer as the source of the emails. Sending such an email, even if you did it as a prank, is a serious offense, certainly an act of terrorism. So yes, you have indeed confessed to being a terrorist. It's time to start revealing names of adults who encouraged you. There's no need to take the rap for their actions.

Sorry, Libelous Sal, but I'm not taking the rap for anyone. The only person involved is me. If there were anyone else involved, I believe your friends as a result of double standard at the Eff-Bee-Eye could find them.

Did Andy Walker tell you to send the threatening email to the FBI?

No. I don't know Andy Walker any better than he knows me. What little I know about him is that he co-runs the Education Forum. I don't know him or his e-mail address. Whether he actually is forwarding some conspiracy or not is none of my concern.

How about your uncle Nik Janev, the fat lounge singer who does Meatloaf impersonations in Australia? Was Janev involved?

Nik Janev is not my uncle, and I am not related to him in any way. In fact, at one point, he was to have been my employee, playing the lead in a musical I am writing called "Don Claude Devious." Things are at a stand-still with regards to that show (or rather, Nik's involvement in it) right now. The one thing I will say about Nik is he has a great voice from what I heard on his website, I hope his work with Fishtank is successful, and Matt I am definitely not; I didn't even know that person in the photo was called Matt until you brought it to everyone's attention. All I knew was that the kid in the picture was his nephew, and that's not me.

You're too much of a punk to do this by yourself.

Maybe I just like being an a**hole who wants to put anti-Semitic authors that threaten to break people's noses in jail.

B. The reason I am not anywhere is because, as the Office so aptly put it, my actions were justified.

That's very interesting. The FBI told you it's okay to send emails which threaten to kill FBI employees?

No, they didn't. They said if I wanted their attention, I should just call (they gave me a card). They were also surprised I didn't hack to get you removed from the Education Forum (like most would have), I went the right way about doing it by speaking to administrators. I also informed them of your broken nose threat.

Why am I not surprised? I believe what you're saying is true because in only re-enforces my belief that the FBI is one f**ked up organization. Again did Andy Walker or Nik Janev put you up to it? By the way, Nik Janev uses the alias, Nick Andrews on rec.music.beatles. Correct?

Nope. I don't even know Andy Walker. As for Nik, all I know is that he was supposed to be working for me. I haven't spoken to him, I didn't even know his e-mail address for a long time. In fact, I thought his name was Nik Janek until my collaborator on "Don Claude" pointed me to his website. As for his being Nick Andrews, I'm quite sure it's not him.

C. I don't know you, but I know a lot about you. You only know two things about me, only one of which is true. How can you then determine that I am mentally disturbed?

Anyone who boasts about sending an email which threatens to murder FBI employees is mentally disturbed, in my opinion. Actually committing the deed is bad enough, but boasting about it is nuts.

Ahem...I was not boasting about it, Dave. Look over the e-mail and tell me there's a boasting tone. There's an angry tone, a tone that expresses exasperation at you bringing up what I (and several others, from your article) consider water under the bridge, but I would not boast about such a thing.

D. I do not think the entire FBI supports me. As a matter of fact, I don't trust the FBI.

Don't give me that crap, you little s**t. You would be in jail or in a mental hospital if the FBI and Justice Department weren't protecting you.

They know why I did it, and they know that I won't do it again (I agreed not to). As for whether I would be in a detention facility, that would depend on how seriously they took the threat and whether they went after me or you based on the info I supplied.

You seem smart enough to understand that if anyone else had done the same thing you did, the Justice Department would not only arrest them, but a US Attorney would probably be pushing for capitol punishment or life imprisonment. They'd cut you a little slack because you're a punk kid, but not much. They'd spare your life, if you call your present existence living, obviously the result of bad parenting.

Bad parenting my a**. I have loving, caring parents. They are great people personally. If you met them, you'd probably like them. However, that I would depend on whether or not you brought up your opinion of Jews, because my family doesn't discriminate against anyone. If anyone else had done the same thing I did, AND HAD THE RESOURCES, THE CAPABILITY, AND THE OPPORTUNITY TO DO IT, then they'd be in jail. I have none of the three.

The JFK assassination has a lesson there for us all: don't let the FBI investigate your murder; Brilliant comment :-) Maybe you're not crazy, just stupid.

It is a good comment. Even after our brief contact over Sharpgate, I still didn't trust them. I've done enough JFK research on my own to know they had a hand in it. I'm not crazy, and certainly not stupid either, not with a 106 IQ.

if it's a conspiracy, they'll cover their part of the deal. I am the farthest from thinking that anybody in the FBI, much less anyone on this newsgroup, supports me.

You're a f**king xxxx! There's obviously a major league a**hole in Boston's FBI field office who is protecting you. There's another a**hole in the Justice Department who is protecting you as well. Stop bulls****ing.

I don't know anyone in Boston who works at an FBI field office. I'm certain there are a few major league a**holes in the FBI; there are a few in any working situation. As for the Justice Department, the only people I know who worked for the Justice Department are people I've read about in books on the JFK murder. I'm not bulls****ing you, man, it's just you're so used to hearing what you want to hear that you ignore all evidence to the contrary, much like Big Jim Garrison did.

Go crawl back in your hole.

G

Hopefully someone from the FBI or the local cops will arrest you soon and put you in a mental hospital in a straight jacket for ten or twenty years, and give you lots of medication.

A. I don't need the medication. I have no problems. Maybe I'm a little antisocial, but I'm not a people person.

B. I'm not going to a mental hospital for a threat that I would be unable to carry out whether in or out of such a facility.

C. Hopefully your using a double standard comes back and hits you in the a** ("Your Honor, this man is obviously not a fan of authority, and he has badmouthed the FBI on several occasions, etc., etc., and now he comes for help to an agency he has maligned"). That last line was from a script I wrote c. 2001 about a fictional JFK researcher who uncovers the truth and they try to silence him. So fitting here.

GVendo

Salvador

read more »

whosoever Jun 16, 9:06 pm show options

Newsgroups: alt.conspiracy.jfk, rec.music.beatles

From: "whosoever" <someb...@nycmail.com> - Find messages by this author

Date: 16 Jun 2005 18:06:25 -0700

Local: Thurs,Jun 16 2005 9:06 pm

Subject: Re: Bud Gibson confesses he threatened lives of FBI employees !!!

Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show original | Report Abuse

Salvador Astucia wrote:

Today the House of Representatives handed George Bush, the FBI and the DOJ their respective a**holes on a platter when they voted to restrict the Patriot Act.

I'm loving it, guys.

I've never seen anybody get so happy over *limits* before.

Knock yourself out, dude.

End of messages

watch this topic

You want proof I'm only 15? Fine. Give me a minute or so to put up my avatar.

48 hours later????? This speaks volumns Gibson, Surely it does'nt take this long to find a photo of someone who could pass for fifteen. Tic toc, tic toc.

_________________________-

What on earth is this so- called "15 year old" really up to here??

Writing threatening letters to FBI? Now this will really advance the case.

And what's his damn real name??? "Bud Gibson"?

Thought we all had to abide by posting rules here.

Dawn

If all I'm going to meet with is disbelief, maybe I should just not be here. I made a mistake, and that is perfectly clear. Sharpie already had a vendetta against Simkin and Walker and he tried to rope me into it. Overenthusiasm to get the mentally deranged such as Dave Sharp locked up got the best of me.

My name is not Bud Gibson. Then again, my name is not legally Gibson Vendettuoli yet (not for another 48 hours) either. Blame my parents for that. I use that because I felt it sounds like a more interesting name than my regular.

And what's the problem with me not finding a picture of me that I liked? I have one now, and I'll put it up as soon as I remember. You know, I figured I had fought my way through some opening animosity and was done. I thought we discussed that my parents did not want my photo online. Now everyone's daring me to put one up over this, though I did say I would.

I'm done.

If all I'm going to meet with is disbelief, maybe I should just not be here. I made a mistake, and that is perfectly clear. Sharpie already had a vendetta against Simkin and Walker and he tried to rope me into it. Overenthusiasm to get the mentally deranged such as Dave Sharp locked up got the best of me.

My name is not Bud Gibson. Then again, my name is not legally Gibson Vendettuoli yet (not for another 48 hours) either. Blame my parents for that. I use that because I felt it sounds like a more interesting name than my regular.

And what's the problem with me not finding a picture of me that I liked? I have one now, and I'll put it up as soon as I remember. You know, I figured I had fought my way through some opening animosity and was done. I thought we discussed that my parents did not want my photo online. Now everyone's daring me to put one up over this, though I did say I would.

I'm done.

I thought we discussed that my parents did not want my photo online. Now everyone's daring me to put one up over this, though I did say I would.

Don't even bother. You've already broken enough rules to put you away for, how many years did they say?

I'm done.

I won't even follow it up with that already over-worked remark about the fork.

But, so are we. :rant

If your name is not "Bud Gibson" why is this that name that is in the article? I find it very curious that someone only 14 has more than one alias. Usually when people have an alias it is because they are involved in some criminal activity.

The rule here is that if we want to post we have to use our real names and post a pic. Why should they rules be changed for you?

I am not trying to get on your case, I am just asking that the rules be evenly applied. I do not recall that you have EVER posted a pic.

Dawn

• 1 month later...
If your name is not "Bud Gibson" why is this that name that is in the article? I find it very curious that someone only 14 has more than one alias. Usually when people have an alias it is because they are involved in some criminal activity.

Not 14 anymore, as of June 24. Am now 15. I have no alias. This is now my real name. "Bud Gibson" is something that David L. Sharp was given by an FBI agent to cover my back because I made a mistake.

The rule here is that if we want to post we have to use our real names and post a pic. Why should they rules be changed for you?

I'm not requesting that they should be. My real name is Gibson Vendettuoli. As for my picture, I've already explained that, but I attach one to this message (taken with my newly bought webcam) so I can settle this matter.

I am not trying to get on your case, I am just asking that the rules be evenly applied. I do not recall that you have EVER posted a pic.

Dawn

I see, and I am glad that someone is attempting to uphold such rules. You are correct in such a recollection, but again, this matter has been rectified. The reason I couldn't make it an avatar was because it overreached the file limit, unfortunately.

G

**EDIT: ATTACHMENT REMOVED.**

Edited by Gibson Vendettuoli

The reason I couldn't make it an avatar was because it overreached the file limit, unfortunately.

I have added your photograph as an avatar (the picture has been lightened so you can actually be seen). Can you now stop talking about yourself and post on other subjects?