The Education Forum

Looking for Ruby article

About the time the movie "Ruby" came out I saw an article in a

supermarket Tabloid. Not sure which one but not the National Enquirer. Maybe the National Examiner or Globe. The article was about whether Jack Ruby might still be alive. My memory is vague after all these years but as I recall it a woman who knew Ruby received a telephone call from him after his death. Does anyone have

this article?

FWIW there was a book out several years ago entitled Phone Calls from the Dead. It was about the psychic phenomenon (perhaps made up by the author, I know I had never heard of it, and haven't heard of it since) of people receiving (that is, imagining they receive) phone calls from recently departed loved ones.

I checked at Amazon and there's a book in print with the same title, but it's a collection of humor and is not the same book. (Although the book I remember seeing might be considered a collection of humor too.)

Ron

Where was the call placed from?

I do not believe in communication with the dead (I mean I do not believe it exists).  Those who do believe in such communications do not believe, I think, that the dead use telephones.

Psychic Researcher D. Scott Rogo published a book called Phone Calls From the Dead. However, this was not a paranormal claim. The tabloid article maintained that Ruby was actually alive.

In hell you're only allowed one phone call, so you better burn up the line with it.

Ron