The Education Forum

JFK RFK.

Guest Stephen Turner

Guest Stephen Turner

I thought it might be interesting to canvas members opinions on this subject.

Were the same people, (At least at the planning stage.) responsible for both assassinations. Or is it possible that two different groups carried them out for completely different reasons.A third option of course is that LHO, & Sirhan Sirhan are responsible. (Only joking)My own belief is that the same group were behind both murders,and that of MLK. over to the Forum.

Guest Stephen Turner

Lets try a scenario, Election year 2112, The electorate sickened by years of Neo-Con Wars and waste, elect a reforming left of centre Democrate,who promises to double the rate of income tax on the richest 5% to fund a raft of social reforms, cut America's greenhouse gas emitions by 30% and normalise affairs with Cuba. How long before the gun play started, and who do you believe would be the patsy..

Lets try a scenario, Election year 2112, The electorate sickened by years of Neo-Con Wars and waste, elect a reforming left of centre Democrate,who promises to double the rate of income tax on the richest 5% to fund a raft of social reforms, cut America's greenhouse gas emitions by 30% and normalise affairs with Cuba. How long before the gun play started, and who do you believe would be the patsy..

Tim Gratz :huh: kidding

I thought it might be interesting to canvas members opinions on this subject.

Were the same people, (At least at the planning stage.) responsible for both assassinations. Or is it possible that two different groups carried them out for completely different reasons.A third option of course is that LHO, & Sirhan Sirhan are responsible. (Only joking)My own belief is that the same group were behind both murders,and that of MLK. over to the Forum.

Stephen: I believe there are links between the JFK and RFK assassinations. For example, one Eugene Hale Brading (aka Jim Braden), a member of organized crime in the 1960's, was actually arrested in Dealey Plaza and detained by the Dallas Police. This same Brading was in Los Angeles the night RFK was assassinated. SUS officer Manuel Gutierrez interviewed Brading at his home near San Diego after the assassination in the Ambassador Hotel, and Brading claimed to be at the Century Plaza Hotel at the time of the shooting, a fifteen minute drive from the Ambassador. ("Deadly Secrets" by Warren Hinckle and William Turner, p. 276). What are the chances of this man, a member of the Mob, being at two Kennedy assassinations five years apart?

I believe that RFK was going to continue his brother's policies, both domestic and foreign, had he been elected president in 1968. This was not what the power structure in the U.S. wanted. In my opinion, the powers that be got rid of a president that went against everything they stood for. Were they now going to permit his brother step in to the White House and continue with those policies that alienated them from JFK just a few years earlier? So the answer to your question is a firm yes from me.

My firm belief… (summarized)

Edgar always had a "tunnel view", communists, communists and again communists everywhere!

Edgar firmly believed that JFK and RFK were communists.

Edgar has never tried to fight against the mafia.

Moreover, Edgar often spent his leisure times with mobsters (among other things for bets on horses races).

RFK wanted to kill the mafia.

JFK and RFK have never realized that the support of the mafia played a considerable role in JFK's election.

Joe Kennedy (definitively mute) was in the impossibility to explain that to them.

Edgar was aware that RFK would fire him sooner or later.

LBJ was aware that justice would cause him problems sooner or later.

The mafia had enough of the attacks conducted by RFK's administration.

The mafia, helped by several Bad Boys of the CIA, killed JFK.

Edgar didn't do anything for solving the mystery of the assassination.

LBJ confirmed Edgar to the head of the FBI for the rest of its life.

Both took part intensively to the cover-up.

And, when RFK was on the way to the Presidency… Bang, bang, bang and BANG!!! AGAIN! :huh:

PS Sirhan Sirhan is half guilty, simply because he was not the only one shooter at the Ambassador Hotel.

lbj-hoover.gif

Edited by Marcel Dehaeseleer

Guest Stephen Turner

[PS Sirhan Sirhan is half guilty, simply because he was not the only one shooter at the Ambassador Hotel.

lbj-hoover.gif

Marcel, who do you have for the other shooter/shooters, T E Ceaser?If so which groups do you believe he tracks back to.I feel he was probably a Bircher, or at least a fellow traveller.Now who was really behind the John Birch Society??

Guest Stephen Turner

[]

Tim Gratz :) kidding

Justin, thats you off Tims Christmas card list. I was thinking more of people like Chavez, or the odd Muslem fun-da-mentalist leader. That way you get to kill two birds with one stone.

Gentlemen,

I would tend to agree that they were killed by the same forces.

I was watching a rather excellent doumentary on bbc2 last night called 'RFK'. In it were interviewed all the major kennedy biographers, katzenbacj, schlesinger, speechwriters, journalists.

I found some very interesting quotes that I jotted down while watching.

"I believe they're going to do the same thing to him that they did to Jack"-jackie Kennedy as told by Arthur Schlesinger

"Then Bobby may have started to think, maybe his brother would have gotten out" Robert Dallek referring to the Vietnam war.

there were reports in Time magazine that the North Vietnamese were going to start peace feeling with Bobby Kennedy, the story was made up but LBJ firmly believed it. He called RFK to the white house and talked to him in such a manner that RFK said that he didn't want to have any dealing with LBJ ever again.

Another thing that was quite incredible was when RFK was in San Francisco on the campaign trail the day before he was shot. He was riding in a motorcade with Ethel in Chinatown, firecrackers went off and by god they really sounded like gunshots, Ethel hit the deck, Bobby flinched once but then went on campaigning.

Documnetaries such as this one really clarify what we are all doing ,trying to solve these murders, I fell a lot of sadness when I see footage of JFK,RFK and MLK because i know what could have been. Its a bit soppy, but its the truth.

John