The Education Forum

Why Lee was killed

Hello everybody,

This is my first topic about the Kennedy assassination.

I´m from Sweden soo you got to have patience if I have some spelling mistakes.

Why Lee Harvey Oswald was killed

I week before the Kennedy assassination James Files was ordered by Charles Nicoletti to drive to Dallas with guns and ammunition. He stayed at a hotel in Mesquite, Texas. The day after he arrived Lee Oswald came by the hotel. He took Files out somewhere southeast of Mesquite and testfired weapons and calibrated scoops. Lee stayed with Files a couple of days, they drove around soo Files would know every street and dead ends.

When Nicoletti arrived in Dallas Files said to Nicoletti that they got a problem. The problem was Lee Oswald. Lee knew that Files was in town and he could been tied to Nicoletti. Nicoletti said that he would take care of it.

After the assassination Files went back to his hotell room. When it suddenly knocked on the door. In the doorway there was a man who Files don´t want expose. The man said that things got messy and he had to kill a police officer (Tippit).

Files said that the man was not involved of the JFK assassination. The contract was to eliminate Oswald.

You might wonder why Oswald knew that Files was at the hotel?

When Files arrived at the hotel he made two phonecalls. He called Nicoletti and said that he arrived and everything was in order. The second call he made was to his controller, David Atlee Phillips. Files and Oswald had the same controller.

Files speculate that when Oswald was captured at the Texas Theatre he was going to meet his controller, David Athlee Phillips. Because he was in Dallas that day.

I also believe that Nicoletti called his boss Sam Giancana to take care of Oswald. Giancana or Tony Accardo then called Phillips to take of it.

Mark

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gaeton Fonzi interviewed Antonio Veciana (the founder of Alpha 66). Veciana told Fonzi about his relationship with his CIA contact Maurice Bishop. Veciana claimed that in August, 1963, he saw Bishop and Lee Harvey Oswald in Dallas.

CIA agent, Ron Crozier claimed that Phillips sometimes used the code name, Maurice Bishop. It´s also been verified by James Files.

Mark

Mark, what I asked you was:

What evidence, if any, exists that Phillips was in Dallas on NOVEMBER 22, 1963?

I know all about what Veciana said (although I am not sure he stated the incident occured in August of 1963).

Also, how was Files in any position to "verify" that Phillips was "Maurice Bishop"? I know you are a new member. Are you aware that many (perhaps most) assassination researchers doubt the credibility of Mr. Files' story?

Edited by Tim Gratz

Tim,

James Files was recruited for the CIA by David Atlee Phillips on a recommendation of Ted Shackley. I belive that David Atlee Phillips also recruited Lee Harvey Oswald. Because both Files and Oswald had Phillips as a controller.

Mark

Guest Stephen Turner
Tim,

James Files was recruited for the CIA by David Atlee Phillips on a recommendation of Ted Shackley. I belive that David Atlee Phillips also recruited Lee Harvey Oswald. Because both Files and Oswald had Phillips as a controller.

Mark

Mark, welcome to the forum.

May I ask you to cite your evidence that supports the above statement.

BTW, your spelling is fine, if only I could say the same. Steve.

Tim,

Mark

Mark, welcome to the forum.

May I ask you to cite your evidence that supports the above statement.

BTW, your spelling is fine, if only I could say the same. Steve.

Hello Stephen

Thanks for those kind words.

You may find these links interesting.

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/newcia1.htm

Mark

I don't want to sound rude, so please don't take it that way, but the Files theory is relatively ignored by most researchers now. Contradicting statements & lack of evidence, things like that.

Maybe he was telling the truth, though. I guess nobody except Files really knows. He could be lying, but believe he's telling the truth.

Mark,

I have written to Files for several years. You are saying a bit more than what he has stated to me. Yes, there is evidence to support Files but it is hidden and he won't tell where it is and only that is into good hands and won't come out until the time is right is sort of what I gathered from him.

Are you just getting this off of JFK Murder solved or from what you been told by Files or Wim Dankbaar? How do you know a bit more about Mesquite Texas? The hotel they met was Lamplighter in Mesquite. But this is on the forum.

My questions are off and with surpirse because your statements are the deepest I have been told by Files himself.

I will put you to a test to please excuse me for doing this.

The evidence name what it is and more than the Nicoletti Diary? This is my test to you to see if you do know this. Why because this is NOT ON WIM'S FORUM.

Thanks, Mark.  I now recall having read the Shawn Phillips' statement. 

Do any other members care to comment on the credibility of the Shawn Phillips e-mail?

Thanks!

I found Shawn's information second-hand of course but credible (the email was sent to me). Dick Russell confirmed the information in a telephone conversation with Shawn via a friends cell phone when he was touring this country. This is in the revised edition of his book. Shawn makes his home in South Africa.

Hi Mark,

First and Foremost...welcome aboard, your spelling is great dont worry about it..

As for Files and his story, simply wash your hands and forget about it, its a lie..

Ryan,

Why should I forget about it? I don´t believe it´s a lie. To me Files is credible.

Mark