The Education Forum

Evil Thoughts

It has been quite a while since my last post and meanwhile I didn’t spend much time with the JFK assassination. There is one thought that keeps coming back in my mind even if it is a little far fetched, I would like to know if any of you might had some similar thoughts.

Because JFK was president when he was killed makes it automatically a political crime but what if he had been killed before or after his presidency? Where would you look for the motive? What about some private motivations? I hardly ever read or seen theories that would take that road. What if the reason was much more trivial?

In normal life, if someone gets killed, the investigation will focus the close environment of the victim and it is not unusual, that the husband or the wife will be part of that investigation. I’m not saying that Jacky had anything to do with it, but considering the private circumstances of the marriage, there would be enough circumstantial evidences to create a motive. Husbands kill their wives and the other way round, that’s nothing new and no speculation. Of course in this case it was not possible to kill the husband in his bed while he was asleep. Was or is it just that could be described as double moral standard, which is in mine point of view something, Americans (sorry folks don’t take it personal) are very good at. So just the thought, that the first lady could have been somehow involved comes close to blasphemy.

To make it look like a politically motivated murder would be a very good cover up!

I won’t speculate of any scenario, because as I mentioned before, it is hard to find any pices of evidence to undermine this possibility, but on the other hand, all the evidences that lead in other directions did not bring the breakthrough either.

I guess the killer could have been some jealous husband, if he was smart enough to know beforehand that no matter who did it, LBJ, the CIA, the FBI, and the military would immediately start covering up.

Guest Stephen Turner

George, I take it your joking right, Jackies head was inches from the bullet that killed her husband, thats sure taking a risk. Steve...

This is certainly "pure speculation" but if anything, Ron would be correct, it would have to be a jealous husband who did not care if Jackie got hit in the cross-fire. Query, however, if JFK was philandering with any MARRIED women in the fall of 1963? I do not recall any. Wasn't Mary Meyer separated from Cord Myer by this time?

Guest Stephen Turner
This is certainly "pure speculation" but if anything, Ron would be correct, it would have to be a jealous husband who did not care if Jackie got hit in the cross-fire. Query, however, if JFK was philandering with any MARRIED women in the fall of 1963?  I do not recall any.  Wasn't Mary Meyer separated from Cord Myer by this time?

Yeah, Tim, she'd severed the CORD. ;):lol::lol:

I knew this is not the right subject to make friends but that was not the point. I’m not saying that Jacky did play any part whatsoever in the assassination!

It was only a (maybe to) provocative way to undermine the core of my thoughts, that

there was almost no investigation, concerning the motive of the assassination, which was not based on political reasons or motivation.

Because the victim was the President of the United States, it was automatically put in the corner of a political crime. It seemed logical, with no doubt at all. So the path was given right after the first shot. But is it really the truth?

This is what I think can be the danger concerning objectivity, today as in the past.

So to put it right, before you put me in the corner of some “other nutters”, did any of you ever question the motive of the assassination or is this a fact, that even will stand when this case will be solved?

Guest Stephen Turner
I knew this is not the right subject to make friends but that was not the point. I’m not saying that Jacky did play any part whatsoever in the assassination!

It was only a (maybe to) provocative way to undermine the core of my thoughts, that

there was almost no investigation, concerning the motive of the assassination, which was not based on political reasons or motivation.

Because the victim was the President of the United States, it was automatically put in the corner of a political crime. It seemed logical, with no doubt at all. So the path was given right after the first shot. But is it really the truth?

This is what I think can be the danger concerning objectivity, today as in the past.

So to put it right, before you put me in the corner of some “other nutters”, did any of you ever question the motive of the assassination or is this a fact, that even will stand when this case will be solved?

George, as Tim would say, anythings possible. But I find the scenario highly unlikely,do you have a suspect?or are you just brain storming.

Regards Steve.

George, I try to keep an open mind on the truth in this matter, I have my own beliefs, some bordering on knowledge. If some other solution that I don't believe in proves true that's fine with me. Also I'm regularly speculating on some far fetched things, one of which was 'was it some serial killer dude',. No matter , I believe people generally can work out for them selves what 'smells' like nonsense.

I get a strong impression that Jackie genuinely deeply loved Jack. I don't think she would want him dead at all. Her actions in pulling him closer as bullets were flying, cradling him, and not wanting to let go at parkland to my mind are those of a loving protective person. JohnD

I guess the killer could have been some jealous husband, if he was smart enough to know beforehand that no matter who did it, LBJ, the CIA, the FBI, and the military would immediately start covering up.

Good bashing Ron :D I rather thought of some hot-blooded Mediterranean character, who loved the wife of somebody else. ;)

George, I take it your joking right, Jackies head was inches from the bullet that killed her husband, thats sure taking a risk. Steve...
This is certainly "pure speculation" but if anything, Ron would be correct, it would have to be a jealous husband who did not care if Jackie got hit in the cross-fire. Query, however, if JFK was philandering with any MARRIED women in the fall of 1963? I do not recall any. Wasn't Mary Meyer separated from Cord Myer by this time?

Steve, Tim, your are right but as I tried to explane in my second post, it is not my theory or speculation at all ! It is not allways easy to find the right words when trying to be a little sarcastical in a foreign language. After the motto "to bring the animals out, you got to beat the bushes ".

I get a strong impression that Jackie genuinely deeply loved Jack. I don't think she would want him dead at all. Her actions in pulling him closer as bullets were flying, cradling him, and not wanting to let go at parkland to my mind are those of a loving protective person. JohnD

John, open mind is always a great attitude. I just want to say, that I'm not so convinced, that the love from Jacky was so deep and genuine. You are right when looking at these scenes in Dallas but I think in such a moment your instincts work at a diffrent level compared to normal life.

I think Jacky was a well educated and intelligent person and she was a woman. Therefore she sure was aware of all those affairs, had two miscarriages, which were asbiographies mentioning, due to the chronic veneral diseases of her husband. So I believe that they had, apart from the public image, some quite difficulte privat problems.