The Education Forum

Ruby at Parkland?

Tim,

A couple of years ago I saw a picture of a man who resembled Ruby in front of the Parkland Hospital. He was wearing dark sunglasses but was not wearing a hat.

If somebody has hit I would appreciate if you can show it to us.

Mark

James Richards Posted Today, 06:02 AM

QUOTE(Tim Gratz @ Jul 15 2005, 03:55 PM)

Is anyone familiar with this photo?

http://www3.baylor.edu/Library/BCPM/JFK/Ph.../jones3_jpg.htm

Tim,

That image has been floating around for some time. I seriously doubt it is Ruby.

James

James, could you kindly explain why you think so?

Thanks.

Antti

Hi guys,

I must apologize for my statement that "I seriously doubt it is Ruby" as that is not accurate at all.

What I should have said is that this is one of those things that will never be settled mainly because the image itself tells us nothing. It is from behind and at some distance. Even if it is Ruby, the evidence as it stands proves nothing.

Frustrating to say the least.

James

Hi guys,

I must apologize for my statement that "I seriously doubt it is Ruby" as that is not accurate at all.

What I should have said is that this is one of those things that will never be settled mainly because the image itself tells us nothing. It is from behind and at some distance. Even if it is Ruby, the evidence as it stands proves nothing.

Frustrating to say the least.

James

James

The same could be said of the man with the "tramps."

This photo resembles Jack Ruby, and the tramps

photo resembles Maxwell Taylor AND Colonel Lansdale..........

James

The same could be said of the man with the "tramps."

This photo resembles Jack Ruby, and the tramps

photo resembles Maxwell Taylor AND Colonel Lansdale.......... (Shanet Clark)

Hi Shanet,

I think there was also some timing problems with the hearse leaving and testimony to where Ruby was when that happened. I just can't find the details amongst my notes so I apologize for this lazy post.

I have always stated that photographic comparisons are speculative at best. It's up to each of us to formulate our own thoughts based on whatever supporting evidence we can unearth.

James

• 10 months later...
Guest Stephen Turner

and of course Seth Kantor claims to have witnessed, and exchanged small talk with Ruby outside Parkland about an hour after the assassination. Kantor knew Ruby well, so this is no misidentification on Kantor's part, either he's lying, or he's telling the truth. If truth it is, Ruby is following the events of that week-end even more closely than we have been led to believe.

I posted this elsewhere back in April, but I think it's worth repeating here:

O.P. Wright submitted a written report dated 12/4/63 to Administrator C.J. Price on his activities from 12:30 pm 11/22 through 11/23. In this 4-page, single-spaced typed report Wright makes no mention at all of seeing a bullet or being given a bullet or passing along a bullet to someone else. However, he devotes 3 paragraphs to the fact that he was handed a wrist watch that he was told belonged to the president.

Wright does make an interesting statement about the casket. He says it was moved "into the area where the late President's body was. Approximately thirty minutes later, the casket was brought out through the door. I was told that it contained the body of the late President." IOW he wouldn't necessarily put any money on it.

Reading between the lines of that second paragraph, it's almost like Wright (head of hospital security) is suggesting that he knew a way the body could have been taken out of that area without being in the casket. But I'm sure I'm reading too much into it. (Anyway I don't know what way that would be except a trap door.)

I posted this elsewhere back in April, but I think it's worth repeating here:
O.P. Wright submitted a written report dated 12/4/63 to Administrator C.J. Price on his activities from 12:30 pm 11/22 through 11/23. In this 4-page, single-spaced typed report Wright makes no mention at all of seeing a bullet or being given a bullet or passing along a bullet to someone else. However, he devotes 3 paragraphs to the fact that he was handed a wrist watch that he was told belonged to the president.

Wright does make an interesting statement about the casket. He says it was moved "into the area where the late President's body was. Approximately thirty minutes later, the casket was brought out through the door. I was told that it contained the body of the late President." IOW he wouldn't necessarily put any money on it.

Reading between the lines of that second paragraph, it's almost like Wright (head of hospital security) is suggesting that he knew a way the body could have been taken out of that area without being in the casket. But I'm sure I'm reading too much into it. (Anyway I don't know what way that would be except a trap door.)

I love this thread! Why? Because it epitomizes the dynamics of the JFK maze ie accepted facts vs. old discarded information.

Which, in turn leads to the real? conundrum of 'Seth Kantor'

Seth speaks

Seth Kantor writes 'Who was Jack Ruby' and asserts that yes, I did see Jack at Parkland... then Seth later, discovers that Seth himself, was being checked up on during the Warren Commision day's, because of his connect to Hal Hendrix, seems the guy wrote about one coup 'before it happened' certainly clued in, I would say; but that's only the proverbial beginning. The information trail at least in straight linear mode leads to I.T.T./Chile/Nixon and the ambassador, but that's on fast forward.

And then there's the connect to the Realm of the Unreal. The spooks, and not the one's that come out on Halloween.

And in the end it all goes back to the beginning - 'a serviceable villain.'