The Education Forum

Retraction and Apology

In the past I made some references to Tim Gratz.

I disavow all of them and apologize to Mr. Gratz.

He is a scholar and a gentleman and I meant him no harm.

This will be my final posting in the forum.

Shanet Clark.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shanet Clark.

I am surprised you have given in to Tim’s bully boy tactics. Even so, do not let this stop you from posting on this Forum. If you do, Tim will have won. We can’t allow that can we?

Shanet Clark.

Shanet, I think it would be a shame not to have you continue posting in this forum. I am sure many would agree. I welcome having my input challenged in whatever manner members choose to do so. I've come to regard personal attacks as an opportunity to learn to live in the real world. There is also an ignore feature which I have not used, nor could see myself using, but in some cases for some time for some situations it might be useful. Regards JohnD

Shanet wrote:

[...]

Listen champ -- this case has dragged on for 40+ years now, nearly everyone in America believes conspiracy. Most worldwide that have awareness of the case, KNOW it's a conspiracy. Drudging up the same old-same old evidence won't cut it any longer! We need NEW blood and most of all, a new approach to old evidence and a most aggressive approach to NEW evidence, if that means running down new avenues well, so be it.... You're part of that new breed...

Pulitzers aren't earned by reading and "quoting" other folks work (a method displayed here - frequently)! A few, around JFK assassination related boards would like to create the illusion of thoroughness or breadth of JFK related trivia knowledge -- don't buy it for a second. There's a lot of info mining going on here...

Sometimes (and someone) this/they remind me of the game, TRIVIAL Pursuit...

Just the way the preservers of 'todays' flavor of history, want it!

When you stick a pin in specific subject matter, and wailing reaches fever pitch -- look around, you may have missed something obvious...

Your good, Shanet -- hang in there!! Keep posting

Edited by David G. Healy

Shanet Clark.

As much as one may detest Richard Nixon, he frequently made some good comments.

One of which stated that you are only defeated when you cease to fight.

Tom

Shanet,

I agree with the others. You shouldn't stop posting, especially because of Tim "I'll need fifty upfront" Gratz.

The best reason I can submit is that this would be a victory for Tim and his ilk. The victory I refer to is not just this little skirmish but the larger game Tim is involved in---rewriting history. For example, his Castro theory is built on the notion that JFK was a ferocious, snapping cold war warrior who ate raw meat fed to him at the end of a stick. Tim's been busy cultivating this idea on a number of threads. He's now trying to tell us that Kennedy was in trouble electorally at the time of the assassination. Recent docos have all but stated Kennedy's assassination was for the best. It's a rewriting of history. We need your perceptive insights to help counter Tim's disinformation.

Shanet

Your posts are, to me, a welcome departure from a great deal of stagnancy and redundency on all of these ass. forums.

42 years of repeated and three peated speculations need the fresh air that you bring.

I hope that you reconsider.

Charlie Black

Shanet,

Your theory on JFK's murder is one of most lucid and thoughtful I've heard. "Was Kennedy's Death Legal?" Wow. For the first time all the mysteries surrounding this crime make sense.

I've enjoyed your posts here and look forward to them. Don't let the fly on your ass keep you from completing the journey.

I've told this to another forum member in the same regards: you stand beneath a glorious sun while the other trips cleverly through the shadows.

For you to leave this forum would be a shame. You do too much good.

Stan

What?!??!?? For once, you are making even less sense than Tim. Are you off your meds?

Shanet Clark.

Edited by Greg Wagner

What?!??!??  For once, you are making even less sense than Tim. Are you off your meds?

Shanet Clark.

I hope you reconsider, Shanet. We need your voice, your analysis....

We should not be afraid of posting our opinions.

Tim COME ON, you're threatening libel and lawsuits.

Thou does protest too much perhaps?????

Dawn