The Education Forum

Bad!

Our members Charles Black and Jack White (who I sense are in agreement on many issues in the case) should collaborate on an assassinations book.

There would be no mincing words in their book. In fact eveything in it would be . . .

:angry::angry: : :D:angry::P

Tim, with all due respect.. You're 55, 56 years old. You'd think you could start acting your age, not your shoe size.

We are not here, on this board, to insult each other. We're here to donate thoughts and share information and hope against time that we can find that one piece of information that might make a lot of other information easier to understand.

If you HAVE to act like a four year old, then please, do it elsewhere. You're beginning to make me sick with your constant histrionics and completely obvious bids for attention.

This isn't a soap opera, nobody's trying to DESTROY YOU!!!11eleventy-one! It's a MESSAGE BOARD. If you let it get to you this much, then clearly you need the help of a licensed psychiatrist.

If you HAVE to act like a four year old, then please, do it elsewhere. You're beginning to make me sick with your constant histrionics and completely obvious bids for attention.

This isn't a soap opera, nobody's trying to DESTROY YOU!!!11eleventy-one! It's a MESSAGE BOARD. If you let it get to you this much, then clearly you need the help of a licensed psychiatrist.

I am beginning to think you are right. I think we might be witnessing an online mental breakdown.

For heaven's sake, all this over an admittedly bad joke?  Well, it was so bad I do apologize for it.

Well, not everything is black and white, Tim. That same joke from Ron Ecker may have got a few chuckles. It's just your roller-coaster behavior (I'm gonna SUE you--here's a joke-No, but really, I'm gonna SUE YOU...BIG TIME...hahaha just kidding...NOT) has made it hard for some to appreciate your humor.

I suggest that what is really insane is the suggestion that Sam Papich was a conspirator.

There's a reason that I don't want children. It's the same reason that I really don't like "hanging out" with most people my own age. Immaturity, when taken to those extremes, sickens me. It really makes me want to vomit. I dislike people constantly trying to bring someone else down, I dislike constant bids for attention, I dislike people who constantly try to impress, and I especially dislike drama.

The reason I'm registered here, is because I'm interested in this case. I'm not interested in middle school insults and terrible jokes from grown men that you would THINK were old enough to act with something resembling maturity.

If you don't like members of this board, by all means, you are entitled to that - but please, take your bad jokes, your childish insults, and your pathetic vendetta elsewhere.

I hate to sound rude, but I'm seriously sick of every other message posted being whining about someone. You're ADULTS, and this is NOT high school.

There should be a rule against this dramatic BS.

Nic wrote:

If you don't like members of this board, by all means, you are entitled to that - but please, take your bad jokes, your childish insults, and your pathetic vendetta elsewhere.

Nic, perhaps you are not reading the posts carefully enough.

I admit to having told a few "bad" jokes, but I suggest a review of the Forum will indicate that the "childish insults" have been directed at me ("cowardly charlatan" is one recent one that comes to mind).

And just to male it clear my "bad" joke about an assassination book written by Black and White was simply a bad play on words. In no way was at directed at or intended as any put down of either Charles Black or Jack White. I do not agree with all of their ideas, but I respect each of them.

Thanks, Nic!

P.S. I hope you change your mind and decide to have children some day, by the way! Most parents will tell you what joy children bring to their lives.

Guest Stephen Turner

Police man's voice, stage left," OK people, lets move on, nothing to see here" ;)

Edited by Stephen Turner

Good thought, Stephen!

Tim, good thinking in action = wisdom

drat ;) , couldn't help myself....

Nic wrote:

I admit to having told a few "bad" jokes, but I suggest a review of the Forum will indicate that the "childish insults" have been directed at me ("cowardly charlatan" is one recent one that comes to mind).

And just to male it clear my "bad" joke about an assassination book written by Black and White was simply a bad play on words.  In no way was at directed at or intended as any put down of either Charles Black or Jack White.  I do not agree with all of their ideas, but I respect each of them.

Thanks, Nic!

P.S. I hope you change your mind and decide to have children some day, by the way!  Most parents will tell you what joy children bring to their lives.

That was a post mainly towards EVERYONE, not just you. I'm sick of the drama, from you, from everyone. It's unnecessary and a waste of energy.

And no, I won't change my mind. I like spending my hard-earned money on me, I have no patience, I don't think kids are cute, and I plan on having surgeries to prevent any "Accidental" pregnancies ASAP. :]

Guest Stephen Turner

Nic, I suspect in a debate of this nature,and where face to face contact is not made a certain ammount of "name calling is going to take place.I to would prefer simple rational discourse, but I aint going to hold my breath. Just try to rise above it. Steve.

Nic wrote:

And just to male it clear my "bad" joke about an assassination book written by Black and White was simply a bad play on words.  In no way was at directed at or intended as any put down of either Charles Black or Jack White.  I do not agree with all of their ideas, but I respect each of them.

Thanks, Nic!

P.S. I hope you change your mind and decide to have children some day, by the way!  Most parents will tell you what joy children bring to their lives.

Tim,

You start a thread which is no more than a clumsy and pointless smear of two respected members, then have a front to claim that most "childish insults" have been directed at yourself. (sorry Nic, but might as well have it out here on a thread created by Tim with no bearing on the assassination).

It's amazing that while many of the insults emanate from you, you are the only member who regularly whines about being insulted. Here's a short list of some of your insults from the Communication Breakdown thread, AKA Tim's tantrum thread:

Post#19--Tim's first post in this thread where he suggests Shanet Clark "take a month or two leave of absence from the Forum, read the history books and come back when you have a better understanding of what was going on in the Kennedy Administration". What a humiliating insult to someone whose only crime was to propose a theory.

Post#72--Tim to myself, "Frankly Mark, its attitudes like yours that discredit the assassination community". This statement of Tim's is repeated in Post#83, with the additional rejoinder that my behavior is "beyond reprehensible".

Post#164--Tim to myself, "Your remarks just seem to increase in stupidity with each passing day".

Post#202--Informs Shanet that "his grammar is as loose as his logic".

I've left plenty out for brevity's sake, and this is just one thread. So Tim, instead of moaning like a child and piously proclaiming that you have no time for those who "stoop to name calling", have the courage to be more honest about the entire context of the exchanges in which you partake. You claim you love the cut and thrust of lively debate, you dish out insults like a pro, many without provocation, then have the hide to say you've been wronged, while simultaneously trying to enlist the sympathy of the Forum. I've never known an adult to behave like this. Maybe I've led a sheltered life.

I can see why John Simkin has been so bitterly disappointed at your recent behavior. It's been pitiful.

p.s. don't start any more threads with unprovoked smearing of other members.

Mark, while I, too, have been annoyed by much of Tim's behavior, I interpreted his bad "black and white" joke as an attempt to make nice. I don't see how it qualifies as a smear.