The Education Forum

Robert and Tim AGREE 100%

In another thread, Robert Charles-Dunne wrote the following comment to Pat Spper:

By the way, Pat, can I suggest that you delete "wanna-be" from your signature adage? You write well and clearly, no "wanna-be" qualifiers required.

At least for once, I could not agree with Robert more!

In another thread, Robert Charles-Dunne wrote the following comment to Pat Spper:

By the way, Pat, can I suggest that you delete "wanna-be" from your signature adage?  You write well and clearly, no "wanna-be" qualifiers required. 

I suppose this is an attempt to get Pat on your side. I think it will need more than praise to achieve this objective.

By the way Pat, I also think you are a talented writer. Maybe you should write a book entitled: "Disinformation Agents and American Politics: 1960-1974".

By the way, Pat, can I suggest that you delete "wanna-be" from your signature adage?  You write well and clearly, no "wanna-be" qualifiers required. 

I suppose this is an attempt to get Pat on your side. I think it will need more than praise to achieve this objective.

By the way Pat, I also think you are a talented writer. Maybe you should write a book entitled: "Disinformation Agents and American Politics: 1960-1974".

Wow, thanks for the good words, guys. And John, I am working on a book, taken from posts on this forum: "The World According to J. Timothy Gratz." It will be sort of a peek into the shadows of recent U.S. history, personnified by a man who watched too many episodes of "Death Valley Days." (Sorry, Tim. I couldn't help myself!!)

Edited by Pat Speer

John, you must not read everything that is posted here.

I have been a big fan of Pat's long before the present controversy started (and remain so after his joke--I can take a good-natured joke (and can recognize one when I see one)).