The Education Forum

Vehicle Speed

Shortly, a chart and information relative to calculations of vehicle speed of the Presidential Limousine will be provided.

This information was completed a considerable number of years ago, and although not generally known or seen, I have allowed it into the public domain.

In order to understand the genesis of this information, the following is supplied:

This type survey work begins at some designated point. This point generally being determined as Stationing 0+00, meaning the starting point.

The farther distant from this starting point, the increase in stationing.

IE: 1+00 equates to a measurement which is exactly 100 feet from the original starting point.

In many cases, the "+" is dropped as it is assumed that one is not moving in a negative direction.

Therefore, Stationing 100 is the same as is 1+00, which is one hundred feet from the starting point.

And threafter, 1+50.5 would be the same as 150.5 which would be one hundred and fifty and one-half feet from the point of origin.

In this, and with utillization of the Station Numbers as measured by Mr. Robert West during the WC re-enactment of the assassination, one can determine the exact footage distance claimed to have been covered by the Presidential Limousine in a given number of frames of the Z-film.

Based on the determined frames of the Z-film between these stationing numbers, this footage can then be re-calculated to give a "per-second" distance covered, and this can thereafter be utilized to calculate a Miles Per Hour speed of the Presidential Limousine.

Example:

3 frames difference in platted positions.

3.3 feet distance determined by subtraction of beginning station number from ending station number.

Average distance travelled would therefore be 1.1 feet per frame.

(3.3 divided by 3)

Speed of Z-film = 18.3 frames per second. Therefore:

The vehicle traveled 20.13 feet in one second. (18.3 frames X 1.1 feet per frame)

20.13(distance per second) X 60 = Distance per minute = 1207.8

1207.8 (distance per minute) X 60 = Distance per hour =72,468 feet per hour.

72,468 divided by 5,280 (feet per mile) = 13.727 miles per hour.

Tom

Edited by Thomas H. Purvis

tnx, Tom!

David Healy

It will take a lot of digging, may even have to unload the shed, but I will make an attempt to locate the road sign data.

This was another of the good "slight" of hand episodes.

On the day that the autopsy surgeons were questioned, the WC had Mr. West complete exact physical measurements; placement location; height; etc; for the road signs.

Since this was simultaneous with the Autopsy surgeons testimony, it can be considered as either coincidence, or else assuming that no one would pay further attention when all eyes were focused on Humes/Boswell/& Finck.

Nevertheless, the top elevation of the sign, along with the knowledge of Mr. Zapruders height, (which I obtained from his wife & son), as well as the street elevation data and the height of JFK above the street, are all critical mathmatical items which one must have to demonstrate that by all standards, Mr. Zapruder should have seen the top 10 inches of JFK's head at approximate mid-point of the sign.

Kind of sheds new light on the confusion that Mr. Z had when he got to see the film during his WC testimony.

On another "talk show", I demonstrated where the calculated vehicle speed from the head shot at Z-312/313 to approximately Z-358 or so came to slightly over 13 MPH.

Not likely!

Since we are relatively certain that Greer was hitting his brakes through a large portion of this area, the vehicle speed was actually slower than it was prior to the Z-312/313 headshot.

Which of course also correlates with the witness testimony in regards to the vehicle almost coming to a complete stop.

Tom

tnx, Tom!

David Healy

It will take a lot of digging, may even have to unload the shed, but I will make an attempt to locate the road sign data.

On the day that the autopsy surgeons were questioned, the WC had Mr. West complete exact physical measurements; placement location; height; etc; for the road signs.

Since this was simultaneous with the Autopsy surgeons testimony, it can be considered as either coincidence, or else assuming that no one would pay further attention when all eyes were focused on Humes/Boswell/& Finck.

Nevertheless, the top elevation of the sign, along with the knowledge of Mr. Zapruders height, (which I obtained from his wife & son), as well as the street elevation data and the height of JFK above the street, are all critical mathmatical items which one must have to demonstrate that by all standards, Mr. Zapruder should have seen the top 10 inches of JFK's head at approximate mid-point of the sign.

Kind of sheds new light on the confusion that Mr. Z had when he got to see the film during his WC testimony.

On another "talk show", I demonstrated where the calculated vehicle speed from the head shot at Z-312/313 to approximately Z-358 or so came to slightly over 13 MPH.

Not likely!

Since we are relatively certain that Greer was hitting his brakes through a large portion of this area, the vehicle speed was actually slower than it was prior to the Z-312/313 headshot.

Which of course also correlates with the witness testimony in regards to the vehicle almost coming to a complete stop.

Tom

Z-358 -- one of the reasons why the Moorman 5 photo became so important in placing the third and final shot at Z-313 - look forward to whatever material you can provide, Tom -- Thanks again.

If the film is/was altered, quite a few now know, how it was accomplished -- the question is, obviously why alter the film -- well, remove the limo coming to a stop and solidfy the SBT...

tnx, Tom!

David Healy

Not likely!

Tom

Z-358 -- one of the reasons why the Moorman 5 photo became so important in placing the third and final shot at Z-313 - look forward to whatever material you can provide, Tom -- Thanks again.

If the film is/was altered, quite a few now know, how it was accomplished -- the question is, obviously why alter the film -- well, remove the limo coming to a stop and solidfy the SBT...

The film has most definitively been altered, and when the reasoning is understood then not unlike the survey data/vehicle speed data, it is not that difficult to recognize.

It is the reasoning behind this which continues to mystify everyone.

And, those who are not mystified, are at minimimal, temporarily misoriented (aka lost) hunting multiple assassins and body kidnappers.

Tom

For those who do not conduct "comparison shopping" on other forums, the following information is provided.

If there are any questions, ask away.

One of the primary problems with the Z-film after the impact of the head shot at Z-312/313 is the fact that there are virtually no fixed foreground and background items in the film which could aid one in determination of vehicle speed and vehicle location.

To most, it would appear that there is little upon which one can rely on for determination of vehicle speed and location after this point other than the far distant lamp post base as seen in Z-368 and the corner of the concrete pad which surrounds the manhole cover of the curb inlet as seen in Z-387.

And even though it would appear that this is a hopeless cause, it is not!

There are/were two significant items which could not be blocked out in the film which will provide the answers to many questions related to the Z-film.

These items were:

1. The yellow marks on the street curb (aka range markers)/(see rifle marksmanship):

2. Concrete construction joint & expansion joints which are formed in the concrete curb and gutter sectional pours of Elm St.

For this discussion, only the yellow curb marks will be covered.

Obviously, the first mark is quite simple to see as it comes into view at/about Z-293, and can be clearly seen at Z-310, with if memory serves correctly (which it seldom does) Jean Hill standing in direct alignment of the beginning of this yellow mark.

Thereafter, the second of these yellow marks comes into view in/about Z-346, less than five feet past the position of Mr. James Altgens.

So! What purpose can these yellow marks serve? The answer is absolutely none* unless one happens to have the necessary information to determine the exact distance between these two well defined remaining background objects.

*Actually, they appear to have served an excellent purpose for the shooter as well!

The Survey information provides this, along with the exact length of each of these marks. Thereby providing that information necessary to calculate a vehicle speed between the two reference points. (Which of course must be based on the WC presentation of exposed frames of the Z-film.)

Having provided this information on another talk show, I will merely state that this vehicle speed calculates to in excess of 13 miles per hour, through an area in which most witnesses claim that the vehicle either slowed down considerably or came to a complete stop.

Therefore the enigma! How can the presented information represent that the vehicle is travelling in excess of 13 mph, when the available witness testimony says differently, and we now know that the brake lights on the vehicle have also come on during this period.

And, not unlike all things, there is an answer, as to how as well as to why.

1. If I block all (that I can) foreground and background items from the film, no one will be able to tell anything in relationship to the vehicle speed throughout this area of Elm St.

2. If I remove selected frames of the film, and thereafter create a film which has less frames than the original, then I have in effect created an item, that although made from the original, would now make the vehicle appear to have travelled this distance in a greater amount of time than it actually did.

3. In addition, I have now made it appear that the time span between stationing 4+65.3 and 4+95 has now been traversed at a speed of in excess of 13 mph, which would equate to slightly in excess of 19 feet per second.

This would make it appear that the presidential vehicle traversed this distance in/about 1.5 seconds. And since we know that the rifle can not be adequately operated and aimed in this time frame, no one will ever look for or suspect that a third/last/final shot was fired from the sixth floor of the TSDB and struck the President anywhere near Mr. James Altgens.*

*We can also neglect to call Mr. Altgens, falsify his Z-255 photograph, and hope that we can slip this one by on the american public.

Tom

P.S. David, the "Secrets of the Running Man" will reveal much in regards to this enigma.

tnx, Tom!

David Healy

Not likely!

Tom

If one completely deletes the third/last/final shot, then the pathological damage that it is responsible for must be incorporated into the other two shots.

Irrelevant of how asinine or stupid the scenario becomes.

Since there is little doubt of the fragmentation of the head shot at Z-312/313, that leaves only CE#399 to take the blame for other injuries.

I am highly impressed with this "con job".

It by far exceeds anything which we, as "sneaky pete's" could have ever concocted.

Tom

For those who do not conduct "comparison shopping" on other forums, the following information is provided.

If there are any questions, ask away.

One of the primary problems with the Z-film after the impact of the head shot at Z-312/313 is the fact that there are virtually no fixed foreground and background items in the film which could aid one in determination of vehicle speed and vehicle location.

To most, it would appear that there is little upon which one can rely on for determination of vehicle speed and location after this point other than the far distant lamp post base as seen in Z-368 and the corner of the concrete pad which surrounds the manhole cover of the curb inlet as seen in Z-387.

And even though it would appear that this is a hopeless cause, it is not!

There are/were two significant items which could not be blocked out in the film which will provide the answers to many questions related to the Z-film.

These items were:

1.  The yellow marks on the street curb (aka range markers)/(see rifle marksmanship):

2.  Concrete construction joint & expansion joints which are formed in the concrete curb and gutter sectional pours of Elm St.

For this discussion, only the yellow curb marks will be covered.

Obviously, the first mark is quite simple to see as it comes into view at/about      Z-293, and can be clearly seen at Z-310, with if memory serves correctly (which it seldom does) Jean Hill standing in direct alignment of the beginning of this yellow mark.

Thereafter, the second of these yellow marks comes into view in/about Z-346, less than five feet past the position of Mr. James Altgens.

So!  What purpose can these yellow marks serve?  The answer is absolutely none* unless one happens to have the necessary information to determine the exact distance between these two well defined remaining background objects.

*Actually, they appear to have served an excellent purpose for the shooter as well!

The Survey information provides this, along with the exact length of each of these marks.  Thereby providing that information necessary to calculate a vehicle speed between the two reference points.  (Which of course must be based on the WC presentation of exposed frames of the Z-film.)

Having provided this information on another talk show, I will merely state that this vehicle speed calculates to in excess of 13 miles per hour, through an area in which most witnesses claim that the vehicle either slowed down considerably or came to a complete stop.

Therefore the enigma!  How can  the presented information represent that the vehicle is travelling in excess of 13 mph, when the available witness testimony says differently, and we now know that the brake lights on the vehicle have also come on during this period.

And, not unlike all things, there is an answer, as to how as well as to why.

1.  If I block all (that I can) foreground and background items from the film, no one will be able to tell anything in relationship to the vehicle speed throughout this area of Elm St.

2.  If I remove selected frames of the film, and thereafter create a film which has less frames than the original, then I have in effect created an item, that although made from the original, would now make the vehicle appear to have travelled this distance in a greater amount of time than it actually did.

3.  In addition, I have now made it appear that the time span between stationing 4+65.3 and 4+95 has now been traversed at a speed of in excess of 13 mph, which would equate to slightly in excess of 19 feet per second.

This would make it appear that the presidential vehicle traversed this distance in/about 1.5 seconds.  And since we know that the rifle can not be adequately operated and aimed in this time frame, no one will ever look for or suspect that a third/last/final shot was fired from the sixth floor of the TSDB and struck the President anywhere near Mr. James Altgens.*

*We can also neglect to call Mr. Altgens, falsify his Z-255 photograph, and hope that we can slip this one by on the american public.

Tom

P.S.  David, the "Secrets of the Running Man" will reveal much in regards to this enigma.

Correction:

It would make the vehicle appear to have covered the distance in a "SHORTER" period of time, thereby indicating a faster vehicle speed than what it actually was.

Ever wonder exactly why the WC only bothered to give us Z-film frames up to, if recalled correctly, Z-333 or 334?

"Yes; so right along about even with these steps, pretty close to even with this here, the last shot was fired--somewhere right along in there."

Mr. Emmett Hudson

Of course, Mr. Hudson clearly stated that it was also the second shot which struck JFK in the head, as well as describing the damage which we see in Z-312/313.

"This would put me at approximately this area here, which would be about 15 feet from me at the time he was shot in the head"

Mr. James Altgens

Mr. Altgens begins to come into view at/around Z-339.

Z-339 minus Z-313 = 26 frames

26 frames divided by 18.3 fps = 1.42 seconds. Certainly not adequate time for another shot from the TSDB.

Add back into the film most of the alternating frame numbers which have been excised and one has approximately 50 to 52 elapsed frames.

50 frames divided by 18.3 fps = 2.7 seconds or so elapsed time.*

In addition to more time, one has now created the correct frame exposure vs distance covered, which now brings the vehicle speed down to the 6 to 6.5 miles per hour at which it was moving.

Therefore, Clint Hill had little difficulty in jumping off the running board of the Queen Mary and catching/overtaking the Presidential Limousine.

One can also now understand why Jackie considered it prudent to depart the vehicle, and also why the Harper fragment was found so far down Elm St.

Tom