The Education Forum

Downward Angle of Fire

This one is quite "long-winded" and has some 29 or so pages to it.

Ultimately, I will no doubt have to delete certain attachements in order to continue with the entire portion.

"Nobody could have accurately fired that rifle from the way that they had it "jacked" up in the window".

Mr. Robert West to Tom Purvis at the home of Mr. West.

Downward-2

Edited by Thomas H. Purvis

Ultimately, I will no doubt have to delete certain attachements in order to continue with the entire portion.

"Nobody could have accurately fired that rifle from the way that they had it "jacked" up in the window".

Tom.

Could you possibly make your images a little bigger, i am having trouble reading the fine print.

Tom.

Could you possibly make your images a little bigger, i am having trouble reading the fine print.

Robin,

I think it says: Commission Exhibit No. ???

Photograph taken during reenactment showing C2766 rifle with camera attached.

(must be CE 887...)

(After reading some of Tom's other threads - I think your request probably had more to do with those rather than this one... oh, well ... good picture...)

Edited by JL Allen

Thanks JL

Yeh that is it.

QUOTE:

CE 887 - Photograph of Special Agent Lyndal L. Shaneyfelt, taken on May 24, 1964

QUOTE:

After reading some of Tom's other threads - I think your request probably had more to do with those rather than this one...

Correct assumption: :tomatoes

Edited by Robin Unger

Tom.

That is part of the "conspiracy".

Best get your magnifying glass out if you want to find the hidden items of the Warren Report.

How do you think I found the survey data change?

Anyway, would not have thought that you would even follow the ravings of a "LN"er.

Tom

Downward-2

Downward-7

Tom.

Best get your magnifying glass out if you want to find the hidden items of the Warren Report.

Anyway, would not have thought that you would even follow the ravings of a "LN"er.

Tom

Tom.

I was following your posts, but i would rather not have to use a magnifying glass if it can be helped.

I am 52-years old and my eyes are not what they used to be. :tomatoes

Downward-2

Downward-4

Appears to be a little "shy", as in lacking, on the 18 degrees downward.

But, what the hell do I know?

Tom.

Tom

Tom.

I was following your posts, but i would rather not have to use a magnifying glass if it can be helped.

Oh, to be young and only 52 again! I think that was back before I needed these 2.5X to even look at nice things.

Tom

P.S. The larger I make them, the less I can add prior to having to delete.

Just ask for one and I will attempt to go back and edit it and make it a little larger.

Besides, I owe you a couple anyway!

Tom.

Tom

Tom.

Oh, to be young and only 52 again! I think that was back before I needed these 2.5X to even look at nice things.

Tom

P.S. The larger I make them, the less I can add prior to having to delete.

Just ask for one and I will attempt to go back and edit it and make it a little larger.

Besides, I owe you a couple anyway!

As many "typo's" as I make, perhaps 3X would be better.

Actually, I am too old to really care.

Downward-2

Downward-4

Downward-5

Downward-2

Downward-4

Downward-5

Downward-5