The Education Forum

Downward Angle--Drawings

Very helpful Tom, is there a frontal view as well? showing location of in and out on Connelly?

Very helpful Tom, is there a frontal view as well? showing location of in and out on Connelly?

The documents being posted are all merely from the "Introduction" to the manuscript (s) which I wrote long ago.

As should be noted, no attempt to explaine the actual wounds/injuries has been presented here. Just, for the most part, the confusion.

In the draft document, which deals with the third/last/final shot, there are drawings which were generated and meant to demonstrate what appears to be the cross-angle of fire through JBC, however I have not made any attempt to generate drawings from the front.

What you are now seeing is well over 20-years old, long before the computer age in which these drawings could be simply made.

I noticed your "sitting position" of Connally work, and thought you just may recognize that some minds certainly think alike in certain aspects.

Tom

Tom, do you feel it's reasonable to say then that the 25 degrees mentioned by Pat could be accounted for by the fact that the Limousine was at an angle? Also, Connally seems to have quite a good posture, but taking all into account, is 25 degrees a reasonable estimate for the shot that Connally received?

Here on line C-C is projected the entry exit positions I'm using from chart (blue dots). It seems to me it could match where the skin surface would have been?

Tom, do you feel it's reasonable to say then that the 25 degrees mentioned by Pat could be accounted for by the fact that the Limousine was at an angle? Also, Connally seems to have quite a good posture, but taking all into account, is 25 degrees a reasonable estimate for the shot that Connally received?

Here on line C-C is projected the entry exit positions I'm using from chart (blue dots). It seems to me it could match where the skin surface would have been?

1. Dr. Shaw's description and the attached 21-degree downward angle is merely presented to demonstrate that this is about as accurate as wel will ever be able to come to the exact angle.

It is noted that Dr. Shaw stated that the bullet path "roughly followed" the slanting direction of the rib.

This therefore could easily be (+ or -) a few degrees in either direction.

So, in that regard, it could be close to 18 degrees and it could be close to 24 degrees.

However, one can rest assured that had it been close to the 18-degrees, which correlated with the actual downward angle of fire, Specter & Company would have given us some sort of drawing as demonstration of additional proof of the SBT.

Since they did not do this, and it would appear intentionally did not provide us with the facts related to the actual downward angle as computed through Connally, then a generally safe assumption is that the downward angle was on the + side of the 21 degree downward slope of the rib.

Why do you think that the WC utilized their "Junk" drawings.

Not like "GRAY'S ANATOMY" was not around and available.

Rather than have the actual surgeons make drawings, which most assuredly would not have been like the cartoon characters given by the WC to the surgeons, then we would no doubt have a few more pathological facts.

This is another of the "keys", if you will, as to how Specter & Company manipulated, confused, and obscurred the true pathological facts.

After all, I am merely a dumb ole "country boy" , and yet I managed to obtain a few half-way decent drawings of the human torso and skeletal system.

Tom

Edited by Thomas H. Purvis