The Education Forum

Guy Banister's application letter to Rainach

Hon. W.M. Rainach

Summerfield, Louisiana

Dear Senator Rainach:

Reference is made to our recent telephone conversation regarding the tentative plans for the formation of a State Sovereignty Commission. At that time, I told you of my interest in the position of Chief Investigator.

I have for many years, supervised investigators in conducting investigations of matter which reason dictates will be similar to those the Commission will handle. I am qualified by practical experience, covering a period of more than 20 years, to train the Commissions investigators. I have served as a member of the teaching staff of (4) of the nations leading educational institutions.

I have one of the largest libraries of its kind which is available to the Commission for research.

I also have ample office space, which is available for Commission use, assuming that the Commission will need an office in New Orleans and that you will have your own stenographers, clerks, telephone service, etc.

When you are in New Orleans or Baton Rouge, an appointment with you to discuss this matter further, would be appreciated.

Sincerely yours, Guy Banister,

President

Hon. W.M. Rainach

Summerfield, Louisiana

Dear Senator Rainach:

Reference is made to our recent telephone conversation regarding the tentative plans for the formation of a State Sovereignty Commission. At that time, I told you of my interest in the position of Chief Investigator.

I have for many years, supervised investigators in conducting investigations of matter which reason dictates will be similar to those the Commission will handle. I am qualified by practical experience, covering a period of more than 20 years, to train the Commissions investigators. I have served as a member of the teaching staff of (4) of the nations leading educational institutions.

I have one of the largest libraries of its kind which is available to the Commission for research.

I also have ample office space, which is available for Commission use, assuming that the Commission will need an office in New Orleans and that you will have your own stenographers, clerks, telephone service, etc.

When you are in New Orleans or Baton Rouge, an appointment with you to discuss this matter further, would be appreciated.

Sincerely yours,      Guy Banister,

President

Banister also had contacts with the larger Mississippi Sovereignty Commission.

By the way, Dave if I'm not mistaken Jeff Caufield told me that you had sent him a document from Milteer to Ned Touchstone. Could you post this?

Edited by Gary Buell

Hon. W.M. Rainach

Summerfield, Louisiana

Dear Senator Rainach:

Sincerely yours,      Guy Banister,

President

Banister also had contacts with the larger Mississippi Sovereignty Commission.

By the way, Dave if I'm not mistaken Jeff Caufield told me that you had sent him a document from Milteer to Ned Touchstone. Could you post this?

Hi Gary,

I'm not sure were that one is buried but if I can find it, I'll post it.

In my opinion, this was what Banister was doing with Oswald. LHO was performing info gathering for Banister on local leftist groups. Banister already had good connections with members of the far right: Lincoln Rockwell, Rainache, etc. His secretary Delphine Roberts was a vocal supporter of the National States Rights Party.

Dave